Chapter 31

My Hoseok, My mate

"oh my god!! Why did you even stayed up all night?" Seokjin said. He and Yoon had came to Hoseok's quarter. Of course to get him ready for wedding.

"Alpha stayed out there. How could I sleep with my mate sitting on the cold floor at the door?" Hoseok said.

"Hoseok but look at you. You need a heavy makeup to cover those dark circles under your eyes." Yoon said.

"Why would I even need to make up? Yoongi likes me anyway." Hoseok whined.

"You don't want him to surprise sometimes?" Seokjin said.

"Fine, fine. As you say." 

 

"You sure, you want to do this?" Mino said.

"Of course." Yoongi said as he checked his robe on the mirror. Black colored silk robe. Sleeves long and golden Pattern that resembled fire at the end of robe and sleeves. A wolf's silhouette, heavily embroidered with golden thread at his back and a little wolf embroidered with silver thread at the chest part, right at his heart. Yoongi smiled as he ran a finger on that pattern. " It resembles your Highness." Jaebum had said.

"I mean, you can stay bachelor. Drink wine and you know get any of the omegas. Once you get married you will miss being bachelor" Mino said.

"You kidding, right?" Yoongi looked at Mino from the mirror and Mino laughed.

"There, there. You got me." Mino said. " Wow....you were like this little, six years old when I met you. Now look at yourself, all grown up and even getting married before your hyung."

"And you were like ten years old then. I still remember you looked so cool with that sword on your back. " Yoongi said, trying to fix his hair.

Mino stood and went up to Yoongi ." And you still don't know how to fix your hair." Mino said as he fixed Yoongi's hair.

"Hyung, I maynot have ever said you this but thank you. If it was not you who found me lost in the forest and if it was not you who educated and taught me to be an Alpha. If it was not you, who went against your own father and provided me armies for the war, I would not have been what am I now. I am always grateful towards you hyung. No matter what others say, no matter if I am considered as the superior Alpha , you are always higher than me hyung. For me no one is superior than you." Yoongi said.

Mino smiled. He knows, Yoongi has always been grateful to him. He respects him and Yoongi would never do anything against Mino's liking. " I know, you idiot." Mino said. " If you respect me that much then I hope I don't have to get worried about Hoseok. Hoseok reminds me of you. You know that both of you are i-will-get-what-i-want type. Hoseok had terrible past. Give him all of your love, Yoongi. Show him that you made right decision of choosing him. "

Yoongi would never interfere Mino when he is talking. It was Mino, who would give Yoongi advice. It was Mino who helped in making plans at war. It was Mino whose wise words and love are well hidden in his nagging.

"You know when is the most happiest moment for an Alpha ?" Mino asked as he is finally done. Yoongi shaked his head.

" It's when your mate smiles at you because you let them know how proud you are to have them." 

 

"Your highness, everything is settled. It's time for your presence at marriage." Mark said as he knocked at door.

"He is ready." Yoon opened the door." Seokjin we need to go now, Alpha and Namjoon must be waiting." With this both of them left the room.

"Mark, come inside." Hoseok called. " How do I look?" Hoseok asked. He was nervous.

Hoseok??? He is the definition of beauty. No matter what he wears, no matter what he does. That loose hair that fell effortlessly from his shoulders. An olive's crown perfect on the head. The red lips and natural blush on his cheeks.The white silk dress with golden borders. A long veil with golden flowers heavily embroidered. The long yet big sleeves that fell effortlessly on his hand as he would carry a bouquet of white aster. The perfect fitting of dress that showed Hoseok's perfect shape of his body. Hoseok indeed is flawless.

"There is no any word existed to describe you right now. But let's set this up by ' magnificent '." Mark said.

"I am nervous." Hoseok said.

"Don't be. We all are there with you. You are having the most important moment of your life." Mark said.

"I know...I know.... but.... I....I..... Hoseok cannot stop shaking. Hoseok would end up doing something stupid." Hoseok said.

"This is because, it's the man you love most is going to see you. Yoongi will see you for the first time in your wedding dress. " Mark said as he came near Hoseok and collected the hem the dress.

