Chapter 13

My Hoseok, My mate

It had been so normal to Hoseok. Laughing loudly as he would run with Yoongi catching his hand across the field, going to some secret gardens that were hidden deep in the forest which only Yoongi was known about and lying there on the green grass with Yoongi by the side and looking at the sky for hours until clouds disappeared and stars shine, going to the secret ponds that were hidden in the mountains cave and wait for Yoongi at the bank till Yoongi swims whole heartedly and catches some fish, playing with twins and Yoongi in the forest garden where in the play the twins would call them Abba and Umma, speaking through the eyes and laughing whenever Yoongi was with knights or others, taking a silent long walk with Yoongi at night where one wouldn't say where they were going and the next wouldn't bother to ask.Of course with Yoongi, Hoseok was feeling so comfortable. He was showing the sides that he was not allowed to with Alpha Wang and Hoseok didnot mind at all.

"Alpha Min......." Hoseok said as his  eyes and hands were busy with cleaning the flowers that Yoongi had collected.

"Hmmm" Yoongi responded as he was focused into tying the stem of flowers that Hoseok was giving him.

"I was thinking that........ maybe...... " Hoseok stopped for a second which caused seriously focused Yoongi to look towards Hoseok, who was running his fingers on the petals of a yellow flower.

"Say it, Hoseok" Yoongi said, his focus totally on Hoseok now.

"Maybe I shouldn't." Hoseok mumbled slowly but Yoongi was fast to listen.

"Say it, what's causing trouble in that beautiful mind of yours?" Yoongi said as he ruffled Hoseok's hair.

 Hoseok just sighed. " Alpha Min, I was thinking that maybe I should write to North. They must be worried about me. It's been long that I wasn't in North so my pack maybe worried about me. My pack, my friend, my family and........." Hoseok looked slowly towards Yoongi who was looking at him with much adoration ".....my Alpha" Hoseok whispered and he also didn't missed the expression Yoongi changed. The eyes that were looking Hoseok with much adoration suddenly looked towards the ground.

"I won't write if you don't  permit. I promise. I just Missed North. But if you don't like it then I won't write to them." Hoseok didnot like the expression that Yoongi was wearing right now.

"Of course you can. Why did you even ask me? You shouldn't get my permission for that. You are free to do whatever you like." Yoongi said as he didn't look towards Hoseok, again getting focused with his previous work.

" I thought you would get angry. You wouldn't like it......" Hoseok's voice becoming smaller as he spoke " ......and I don't like it when you get angry with me" 

" For a so innocent person like you I think I won't get anger even if I want to." Yoongi said his hands and eyes busy with the flowers on his hand.

" .......and I would hate myself if you don't like me" Yoongi said as he placed the neatly made flower crown on Hoseok's head. " Write as much as you want, Hoseok. I will send a knight take your letter to North." Yoongi smiled.

"Promise? Alpha Min?" Hoseok's eyes shone as he smiled.

  And who was Yoongi to say no to such a beautiful sight in front of him.

" It's an Alpha's promise, Hoseok." 

 

"Are you sure you want me to take the letter to North?" Xero asked as he put the neatly folded paper inside a silk envelope.

"Why? Afraid of North knights?" Yoongi said as he looked to Xero.

 Xero snorted. " You must be kidding right? You know East has always been better and stronger than north.  What I really mean was do you really want North to know that Hoseok is with us? Do you really want Hoseok to go back to his pack? Because we all are pretty sure that Hoseok won't be staying here if he gets a letter of Alpha Wang calling him north"

" I already made promise to Hoseok now i cannot take it back" 

"Everything is fair in love and war, Alpha Min."

"Well, what is the love if I get it so easily and with cheating?" 

"Don't you think you have suffered a lot till now?" 

" I have and I am still willing to if it's for Hoseok." 

Xero sighed. " Don't blame me later if things get complicated" with this Xero left.

 

                            NORTH PACK

"Search everywhere, repeat again and again. I am sure we will find him." Mark said to other Etas.

"But Mark, it is going to be almost a month. We have searched everywhere, every parts of forest, the mountains and the cave you said but we found no traces of Mhysa, not even his smell." One of the Eta said.

"  Work harder. He should be there somewhere. He doesn't know other packs nor he had ever crossed any of our territories so he must be somewhere. You just...... just work hard" mark said.

"We will do our best Mark, but looks like there is less chance"

" You people, how can you even say that? If Alpha knows then he will kill all of you. Better leave now" mark shouted and all Etas left the room.

Mark was fed up with this. He was so fed up of making stories to Etas about Hoseok's disappearance because Alpha had made him promise not to tell anyone about Hoseok's heat. Hoseok's disappearance had brought questions in the pack by other wolves and ....... well Alpha was not giving much concern. Mark sighed again.

"Any luck with your search, Mark ?" Jackson entered in the meeting room.

" No, your Alpha. I promise, we will soon find Mhysa and....."

"Your search is waste of your time, Mark."

"Alpha..."

