Chapter 24

My Hoseok, My mate

I cannot believe that I am doing this. Seriously??? *Sighs* . What are you even thinking????  ??? You writing ?? *Plays bigbang's loser song* I haven't done this ever. I read few fics and gosh......they are so awkward. Like, I don't have other ship except yoonseok. I feel awkward to ship other idols. Also I think Hoseok is submissive one because just look at him....... he looks so fragile and feminine in front of Yoongi. And most of the fics I found are one with Hoseok dominant which is a big NO NO for me. Please don't except high because I am totally new to writing also I won't go on  details, you can curse me for it. I am telling you DON'T HAVE YOUR HOPES HIGH. 

SPOILER!!!

CRAPPY AHEAD!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hoseok was sitting on the bed covered with a white sheet as he still felt too hot for clothes. The temperature of his body increasing and he can feel his body isn't reacting like everyday.

"I kept your wet clothes in the bathroom,Jinyoung will take care of it tomorrow and I think I shouldn't stay here any longer. I will soon fetch Seokjin. You don't worry. You will get the potions and you will get well. I will be just back and......." Yoongi said as he was trying to leave the room. Hoseok's strong scent had filled the room making Yoongi's mind dizzy and before the waves of heat hits Hoseok and it will be impossible for Yoongi to control himself he has to leave the room. 

And Yoongi was stopped on his steps by who pulled his hands.

"Hoseok, I will bring Seokjin. Let go." Yoongi said lovingly as he saw Hoseok had his forehead on Yoongi's palm.

"Love?" Yoongi again called.

"Don't go~"  came reply in really low yet soft voice. Thanks to the wolf instinct of hearing Yoongi heard it.

"Hoseok if you don't leave me now, I.......I........" Yoongi was confused if he should say the words or not. He was afraid that he might scare Hoseok.

"Please...... please don't go. Can you stay with me, please?" Hoseok's voice was low and begging.

Yoongi had to gulp the knot on his neck because Hoseok's voice sounded so inviting yet so futile.

"Hoseok...." 

"I just want Alpha by my side now, I cannot think of anyone else. You will stay, right?" Hoseok asked as he looked up at Yoongi .

Yoongi had this hard time again because if he stays any longer he is sure he will not be able to hold himself but Hoseok with that so innocent and pretty face, how dare Yoongi to deny Hoseok?

" Listen here....." Yoongi sat in front of Hoseok as he held Hoseok's hand tightly with both of his hands. " You are not sick, love. You are in your heat. Soon the waves of heat will crash inside you and I don't think I will be able to control myself. I have promised you love that won't touch you without your permission. I shouldn't stay here. I promise i will meet you as soon as you get recover from your heat." 

"But.....but Seokjin said you will help me. Will you not help me?" Hoseok looked at him as if he was going to cry.

"You.... .you... didn't feel comfortable last time." Yoongi said in low voice. He was afraid Hoseok will get scared.

" Yes,yes I said you it was uncomfortable and told you to stop because....... because......my private part got hard and I thought I was getting sick but now I know ...... I know that I was not getting sick. It's natural in front of your mate." Hoseok, surprisingly was speaking a little louder and faster. 

"And.......and .......I really liked it." Hoseok said slowly.

"Huh?" Yoongi was surprised.

"I liked it when you did that to me." Hoseok again hid his face behind the cover.

"Are you serious about it , Hoseok? " Yoongi was still checking if Hoseok was mumbling due to heat.

"Cannot you stay here and take care of me?" Came Hoseok's voice from the cover.

How can Yoongi deny when his mate is begging to be taken care?

"You have no idea what are you leading yourself to." Yoongi said as he smiled to see the red face of Hoseok behind the cover.

"You will take care of me, isn't it?"

"It will hurt, Hoseok. A lot. But I promise you I will be gentle. We have got all the time of this world." Yoongi said as he pulled Hoseok's face to kiss.

"I trust you, Alpha. You cannot hurt me." 

Soon the waves of heat crashed inside Hoseok as he sighed at the kiss. Hoseok was crashed with the suppressed phenormons which was enough to increase his desire and make Yoongi wild.

The kiss got wilder. Yoongi seemed addicted with Hoseok's cavern. His tongue was inside Hoseok's mouth as soon as Hoseok let him. and every corner and  Hoseok's tongue whenever he got chance. Hoseok's whose breathing was getting heavier seemed completely pleasured with Yoongi. He was letting Yoongi lead him.

They got parted to breathe and when Yoongi saw the state of Hoseok he felt proud of himself. The messy Hoseok with red lips.

"You have no idea how amazing you look." Yoongi said as his hand trailed from Hoseok's cheeks gently towards his neck, arms and chest. Hoseok trembled a little as it sent tickle as well as chill inside him.

Soon the touch was followed by kissing. Yoongi was kissing wherever his hand was trailing . His one hand was behind Hoseok's back. Hoseok threw his head back and caught the cover tightly which was covering half of his body as Yoongi started biting his skin.

Surprised to his action Yoongi looked at Hoseok who had his lips pressed into thin line. Yoongi smiled as he slowly brought Hoseok's hand around him. " You can scream or shout or do whatever you like. Don't force yourself like that."

Hoseok moaned loudly and caught Yoongi's shirt tightly as Yoongi again bit him on his neck. The bitings were all over Hoseok's jaw, neck and chest. Light kisses and followed after as if Yoongi was feeling sorry for biting. Yoongi's kisses especially on the side of Hoseok's neck and collarbones were more possessive. He would them till he leave a purple mark.