"You are making me more nervous. You know....." Hoseok said as he look at Mark. " Mark, when did you get claimed?" Hoseok's eyes were wide as he saw two circles at left side of his neck. Mark was wearing a maroon colored coat that had high collar up to his chins but somehow Hoseok was able to notice.

"This....uh.... someday before. I was in my heat. It happened then." Mark said as he quickly rubbed his neck.

" I.... see...ok so who claimed you? Tell me everything. I will see if he is perfect for you or not." Hoseok said.

" It's getting late. Your highness should come now." A-tom arrived at door.

"I am bringing him." Mark said.

"Are you going to hold my dress like before?" Hoseok smiled as he saw Mark getting behind and holding Hoseok's veil. 

" It's my right. Now, shall we go?" Mark said.

"But seriously, who is your mate, Mark ?" Hoseok whispered a little as he was walking at aisle, covered with red roses petals.

"Shut up, Hoseok." Mark said as he finally left the veil and joined others. 

 

 

Yoongi??? He was totally awestruck by Hoseok's beauty. From the time Hoseok made appearance and made his steps towards him,each and every moment was like years for Yoongi . He noticed Hoseok's nervousness as he would walk shaking. Hoseok who couldn't meet Yoongi's eyes bit his lower lips and turned more red and Yoongi who couldn't see anyone else than Hoseok was all in smiles.

"You look most beautiful today." Yoongi said as he hold Hoseok's hand because they were trembling. Hoseok's redness now can beat a tomato. " Damn, and I love you the most." It was surprising to all, even to Hoseok. Yoongi had pulled Hoseok into a kiss. Cheering and claps filled the room. 

"Ahem...we will start the marriage now." A priest said. 

 

 

 

"I do." Hoseok said.

Yoongi was still holding Hoseok's hands. Pressing them a little when Hoseok stuttered, a signal to encourage Hoseok and say that he is still there, waiting patiently.

"Though our Alpha has already kissed, you can again kiss each other now." Priest said.

Why would Yoongi let this opportunity go???? 

 

 

"Ok, I am throwing it now. " Hoseok threw his bouquet backwards. There were a lot of people ready to catch the bouquet.

"Ok, ok, no fighting. I got it." Xero smiled proud as he held the bouquet high.

" You snatched it from me." A-tom said.

"Fight me if you want it back." Xero said. Seriously, nobody in the East messes with Xero . He was a top notch knight with never a war lost. His sword forgives no enemy and on top of all that his unbeatable sass. 

"Mark..... Mark !!!! See, I got it. You know what it means right? I got it for us!!!" The sass master Xero who was calling for a fight some seconds ago was now all cute and smiles as he walked near Mark.

"Oh no!! Not again " Mark face palmed himself.

"You cannot run away from me boy." Xero said as he put the bouquet on Mark's hand and kissed his cheek.

"Eww... go away." Mark scrunched his nose and pushed Xero a little.

"Don't act manly in front of me. I know you love it. I can feel you." Xero said, pinching both of Mark's cheeks.

"Really? Xero?" Hoseok was surprised as he mouthed those words to Mark as reply Mark nodded as he hit Xero's head with the bouquet.

 

 

"Hoseok, you have gift from North." Mark said. Hoseok was surrounded by all people. He was receiving flowers. He smiled and greeted everyone.

"North? What is it?" Hoseok wanted to run at Mark but Mark already reached at him.

"Sit, sit. I will open it up for you." Mark said as he opened the nicely packed box. " You have....uh.....a letter. Here. And .......oh my god!" 

"What is it ?" Hoseok asked worriedly as he saw Mark's expression. 

"You won't believe it!" Mark said.

"Just say it already." Hoseok was too impatient.

"Look, who came to meet our Hobi ?" Mark said as he revealed a little brown colored teddy from the box. Hoseok's favorite doll. After all it was made by  his mother for him, during her pregnancy.

"Dodo!!!!!" Hoseok happily caught the bear as he clutched it on his chest.

"Who sent you this?" Mark said as he saw Hoseok opening the letter.

