Chapter 33

My Hoseok, My mate

"No need." Hoseok said, his face deep inside pillow and blanket.

"But Mhysa, I have been ordered. Please don't be like this." Jinyoung said, standing with a glass of milk on a tray.

"I don't even like it." 

"Alpha will be mad at me. Please understand." 

"I said no need and don't disturb me." 

"Mhysa, I am keeping the glass on the table. Please drink." Jinyoung said.

"Why are you all forcing me for something don't even like? I don't even like it's smell." Hoseok sat on the bed, revealing himself.

"You want me to add something in it? Like sugar or fruits or some sweets?" Jinyoung was trying his best.

"Nothing. It is milk after all." Hoseok scrunched his nose as he looked at the glass.

"Just some months more then your metabolism will regain like before. Because of your pregnancy your taste in food is differed. Believe me you will be the most happiest person when you will give birth to a healthy pup." 

"I am eating other foods as you prepare. I also regularly take the potions Seokjin hyung gave. Do I still need to drink this?" Hoseok helplessly looked at Jinyoung.

"Well the food and potions cannot fill the nutrients you get from milk." Jinyoung smiled.

"Here, give it to me." Hoseok pouted as he asked for the milk.

"I don't know how Alpha make you drink this everyday." Jinyoung said as he handled the glass to Hoseok.

Hoseok sighed as he caught the glass with both of his hands. 

"For baby." Jinyoung said.

Hoseok looked at Jinyoung. Nodding his head he drank the first gulp. "For baby." 

"So, I see Hobi is drinking milk without any complaints." Yoongi entered into the room.

"Yoongi! Sit with me." Hoseok spoke raising both of his hands.

"So, how was Jinyoung able to feed this stubborn little mama here?" Yoongi pinched Hoseok's cheeks as he sat on the bed. Hoseok hugging Yoongi as he rested his head on Yoongi's chest.

"I will be bad mama if I don't take care of our baby, right?" Hoseok spoke.

"I told him about its importance. That's all. Mhysa really do love the baby." Jinyoung said as he picked up the empty glass. " I take my leave." 

"Jinyoung." Hoseok called when Jinyoung reached at the door.

"It's babies. Alpha and I am going to make two babies." Hoseok said as he showed two fingers.

 

 

And it was just a beginning. Hoseok's mood swings were frequent. Yoongi has to check frequently because he was worried that Hoseok would end up doing something stupid. Like, he sometimes throws the glass of milk on the wall. Thanks to Jinyoung who has this quick dodging quality which is still keeping him alive or crying as he wake up from his sleep saying that he saw someone asking for his baby. Hoseok's strange wants of food sometimes make the cooks scratch their head in confusion. Like a bowl of whole sour fruits all deep fried. Yoongi made sure Hoseok doesn't skip his food or medicines.

When Yoongi finds Hoseok sleeping quietly over him then Yoongi has to cancel every work of that day. Why? Because it is Hoseok's one of those lazy days where he is too lazy even to get down from the bed.

"Don't want to wake up?" Yoongi asked his arms already around Hoseok as he ran his fingers on Hoseok's hair.

"No." Hoseok's short reply.

Yoongi knows it what Hoseok likes to do during this day. Whole day cuddling with little talks about their future.

"What do you want, my Alpha ?" Hoseok asked.

Hoseok comfortably laying over Yoongi .  Too lazy to pull back his shirt draping on his arms showing his collarbones and shoulders. Yoongi's marked claim dark red in color which he is really proud of. Hoseok's eyes closed as Yoongi run his palm on Hoseok's revealed back. His fingertips causing warm tickles on which Hoseok smiles.

"Huh?" Yoongi was confused.

"I mean what do you like? Prince or Princess?" Hoseok asked.

"Didn't you say we are having two babies?" Yoongi joked.

"Of course! But I don't know what I am giving birth to. What if you like prince and I give birth to princess?" 

"Don't be stupid, Hoseok. It's our baby, our love. I  love our baby whether it's prince or princess." 

"If we have Prince what will you name him?" 

"Don't know." Yoongi his lips. " I am not sure if I can name our baby as much beautiful as it is going to be."

"Will our baby be beautiful?" 

"Of course!! After all it is the baby of the beauty of North ." 

Hoseok chuckled at the reply as he nuzzled more deep into Yoongi's neck, inhaling his scent. Yoongi smells heavenly. He still smells same with a light mix of gentle smoked pine and fresh as he had when they first met. Yoongi, he smells like the earth when first drop of rain pours.

 

"That tickles! Now, stop it." Hoseok chuckled at the feeling. He has been too sensitive because of pregnancy.

"Don't want to." Yoongi replied.

"That's enough kissing for today." Hoseok said.

"Who said I am kissing you? I am kissing my baby." It has been quite long, Yoongi has been kissing Hoseok's bump. His soft and little butterfly kisses all over Hoseok's bump, making Hoseok's heart flutter. 