"Alpha..." Hoseok arched when Yoongi's mouth was on his . Hoseok's hand which were catching Yoongi's shirt earlier were now on Yoongi's hair. His fingers running through Yoongi's scalp .

"You are sweet, Hoseok. Your body is sweet. I think I am addicted to you." Yoongi said his eyes turning blue. it was one of the most amazing thing Hoseok had ever seen and Hoseok had to bring Yoongi to a kiss.

(what am I even writing??????)

" It's alright. Don't get embarrassed." Yoongi said as he saw Hoseok was clutching the cover tightly which covered his waist down.

"Alpha..... Alpha is still in his clothes." Hoseok said shyly.

"Is it? Want me to get undressed? Yoongi said as he smiled at Hoseok.

"Can I ?" Hoseok looked at Yoongi with big eyes. Yoongi smiled and nodded. Hoseok with his trembling hands slowly ed Yoongi's shirt. His trembling hands pulled the strings out of Yoongi's trousers and Yoongi kicked it out of his leg. He was there in front of Hoseok. Hoseok who couldn't look directly into Yoongi's eyes turned red .

"You said you want me to take care of you. Still shy of me? Huh? " Yoongi said as he looked at Hoseok.

"It's....it's not good down there." Hoseok said slowly.

"It's alright. We all go through heat." Yoongi said as he slowly pushed Hoseok on his back and gently remove the only cover that was between him Hoseok.

Hoseok's  ( I still cannot believe I am writing this.) was hard and his thighs were covered with the lines of fluids oozed from his hole. Yoongi sat between Hoseok's legs as he looked at the incredible beauty in front of him.

"Beautiful.......you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen Hoseok. Most Beautiful." Yoongi said as he hovered above Hoseok.

"I love you Hoseok. I love each and every part of you. " Yoongi said as he trailed kisses all over Hoseok's face and body on which Hoseok giggled.

Hoseok almost choked on the air when Yoongi had taken him inside of his mouth and was bobbing his head. His thighs were trembling as it was new to him. Hoseok was thankful as Yoongi hold him on place. Hoseok caught the bedsheet into his fist as his lips and mind was covered with only one thing. "Yoongi.......Yoongi........Yoongi" 

Yoongi took it slow and kissed Hoseok to distract him when he had his three fingers deep inside Hoseok. "Tell me, if I hurt you." Yoongi was telling this to Hoseok because he was afraid that he would end up hurting Hoseok.  Hoseok arched his back and Yoongi had to hug him when Yoongi pushed himself into Hoseok.

Tears ran on Hoseok's cheeks as it mixed with sweats. Hoseok didnot leave Yoongi's hug and searched for Yoongi's lips which Yoongi offered gladly. He was doing everything that will make Hoseok easy. Few seconds after Hoseok started breathing normally and was not making any pain noises, Yoongi started to move inside Hoseok. Hoseok who had his legs around Yoongi's waist rewarded Yoongi with loud moans and new scratches on his back. 

Hoseok's mind was blank. All he could see, feel and think was Yoongi. No body else. Hoseok liked it. He liked this feeling. Yoongi's s getting harder and faster than before and Hoseok loved it. He could see sweats running down Yoongi's face as Yoongi gritted his teeth but also planting kisses on Hoseok's face as sometimes gave Hoseok a worried look. Hoseok who had his hands the bedsheet slowly ran over Yoongi's torso. With a faint smile Hoseok slowly whispered into Yoongi's ear.

"I am yours now. I love you, Yoongi."

Yoongi growled at the response. His s getting  faster as the headboard of bed met the wall and Hoseok was getting slipped on the bed. 

"Yes, you are mine. Mine. No one else can touch you. You belong to me Hoseok. Only to me." 

Hoseok felt a sharp thing tearing his flesh at the side of his neck. Though it hurt Yoongi's warm tongue was him and it was all that took Hoseok to burst out his semens before he completely blanked out.

 

 

Hoseok woke up early. He was covered with clean cover and clean bedsheets. Moreover Yoongi's hand over his waist still holding him safely. It took Hoseok sometime to realize both of them were still .

Golden rays of sun entered through the gap of Windows as it created golden lines on the wall in front of their bed. Hoseok slowly woke up and made his way towards window. His legs wobbly and he could still feel the pain on his back. 

Hoseok had to close his eyes as they got contact with rising sun. The sun that was just above the hill slowly getting up. Throwing it's golden rays everywhere, coloring the sky into crimson -golden. A cold air hit Hoseok's skin and before he could complain Yoongi stood behind him , covering themselves with a sheet. Hoseok between his arms as Hoseok's back made contact with Yoongi's yet firm and strong chest.

"Couldn't sleep?" Yoongi asked as he kept his chin on Hoseok's shoulder. Shy Hoseok just nodded.

"The sunrise from here is beautiful. I always wished to see when I was in North." Hoseok said.

"But you are way more beautiful than the sunrise. " Yoongi said as he nuzzled into Hoseok's neck.

"That tickles." Hoseok said as he turned towards Yoongi . "What are you looking at, Alpha ?" Hoseok said as he threw his arms around Yoongi's neck.

"My sunshine." Yoongi said as he placed his forehead upon Hoseok's.

"I am sorry, I blanked out yesterday." Hoseok shyly said as he remembered. 

"Yea, I am leaving you since it was your first time. You cannot from now onwards." 

"Yah!!" Hoseok playfully beat Yoongi's chest but soon his body Freezed at the sudden feeling. Hoseok shyly looked towards Yoongi .

"Looks like someone still wants his Alpha to care of heat." Yoongi said as he looked at Hoseok's red face.

"Alpha"

"Back to bed, baby"