". Why spending so time to someone that is hard to find? He will come back if he is alive. I can get new Mhysa to the pack. "

" I am so sorry to say but that things don't suit coming from your mouth. I know you haven't mated or imprinted Hoseok so you cannot feel him. You have never treated him well but he was my best friend and he had save me lot of times. I had make promises with him. I cannot just let him go" 

"Remind you of whom you are talking to, Mark. I am forgiving you this time because you are a fine Knight. Next time watch what you say." Jackson said as he hit the table with his hands.

"My apologies, your Alpha. Now, I want to take my leave. I have to search my best friend." Mark bowed a little and walked towards the door.

"Mark, can't you assume that Hoseok is dead, after all my mother never accepted him as a Mhysa. Also he was a weak wolf maybe he is already dead and some wild animals already preyed him ?" Jackson said.

Mark's steps stopped and he tilted his head a little to look towards Jackson . " No, not until I see his dead body. And also  Hoseok  survived through the punishments that past Mhysa gave him. I think those were more scarier than wild animals " 

" Your Alpha , there is Knight from East to meet you" beta Yugyeom came .

 

 Xero yawned as he looked at the knights that had surrounded him. With a sigh he ran his hand on this blonde hair and sat on the chair. He soon stood up and bowed once Jackson came into the room.

"My greetings from the east, Alpha Wang " 

"Welcome to North, tell me what brings you here?" 

"Well, I had a message for you." 

"From?" 

"I must say it is rather confidential. I cannot tell in front of all these knights." 

"You can tell. They are my knights"

"Well, I warned you but if you want then..... its alright. Well, the message is from Mhysa Ho..." 

"Everyone out of the room!" Jackson said. The knights were confused at first but they slowly got out of the room. " Mark, you can stay" so Mark stayed behind.

  Xero smirked. " I already warned you. Well I wanted to look at those knights faces when they would hear that their Alpha has no idea where his Mhysa is" 

"Come to the point" 

"Alpha Wang, did you even tried to search for Hoseok ?" 

"Come to the point, didn't you hear that?" Mark showed his sword to the neck of Xero.

" Well, do you treat your guests like this in North? Come to East sometimes we will show you what hospitality is" Xero smirked again.

"It's Hoseok isn't it?" Jackson said. "Tell me, what's the message?" Jackson said as he eyed Mark to pull back his sword.

"Actually, I don't have any messages. I came here to bring this letter." Xero pulled an envelope from his waist belt" and it is from Hoseok " 

Jackson took the letter and read. After sometime he gave it to Mark which Mark quickly took and read.

"Is he alright there? How long will he stay? Can we come to bring him back?" Mark asked as soon as he finished reading the letter.

"He is healing currently and I don't know how long will it take and for your third question you have to ask Hoseok yourself and get permission from Alpha Min" 

Jackson just sighed heavily. Hearing him sigh Xero asked, " so will you be coming with me to take Hoseok or you will be writing him a letter?" 

"Mark, get outside of room" Jackson said.

"But, Alpha ...." 

"I said out." Mark slowly left the room without any noise.

"Listen, I am telling you honestly because I cannot write these things but........ it's better if Hoseok doesn't return to North" 

"I don't understand"

"Well, my mother don't liked him since his childhood. I only married him because my father made a stupid promise with some knight. He is not even my mate. I haven't imprinted him or mated so I cannot even feel him. It would a great shame for Alpha in front of his pack. My pack has always appreciated Hoseok as their Mhysa. I will tell them that Hoseok is dead or something. I will get new Mhysa for pack. "

"Well, how can we keep someone stranger to our pack. We have only treated him as our guest and you know we cannot hold him forever because once he will get recovered he will surely wanting to come back" Xero asked only to test the nerves of the Alpha of North.

"Oh...... in that case..... tell your Alpha that Hoseok is my gift to him. He can do whatever he likes. He can kill him or keep him as his slave.... ." Jackson was speaking so carelessly that he stopped once heard something sharp sound and in a blink of an eye Xero had his sword on his neck with an anger on his face.

"How can your words be so low when you are a person of so high level? " Xero growled. " Hoseok always praised you. Now think what will be Hoseok's condition if he knows what you think about him? "

" Is.....is.. Hoseok your mate?" Jackson gulped as he slowly raised his hands as if he was surrendering.

" Do you think you would be still alive till you finished that sentence if Hoseok was my mate?"

"Why are you being so protective towards him, he is only a stranger and your guest?"

" If I want then I would have been chopped your head off right now and kill all of your knights and Etas and go to East, without a stain of blood on my clothes and you know it clearly that pride always comes first to East warriors. And you just disrespected the pride of East that I have vowed to serve and protect. But I want to see it, the real fear in your eyes when you will meet the real protector of East's pride "

"Say it clearly"

Xero tsked and smiled as he pulled his sword and kept it inside its cover which  was neatly tied on his back.

"How about keeping it a secret until we meet next time?" With this Xero left the room.

"East's pride? Real protector? What was he talking about?............. and why was he so aggressive while talking down about Hoseok? Hoseok is not even his mate. Why was he even.........." Jackson was confused with the riddle that Xero made for him. He connected every words Xero told him and.......Jackson inhaled heavily as reality hit him really hard. 

"OH MY GOD"