"Baba-nim and Abba." Hoseok said. " They are unable to make it to my marriage because there is heavy snowfall. All the roads are covered and it is dangerous to walk or run carriage ." Hoseok pouted as he read the letter. " I wish I could see them today." 

"Hey, don't be sad. You know how heavy the snowfall can be in North, isn't it? His Highness and your Abba are getting old. They will have problems to arrive here. Don't keep it in your heart." Mark said.

"It's okay. At least they sent me their love and blessings through the letter. Dodo is here too. Oh, I did forget him between all this errands." Hoseok smiled as he looked at the teddy.

 

 

"Mamajin, I want to see doll." Taehyung said.

"Me too." Jungkook added.

Seokjin who was eating put down his spoon. " Ok. Go to him. And don't forget to greet him, alright? He is a Mhysa now." Seokjin said as he pulled the twins down from the chair.

"Kookie, Taetae . Where are you going?" Jimin came his hand full of sweets.

"We are going see doll. You want to come with us?" Jungkook said and Jimin nodded happily.

"Also, give this to him." Seokjin said as he gave Jungkook and Taehyung each a tulip. Red colored.

"Abbajoon, we are going." With this they ran towards the room, where Hoseok was .

"Don't run!" Namjoon's voice could be heard.

 

 

"Doll is really beautiful." Taehyung said as they were now standing in front of Hoseok . Hoseok was sitting on a warm carpet. His dress big and fluffy, spreading around him.

"What about me?" Yoongi said.

"You are Alpha ." Jungkook said.

"Is that flower for me?" Hoseok asked as he saw twins holding the flower. 

"Oh, Taetae we should greet him." Jungkook suddenly remembered.

"Congratulations on your wedding." Both twins said as they kneeled on the ground, bowed and stood up again. Hey! Seokjin has been teaching them since one month. 

"Here." Taehyung gave his flower to Hoseok .

"Thank you." Hoseok said as he pulled Taehyung and kissed his cheek.

"Me too." Jungkook who was giving his flower to Yoongi suddenly pulled out and gave it to Hoseok .

"Thank you." Hoseok said as he too kissed Jungkook on his cheek. 

" Doll likes this, right?" Jimin said as he brought a sweet to Hoseok's lips.

" Of course." Hoseok gladly took the sweet and kissed Jimin.

"Hello, I am here too." Yoongi waved at the kids but none of them gave him attention.

"Doll, when I grow up I will also marry you." Taehyung said. The kids were sitting around Hoseok and Yoongi. Ok let's be honest they were all sitting in front of Hoseok .

"Me? Why me?" Hoseok smiled.

"Why, why, why? Why Hoseok ?" Yoongi said as he glared at Taehyung .

"Because doll is so beautiful. I will keep you with me." Taehyung said as he poked Hoseok's cheeks.

"But I cannot marry you. You see, I am already married to Alpha Yoongi ." Hoseok said.

"Yes, you cannot marry doll , Taehyung. You can marry Jimin ." Jungkook said. He and Jimin were sitting together sharing the sweets.

"I don't want to. I love doll more than Jimin." Taehyung said.

Jimin had this sad expression on his face. "Taetae is bad." 

"Don't worry Jimin. I will marry you." Jungkook said as he put a hand around Jimin's shoulder.

 

That evening they all gathered in dining hall. A long table was set for Yoongi, Hoseok and other special people. They all enjoyed the food, wine , the music and not to forget Hansol  performed so gracefully. Yoongi was making sure that Hoseok wouldn't drink like before. The pack was totally emerged into the goodness of food prepared at palace. They did fireworks and made  flying lanterns as they wished happiness for the newly married couple. 

"You guys must be tired, go to your room. I will handle everything here." Mino said as he looked at the married couple.

"No, we are alright." Hoseok said shyly.

"He said he will handle. Let's go Hoseok." Yoongi had this mischievous smile on his face.

"Yah!" Hoseok childishly beat Yoongi's shoulder as he was feeling shy and awkward to suddenly leave the table.

"Come on now!! I will carry you." Yoongi said as he stood and pulled Hoseok's hand.

