Chapter 8

My Hoseok, My mate

Hoseok found his body aching. He even tried to move but could only move little. His throat dry as he tried to gulp. Surprisingly he was feeling comfortable, actually warm enough.

"You'll wake him up"

"No, he won't. I will just stay by the side."

"Mamajin said not to disturb him"

"I will just look. I won't disturb him" 

"Taetae, let him sleep"

"But he has been sleeping"

"I'll tell to mamajin that you are not obeying him again" 

" But don't you too want to play with him?" 

Hoseok woke up at the sound. He squeezed his eyes little and slowly opened his eyes. He blinked several times to adjust the light. He roamed his eyes on the ceiling, to the left and to the right. This was so unfamiliar to Hoseok.

"Kookie, he opened his eyes" 

And someone just shouted near Hoseok's left ear. Hoseok shut his eyes tight at the surprise and opened them again. As he tilted his head a little he saw a little kid smiling at him, a rectangular smile maybe.

"Hello" the kid said." I am Taehyung but all call me Taetae. What is your name? You are my doll, isn't it? Abbajoon said that you will play with kookie and me"

"I am kookie" the voice came from the right side. As Hoseok turned his head to the right he saw again a kid climbing the bed so difficultly. The kid came and kneeled on his right side. " I am four years old" Jungkook said as he showed five fingers from his hand.

"That is five, kookie" Taehyung laughed. "This is four. I am four years old" Taehyung said as he showed four fingers.

Hoseok was surprised. He didn't know anyone of them. He tried hard to remember if the kids belonged to his pack but no. He didn't remember playing with them before.

"What is your name? " Jungkook asked. Both kids were kneeling and looking at Hoseok with wide eyes.

"I am Ho...." 

"Are you disturbing him again?" A person came inside the room with some clothes and water.

"Mamajin" both kids cheered." Doll opened his eyes" 

"What?..." the person came near to the bed and was surprised as he saw Hoseok looking at him. " Oh.... hello. How are you feeling now? I am sorry if the kids disturbed you" 

"They are cute." Hoseok spoke. His voice broken.

"Oh .... you must be thirsty. Here drink this" the person gave him a glass of water. Hoseok woke up slowly and leaned on the wall behind him as he slowly drank the water.

"Will you play with us, doll? " The kid at left asked.

"Taehyung,he is sick. He needs rest. He will play later." the person said.

"I am good boy. I didn't disturb doll" the kid at right spoke.

"Me too." 

"Yes you both are. Now, let me see who can give the message to...." 

"I will" both the kids hurriedly ran away from the room.

"I am sorry. They are twins and both of them are really energetic. They cannot stay without doing something." The person said.

"It's ok. Kids are kids after all . They are beautiful." Hoseok said.

"Oh by the way.... my name is Seokjin. I am a Gamma . My husband Namjoon found you at the river bank and brought you here. You were sleeping since two days." The person smiled.

Two days? Hoseok could not believe that he was been sleeping so long. He was going to his pack isn't it?

" Thank you so much, Seokjin. I rested well but I must leave now" Hoseok removed the blanket from his body.

" You are not well. You can rest as much as you want." Seokjin said.

"No, I should go. I have...." Hoseok suddenly stopped as he was tying his robe. In the mirror Hoseok saw his body was bruised. Lots of wounds and scars on his body.

An alpha mustn't be presented with imperfections.

Hoseok sighed. He slowly turned towards Seokjin who was still trying to convince him to stay. " You are Gamma right?"

Seokjin nodded with a smile. 

"Please help me heal the bruises and scars and please the marks too. I will be very grateful to you." Hoseok spoke in small voice.

" That was what I was trying to say. You have bruises. You need healing. I cannot say if the bruises will leave marks and if I can remove them but...." 

"Please, no marks, please help me" Hoseok caught Seokjin's hand and pleaded.

Seokjin was dumbfounded but he smiled and nodded.

 

" Namjoon and I were married six years ago. He is a beta . The kids are Taehyung and Jungkook . I tell you these three are my headaches sometimes. I would handle the twins but Namjoon is too kid sometimes that...ah..." Seokjin sighed as he cleaned Hoseok's bruises and applied medicine on them. Hoseok had his eyes shut tight as he balled the bedsheet due to pain.

"You will recover soon. I am the best Gamma in this pack." Seokjin said. " By the way what is your name? And how did you get on the river?"

" My name is Hoseok. I was sick and was kept in cave. I was going back to my pack as I got recovered and then I tried to catch a butterfly and well I get drowned." 

"Wait, you were sick. But why did they kept you in cave? You should have been treated." 

" I was severe. And my Alpha shouldn't get infected. So they kept me in the cave."

Seokjin was dumbfounded at the answer ." Your Alpha ? Where are you from?"

" I am from North pack. My Alpha is Wang Jackson . I am Mhysa of North pack."

Seokjin's mouth hung open. He was trying to say something but....

"Mamajin.....look what we brought." The voices of twins echoed on the living room.

"Coming....." Seokjin stood up from the bed. Once he reached at the door he turned to the Hoseok " Oh, and I welcome the Mhysa of North to our pack. The East pack" with this Seokjin bowed a little and ran towards the living room.

East? Am I at East? East....East pack, East pack...East pack.

Hoseok thought for sometime as he tried to remember about East pack from a book that he had read. Oh........

"The East pack is the largest pack. They are well known for their victories over other packs. East pack is the strongest and highest level pack. The East pack is ruled by the powerful, Mins. The Alpha of the East is considered as the powerful among all the Alpha of other packs." 

Welcome to the east, Hoseok. Welcome to the land of sun, pride and love.