Chapter 18

My Hoseok, My mate

"Yoongi....." 

"Hoseok"

"Where are you? I cannot see you" 

"I am right here, love."

"I am afraid, Yoongi. I can't see you."

"I am here right beside you. It's alright. Don't worry."

"Yoongi.....I am afraid. Save me."

"Hoseok....I am here. Don't worry." 

"Save me Yoongi, please."

"Hoseok...."

"I cannot see you. I am afraid. Are you listening to me? Please, save me. Please." 

"Hoseok"

"It's so dark here. Yoongi, save me."

"HOSEOK!!!!!" 

Yoongi's eyes opened . He was wet with sweat and was breathing fast. He gulped as he looked around. He sat on the bed. It was such a bad dream. 

"Yoongi, is it alright in there?" Namjoon knocked a little and opened the door.

"Umm...." Yoongi nodded. "...bad dream." 

"Hoseok again?" Namjoon asked and Yoongi just nodded.

Namjoon sighed." You know, you are the most strange person I have ever known. You keep yourself suffering." Namjoon said as he gave a glass of water to Yoongi.

"We have talked a lot about this, Namjoon." Yoongi said as he drank the water.

"Yea, we have. But it's you that is more confusing. You are loving the one that is hurting you and still you cannot let it go. Does that even make sense?" Namjoon sat on a chair near bed.

"Please, don't start the discussion again." Yoongi said as he wiped his face with both of his hands.

"I have always told you that we are ready to bring Hoseok back or you can make your visit to North. You are a god damn Alpha. Is there anything you cannot do?" 

"And like always I tell you, I cannot go against Hoseok. It was his choice. He chose Jackson and he is happy with that. If he wants it like that way then I cannot interfere."

"Ok. If you choose it this way, then fine. But just remember, your one sign and we are set to bring him back, understand? We are always with you." Namjoon said as he patted Yoongi's shoulder.

Yoongi murmured a silent thanks as he nodded.

"Try to sleep again. Dream might not repeat." Namjoon said as he closed the door and left the room.

Yoongi fell back on the bed again. Namjoon was correct. He was choosing to suffer. Since the day Hoseok left, Yoongi has been staying at Namjoon's, sleeping on the bed that Hoseok used to. It still has faint scent of Hoseok. The scent that calmed Yoongi whenever he had bad dreams like today.

"Are you happy there, Hoseok?" 

 

 

"Give me my doll back" Taehyung was crying and rolling on the floor.

"Taehyung, stop it. Do you want to get locked like Jungkook?" Seokjin said as he had his hands on his waist looking at the scene in front of him.

"Mamajin, let me out." Jungkook was knocking the door.

"No, you two have been too much today. I told you Hoseok went his home."

"But he said he won't go soon. He had promised to go to river with us" Taehyung's crying wasn't getting low.

"Mamajin, you are hiding doll, isn't it?" Jungkook's voice came from inside. Seokjin sighed in frustration.

"If you don't give me my doll then I won't be a good boy. I won't read. I will Pee my pants . I will fight with kookie. " 

"Taehyung, who taught you that?" 

"Mamajin is bad" 

"Ok, enough of the scene. You are getting locked with Jungkook." Seokjin said as he picked Taehyung by his arms. Taehyung was moving his legs violently, trying to get away from the grip of Seokjin.

 

"What's wrong with the environment today?" Namjoon said he came inside. Usually there would be twins playing, chasing each other or singing some unknown rhymes but today it was silent.

"Kids must be sleeping." Xero said as he sat on a chair.

"Do they even sleep? They are always so energetic." P-goon said and A-tom nodded his head on agreement.

"Oh, you arrived." Seokjin came with drinks from the kitchen.

"What is wrong with the kids? " Namjoon asked.

"Don't ask" Seokjin said.

"Must be Hoseok.......again." Xero said.

"It's been two days Hoseok left and kids ask about him more than 50 times." Seokjin said."they were being too much today. As Alpha was still sleeping, I locked them in their room. Since they were crying to loud, maybe they are tired now."

"Hoseok really has an affect on the kids." P-goon said.

"Yes, and there comes the big kid above all" Namjoon said as he looked at Yoongi who was just awake making his way towards them.

"Wow.. are you the same Min Yoongi, the rebel Alpha of East, the most superior Alpha and the one  who never gives up? " Xero said as he looked at the condition of Yoongi.

"Cut that out." Yoongi said as he sat on a chair.

"Really? Ok... we will. But when will you?" A-tom asked.

"I agree. You are the one who is not willing to leave. Just look at all of us. You are the one that looks most effected here." P-goon added.

Yoongi was silence. His eyes staring on the floor.

"For goodness sake Yoongi, you are not supposed to stay silent at these times. We are doing like what you said. We are living our daily life like everyday and we said we are with you in your every decision. Just don't stay silent. Can't you just react? Cry out, declare a war, make a visit or start your new life. We are with you but just don't stay silent. You are confused and so are we." Xero had enough of Yoongi's silence.

"It was my decision........" Yoongi spoke.

"Alpha Min, Alpha Min" someone called from outside.

All of them came outside following the voice.

"Aren't you...... Mark?" Xero said as he looked at the person who was bending and panting heavily because of long run, maybe.

"Yes, I am." Mark finally said " Alpha Min, I came to ask help from you. Please help me." Mark said as he kneeled and bowed his head low.

"What kind of help?" Yoongi spoke.

"It's....it's Hoseok......he......" 

"What did they do to my Hoseok ?" Yoongi's voice surprisingly got high.

"Hoseok has been punished. In North, omegas are not allowed to be in touch with high level wolves. Hoseok was friend with some omegas since his childhood. It was a secret between Hoseok and me but yesterday they saw Hoseok with them. Hoseok took all the fault on himself and your highness, Meera declared him a punishment." 

"Shouldn't your Alpha deal with the problem? I cannot interfere your state's rule." 

"Please, don't say like that. Alpha Wang will never go against his his mother. The punishment was made at the midnight. I was kept away from this. I got information this morning. I tried to meet Hoseok but they won't allow me. All Etas and knights are made to follow the order of beta."

"Punishment has been made?"

"Hoseok was taken to the deep forest and locked in a cave. It's really cold in North and they have been ordered not to feed him. The forest and the cave is heavily guarded. I alone cannot get him out of there. Please, Alpha Min take Hoseok out of there. Take Hoseok out of that hell. He has suffered a lot. He doesn't belong to North." 

"What do you mean?" 

"Since Hoseok came to North he cannot stop talking about East. He cannot stop talking about you. Hoseok was starting to laugh a lot. He had learned to say "no" to the things he don't like. He was starting to live freely. He was starting to act more like "Mhysa". I noticed the shine in his eyes and the smile that crept on his face when he talked about you. That hours of ongoing non stop praises that he did about you. That unbounded love he was trying to make in North as he had seen here. Even a blind person can tell that Hoseok has fallen for you, Alpha Min."

"Hoseok.....??? Fallen for me, you say???" 

"Hoseok is innocent. He doesn't know the world. He doesn't know these feelings. He has fallen for you and he doesn't know about it himself. To Hoseok, the command of Alpha Wang is life. But I know he can change. You can change him. But If you don't like him then it's alright. I will take Hoseok far away from here and North. I will give you my words that we won't show up to you again. But please Alpha Min , please help me to save Hoseok. I request, please" 

"NAMJOON!!!!" Yoongi's voice was high."PREPARE THE KNIGHTS AND ETAS"

"Yoongi?" Namjoon looked at Yoongi.

"WE ARE BRINGING OUR MHYSA HOME. WE ARE BRINGING MY MATE BACK"