"No, no....no. I can walk. You don't......." Hoseok was trying his best not be awkward.

"Carry him! Carry him! Carry him!" All of them suddenly cheered. Soon the people from other tables were also joined the cheer.

"Let's go." Yoongi swiftly carried Hoseok in bridal style. " We will be leaving now." Yoongi said as he bowed towards others.

"Woooooooh!!!!!" People clapped and cheered. Blushing Hoseok hid his face on Yoongi's chest.

 

 

"Where are we going?" Hoseok asked as he looked at the way. Yoongi was not walking towards their room. 

"Its a secret." Yoongi said.

After sometime of walking, Yoongi said," we are here." Hoseok who had his face still hidden at Yoongi's chest looked around as he heard Yoongi .

They were near a pond. A big pond. In front of him Hoseok could see wooden way that lead to a little space on the middle of the pond. It had the roof of straw and was surrounded by thin white curtains that swayed little along with wind. The lanterns in different colors hung around. The path on which Yoongi was walking with of course Hoseok on his arms was covered with flowers petals. It had candles  lighting at the both sides. More near they got more Hoseok could see that the space was covered with a large round white colored fluffy duvet. It had white cushions around, round and square. Candles that gave the light aroma of pine were lightened little away from the duvet. Most exciting thing was it was not bordered with walls. The space was wide open so a person could stay and put their feet in the water. 

"You like it?" Yoongi asked as he finally placed Hoseok on the duvet. 

Hoseok who was still surprised with the beautiful surroundings around him was looking everywhere. "Like? I love it, Yoongi." Hoseok said as he pulled Yoongi into a hug. " You did this for me?"

Yoongi nodded. 

"It is beautiful." Hoseok said .

"You are more beautiful." 

Hoseok blushed at the statement. " How come I not know about this place before?" Hoseok said as he turned around walking a little he sat at the edge, pulling his dress little higher he put his legs in the cold water.

"It is because, palace is far from here and I intentionally didn't brought you here before." Yoongi said as he sat behind Hoseok , wrapping his arms around him.

"So, you had this place in mind until now?" Hoseok said. 

"I had this place in my mind since the first day I saw you. This place reminded me of you. Silent yet warming. I thought someday when I will make you mine I will bring you here." Yoongi spoke against Hoseok's neck. 

"I am yours, Yoongi ." 

"Of course you are mine." Yoongi said as he removed the hairs to look at his claim at Hoseok's neck. "All mine." Yoongi said as he kissed the mark, and it gently.

It sent a chill in Hoseok's spine. Warm yet tickling. The chill ran all around his body and he feels tickle at back of the knees. Tilting his head a little he gave more access to Yoongi. 

"Kiss me." Hoseok said turning a little to look Yoongi. His breathing already high and hand on the ground to support himself.

"Let's get comfortable first." Yoongi said as he carried Hoseok to to the duvet. "You are the first omega that dares to order an Alpha ." 

"Really?" 

"Of course! Carry me to the room, kiss me, don't come inside or I swear I won't marry you. Etc etc."

"And you do it."

"Because I love you." 

With this Yoongi leaned over to kiss Hoseok. Hoseok slowly closed his eyes when Yoongi's lips met his. Yoongi kisses a lot. He doesn't wait for any occasion or situation. He just does it. But every time he kisses, it feels new. Like, it is the first kiss.

The kiss slowly turns into sloppy one. Yoongi loves biting Hoseok's lips. He does it every time. His bites are gentle. Hoseok loves everything Yoongi does to him. Yoongi brings his both hands on Hoseok's back as he pulled Hoseok closer. Hoseok too has his hands on the collar of Yoongi's robe. it tightly when Yoongi bites a little roughly. Pulling out from the kisses they smile at each other then kiss again.

"Take me." Hoseok said between their kisses. " I belong to you, Yoongi. Take me as Min Hoseok."

"You are again ordering around." Yoongi said as his fingers ran on Hoseok's cheeks.

"And I know you love me."

"You know me very well."