Hoseok smiles at Yoongi. Of course, Yoongi is there whenever Hoseok needs him. Just a light pain Hoseok gets and there is Yoongi already at the door, running towards Hoseok. Yoongi is busy. Hoseok knows it. Actually, it is Hoseok who keeps him busy. Yoongi would deny to leave Hoseok, but Hoseok always asks Yoongi to go to pack. Take care of them. Be free and live like before. 

Yoongi doesn't want to leave Hoseok's side. Not even a single second. He is extremely worried about Hoseok . Hoseok being only a sixteen years old weak omega, pregnant with an Alpha's child is not a small matter. Yoongi is conscious regarding his wife's and baby's health. 

"You should visit pack." Hoseok said, his hands running on Yoongi's scalp so lovingly.

"Nope. I visited yesterday. Today is for baby." Yoongi said. Hoseok was leaning on headboard with sufficient amount of soft pillows. Their bed was full with soft blankets and fluffy sheets, which Jinyoung thought is helpful during Hoseok's back pain. Yoongi was laying at Hoseok's side. He had supported himself with elbows as he was still kissing Hoseok's bump.

"You should. I can take care of myself." Hoseok said.

"Mama doesn't want Abba to stay with you. Mama is bad." Yoongi whispered to Hoseok bump. He was making conversations with his baby. Something , Hoseok finds adorable.

"I can hear that." Hoseok said.

"But he is not bad actually. He is ......ummm..... wonderful. Your mama is the most kindest person you will ever meet. When you will grow,  I want you to be like your Mama. "

"Don't listen to your Abba. You are going to be brave like your Abba. You will rule the East. You will rule everyone's heart." 

"Heard that? Didn't I say you your Mama is wonderful? Oh....I can't wait to carry you in my arms. How would you look? I bet you will have eyes like your Mama. I seriously want to see you walk and calling me. You are going to fill the palace with your laughter. Whether it is my daughter or son, I am blessed to have you." Yoongi said as he carresed Hoseok's stomach.

"And I am blessed to have you." Hoseok said.

 

"Doll, mamajin told me he cannot come today." Taehyung ran into the room, climbed the bed with much difficulty and sat beside Hoseok . " Hello." Taehyung waved at Hoseok's bump.

"I asked Jinyoung to come and help you." Yoongi came with some fruits.

"Seokjin hyung isn't coming." Hoseok said.

"Why?" Yoongi asked.

"Mamajin has some work. So I came to help doll." Taehyung raised his hand.

"This people......" Yoongi sighed. " Ok, Jinyoung will help you. Taehyung if you came to help then go to the cupboard and takeout a dress for your doll." Yoongi said as he kept the fruits on table.

"Ok." Taehyung jumped from bed, pulling his diaper he walked to the cupboard.

"This little doesn't argue with me like before." Yoongi said as he sat on the bed.

"Maybe he is starting to like you." Hoseok said.

"Who knows what is in that devil's mind." Yoongi said as he saw Taehyung climbing in the cupboard, trying to reach at the top shelf. " Yah, you are going to make a mess." Yoongi said as he walked to the cupboard. Carrying Taehyung out from there , Yoongi himself searched for a comfortable dress for Hoseok .

Hoseok was putting his book on the table when a sharp pain rose in his stomach.

"Yoongi!" Hoseok called, his fingers clawing at the book.

"Hoseok..." Yoongi ran to the bed.

"Doll, are you okay?" Taehyung was faster than Yoongi .

"Yoongi, it hurts." Hoseok said.

"Alright, alright. You.....you will be.....you are okay. It's nothing dangerous." Yoongi said as he took Hoseok's hand on his. Yoongi was too panicked but he had to stay calm at that time.  

"Don't cry, doll." Taehyung was worriedly looking at Hoseok.

"Jinyoung, you gotta do something now." Yoongi said once he saw Jinyoung entering the room.

"Don't worry, Alpha. It would be easy if you leave the room for sometime." Jinyoung said as he put some neat clothes aside.

"Love, I am outside. Don't worry. You are alright. Just don't worry." Yoongi said as he took Taehyung and leave the room.

Yoongi was walking back and forth while Taehyung was standing in front of the door, staring blankly.

"What did you do to my doll?" Yoongi almost got a shock when Taehyung kicked his leg.

"Why are you speaking to me like that?" 

"My doll was crying."

"Hey! He is my wife too."

"When grow up I will marry doll and take him away from you." 

"Don't you dare that!" Yoongi couldn't believe the sight in front of him. Taehyung who was barely a little taller than Yoongi's knee was pointing at Yoongi with a sharp glare, his other hand holding his diaper on its place.

Just then the door opened with Jinyoung carrying a pile of clothes. " Don't worry, Alpha . Mhysa is alright. It happens and is common during pregnancy. You should not be panick. I cleaned Mhysa and gave him some potions. He is sleeping now. I request you not to disturb him." With this Jinyoung bowed and left.

Yoongi peeked into the room. He let out a sigh of relief when he saw Hoseok sleeping soundly cuddled into a fluffy blanket. With a little smile he closed the door silently.

"You are coming with me." Yoongi carried Taehyung as he left the quarter.

Their debate was still not finished.