 

Hoseok had his back shown to Yoongi when he pulled out the silk ribbon that was turned into a bow. Throwing the veil aside Yoongi's hands untied the next ribbon. The waist area of Hoseok's dress became loose.

"It's done." Yoongi coughed awkwardly.

Hoseok nodded but didn't turn around.

"Are you feeling shy?" Yoongi tilted a little to watch Hoseok's face. Hoseok nodded again.

"Don't be." Yoongi said as he turned Hoseok around.

Hoseok had his head low as his fingers were playing with the end of his sleeve. " It's me. Just you and I ." Yoongi said as he raised Hoseok's chin and looked into his eyes.

"Happy birthday, my Alpha ." Hoseok's voice low. Almost like a whisper.

"Hmm?" Yoongi lowered his head a little to catch what Hoseok said.

"Happy birthday." Hoseok said again. 

Oh yes!!! Today is Yoongi's birthday. Yoongi had totally forgotten. But nobody wished him too. Yoongi was too happy and busy to remember it was his birthday.

"Thank you but where is my gift?" Yoongi knows Hoseok hasn't brought anything with him. Yoongi just wanted to tease Hoseok .

Hoseok gulped. His eyes roamed here and there. Nervously, he bit his lower lip as he said," I.....I..... am your gift." 

Now, Yoongi didn't expect that answer from Hoseok. Of course it is Hoseok. The most innocent and naive person Yoongi has ever known. "You are my gift?" Yoongi didn't want to make Hoseok tensed asking who the hell taught him this.

Hoseok nodded shyly. " You said you love me most in the world, you like me wearing your clothes and your wish was me kissing you a lot. " 

Now, Yoongi saw it. Hoseok was in front of him.half . The lower part of his dress already untied. He was just in his above part, which looked like a shirt. Hair messy yet looked perfect and that olive crown, still managed to stay on Hoseok's head.But it suited him. Hoseok had just turned the table, making Yoongi unable to speak.

"Are you happy with the gift?" Hoseok asked. Oh how he still manages that innocent look when his words are so exciting. 

"You are tempting me, Min Hoseok ."

"Are you tempted, my Alpha ?" 

"Very much." Yoongi said as he crawled towards Hoseok . Hovering above him. Yoongi kissed all over Hoseok's face. They smiled whenever their eyes met. Yoongi's kisses going lower and lower. His possessive kisses on Hoseok's jawline and neck. His hands working on the buttons of Hoseok's shirt when it was all done, his mouth worked on Hoseok's s. Making Hoseok moan loudly. 

 

"What are you doing?" Yoongi doesn't know how they end up in this position. Hoseok was strong enough to turn Yoongi on his back as Hoseok was now sitting comfortably on Yoongi's crotch. 

"Making your wish come true." Hoseok spoke. The silky white shirt slipping from his shoulders as they showed his collarbones covered with Yoongi's love bites.

"I wish Hoseok kisses me a lot." 

Yoongi smiled. "Go on. I have waited a lot for this." Yoongi was taking out the wild side of Hoseok. He knows Hoseok has a lot of plans in his mind. Yoongi was just going with the flow. Making Hoseok easy and bold.

Hoseok started it shyly. His innocent kisses tickled Yoongi . Yoongi got surprise when Hoseok too started to bite his sensitive areas. Untying the ribbon from Yoongi's robe, Hoseok kissed Yoongi's neck leaving the red bites.Yoongi's hands were busy caressing Hoseok's arms, something that said he believed on him.

Yoongi held a breath and woke up elbowing himself for support, just to see Hoseok was now kissing his shaft. Ok, Yoongi had not expected such bold move from Hoseok.

"You don't need to. You...." 

"I want to." Hoseok replied. "I want my Alpha to be proud of me." 

"I am, my love. I am proud to have you. But.....ah.." Yoongi threw his head back when Hoseok took his shaft inside his mouth. 

"Hoseok.." 

Hoseok bobbed his head. Taking Yoongi more deeper. Hoseok gagged and started to cough when it hit his throat.

"Are you alright?" Yoongi was quick to wake up and hug Hoseok . Hoseok nodded his head but was still coughing. 

"I told you, you don't need to. I am already proud to have you. We have got a lot of time. You can do it some other time." Yoongi said as he rubbed Hoseok's back. 

Hoseok shaked his head. " No." Hoseok had Made his mind. He will do it. " I want to. I want to make you feel good. Please, let me." 

"I am feeling good, Hoseok but......." 

"Please ~" 

Hoseok and his puppy eyes. Something Yoongi cannot resist. Nodding his head, Yoongi said," ok. Whatever you say. Take your all time." 

 

Hoseok was now unbelievably doing good. Of course he got chocked for few times before but now he was doing it like it was the easiest thing for him. Yoongi was all in pleasure but was tensed not to grab Hoseok's hair and his mouth roughly.

"I won't break." Hoseok spoke, sensing Yoongi's desire. Yoongi had to look Hoseok to check if it was Hoseok who said that.

"I know what you want." Hoseok said as he pulled Yoongi in kneeling position and got himself into his fours. Pulling Yoongi's hands on both side of his head, Hoseok smiled as he looked up to Yoongi's eyes. 

 Hoseok is a mystery that Yoongi is loving to solve. A mysterious creature that can suddenly change from an naive one to god. Hoseok is full of surprises. His surprises are making Yoongi think that is this the same Hoseok who cried because Taehyung didn't give him a crayon? Hoseok, who was currently riding Yoongi . Without any preparation or lubrication. Hoseok , who didnot allowed Yoongi to some moments before saying " Alpha should inside me." Hoseok's sweaty forehead landed upon Yoongi's chest, bringing Yoongi back to reality.

"I.... I'm tired." Hoseok's hot breath on Yoongi's chest, telling that Yoongi should take the lead now. And that's what yoongi did. He changed their position. Laying Hoseok on his back , Yoongi kissed Hoseok , showing that he is there and he will take care now. Hoseok was thankful when Yoongi supported his legs that were around Yoongi's waist because he could barely feel them. Yoongi took both of Hoseok's hands and intertwined their fingers as he ed hardly.

Yoongi loves it how Hoseok can change from fragile person to a demanding omega. He loves Hoseok begging him for more and more. Hoseok pulled Yoongi into a hug as felt he couldn't hold it anymore. Hoseok sunk his canines at the crook of Yoongi's neck, gently the blood as he came between his and Yoongi's chest.

This little action actually triggered Yoongi. He was about to pull out when Hoseok stopped him.

"Hoseok....." 

"Let me carry your puppies." Hoseok said.

"Are you sure Hoseok? We still have time. It's ok for me if you don't want babies. There is no pressure for you." 

"I want to. I have always wanted to." Hoseok said his breath still uneven.

Yoongi smiled as he again ed inside Hoseok . Hoseok swears the size of Yoongi's has now expanded. He can feel it much more deep and bigger than before. When Hoseok moaned loudly and arched his back, Yoongi bursted all his semens. Filling Hoseok deeply. 

"You were unbelievable." Yoongi said as he fell beside Hoseok .

"Are you proud of me?" Hoseok asked as he turned to look Yoongi.

"Of course I am." Yoongi said his hand caressing Hoseok's cheeks, in which Hoseok trembled.

Hoseok had his eyes slowly closed. Half of his face,deep in the cushion. His hair a total mess. His body shone like silver in the moonlight. When he heard Yoongi , he smiled lazily.

 

Perhaps it is the smile Mino hyung was talking about. Hoseok was happy that he could make his Alpha proud. Hoseok, he only thinks of others. Hoseok, who finds happiness even in little things . Hoseok, whom Min Yoongi will love forever.

"Happy birthday, my Alpha ." Hoseok said, his eyes still closed.

Yoongi smiled as he pulled Hoseok closer and covered themselves with a sheet. Kissing his forehead Yoongi replied," Good night my little wife." 

 

(so, how many of you didn't expect a ??? SURPRISE !!!! I know it was horrible. You have no idea how much fics I read for this one chapter. If I had studied like that for my exams then I would have topped my school. Feel free to comment. It motivates me!!!! Loadza love!!!!)