Chapter 35

My Hoseok, My mate

If anyone wants to learn how to be perfect then he or she should learn it from Hoseok . That's what Yoongi thinks. Hoseok thinks he is imperfect. He is still lacking many thing. But no. In the eyes of Yoongi , Hoseok is flawless.

Yoongi absolutely admires how Hoseok can effortlessly manage his hair, those long robes and of course Lalisa on his arms. How he handles all of lalisa's care and spare time for Yoongi too. The way he hums lullaby to Lalisa must be the satisfying sound in the whole world. The way he cheers and speaks with Lalisa while bathing her or changing her clothes, brings smiles in Yoongi's face. Lalisa must have developed his effects because whenever Yoongi tries to carry her the whole palace turns upside down because of her cries. But once Hoseok holds her everything is silent.

"She must have recognized the embrace. Don't worry, when she grows up and will be able to recognize people then you will be her favorite." Hoseok says when he see Yoongi frowning over Lalisa.

"It's ok. Atleast I will not have two babies to handle." Yoongi says.

"Huh." 

"You are still my baby, Hoseok."

 

Now, when Yoongi says Hoseok is still a baby for him then yes Hoseok is still a baby. He may act as all mature and serious mother outside but Yoongi totally knows the inner kid of Hoseok. The way he pouts and frowns when he cannot make a simple diaper, the way he cries when Lalisa gets sick, the way he make funny noises along with Lalisa , the times he fell asleep on the floor while making Lalisa sleep in the cradle, they were all childish to Yoongi. 

"How did you manage to come to come into my life, Hoseok ? How did you manage to sweep my heart away in our first meet?" Yoongi smiles at Hoseok as he picks him from the floor and gently puts him on the bed.

"Such a bad wolf. Sneakily, got into my mind and heart." Yoongi pulls Hoseok closer and Hoseok nuzzled in search of warmth.

 

"Wow, Namjoon your skills are terrific. You must teach it to me." Xero said as Namjoon shot the deer with his arrow.

"Sure, if you teach me your sword skills." Namjoon replied.

"Namjoon you just beat Alpha." A-tom said.

"His targets never get missed. But I don't know what's wrong with him today." P-goon said as he looked at Yoongi, who was still looking somewhere.

"Yoongi? Is something wrong?" Namjoon asked.

"Can you guys smell the scent? It's totally new." Yoongi said.

"Nope, I cannot smell anything than these grasses." Xero said.

"It's not from our pack. It's new. It must be somewhere around." Yoongi said as he ran behind the smell.

"Yoongi, be careful. It might be enemies." Namjoon said as the others too ran behind Yoongi.

Yoongi ran for a bit as he reached near the river. He looked here and there. Finally, he saw someone lying at the bank.

"Careful." Namjoon said as he took out his sword.

"He seems harmless." Yoongi said as he pushed Namjoon's sword back.

The gentle scent filled Yoongi's nose as he got more closer. The person was on the ground without moving. Yoongi touched the person only to find him cold and pale. He checked his pulse and it was beating slowly.

"Namjoon, he is still alive we must take him to Seokjin now." Yoongi said.

"Yoongi, think about it. We don't know him. What if he turns to be our enemy or it may be some trap." Namjoon said.

"Namjoon, just look at him. What would he even do? He may die here if we leave him."

"Alpha, I am sorry but Namjoon does have point here." Xero said.

"Alright, if we cannot take him like this then......" Yoongi kneeled as he slowly bent down and kissed Hoseok.

"Now, that I have imprinted him, we are taking him."

"Yoongi, why you do that? He is an omega. Do you have any idea what you are doing?" Namjoon said.

"Take him to Seokjin. Now. And from now on no one dares to speak against him. Respect your Alpha's mate." 

 

Hoseok looks exactly like before. But his cheeks now more chubbier and red. His wrists not thin like before. His eyes seems more shiny than before. But he is still beautiful as before.

 

"I changed his clothes. You need to see something." Seokjin said as he called Yoongi.

"The fresh cuts and bruises must be from the accident. He should have tried to get away from the water but please look more closely there is not a single place that is not covered with cut marks." Seokjin said as he lifted Hoseok's cloth a little so that they could see Hoseok's chest.

Yoongi had to look close and squint his eyes to see those marks. Really the marks were really long and seemed brutal.

"Looks like he tries best medicine to fade those marks away but trust me no medicine can bring the change. It can be hided but not erased." Seokjin said. 

"How can they be so harsh with him?"Yoongi said.

"He is an omega, Alpha. Looking at his clothes he seems to be from some high family but when i examine the body, believe me it looks like he is some prisoner or worker." 

"Take utmost care of him. He needs to be alive." 

 

"Mate.."

"Mate..."

"My Alpha."

"Hmmm.." Yoongi finally opened his eyes. Only to find Hoseok looking at him with his big puppy eyes.

"Lalisa isn't crying. It's her time to cry" Hoseok said. It was almost midnight and Hoseok woke him up just to say this?

"If she doesn't cry then you should be sleeping. Why wake up?"

"But she always cries at this time. I just developed the habit of waking up this time but she is silent today."

"You worry too much. Lalisa is at Seokjin's house. Since Taehyung was missing her too much I allowed them to take her. Don't worry it is not the first time they are taking her. Go back to sleep now."

"Now, I cannot. I am fully awake."

"Here, let me help you." Yoongi smiled as he pulled Hoseok closer. Caressing his hair, Yoongi sings Hoseok a lullaby. His voice is deep and husky but it is what that makes the lullaby so special. And that was what Hoseok needed at that time.

 

"Hello, my name is Yoongi. Min Yoongi. Ummm.. Alpha of East. How was you sleep last night? Good? I don't know who you are, where you are from but can I tell you one thing? You are beautiful. I swear I don't know if you can even hear me or not but I really think that you are beautiful. Have anyone said this to you before? I guess most of them have because you are." Yoongi smiled at the sleeping person before him.

"Ok so let's start our day with beautiful sunrise." Yoongi said as he opened the Windows. " Do you like sunrise? If yes then I promise the view of sunrise from East will make you like it more. Seokjin said he can heal you. You will wake up again. When you wake up will you recognize me? Aishh .... I am stupid. How would you recognize me? You haven't even seen me. When you wake up you will be surprised, isn't it? " Yoongi sat beside Hoseok's bed. " I can't wait to see you waking up. I have got so much things to tell you, so much things to ask, so much things to share, so much things to show and mostly so much want to hear your voice." 

"I saw you are unmarked. I imprinted you. Did I do right thing? If you accept me, I promise I will always keep you happy. I will be by your side at every moment. I will be with you in your every step. I..... I..." Yoongi chuckled at his own words. " See this? The things you are doing to me even you haven't said a word."

 

Hoseok always thought he lacks something. Being a mate of Alpha there comes a heavy responsibility. You have your pack, baby and a husband to take care of. There were many times even before marriage Hoseok was unsure if he was doing everything right. After their marriage Hoseok has always tried to work as a mature Mhysa. 

It was some months before, Hoseok was teaching Yoongi how to carry a baby. Yoongi has been learning to handle Lalisa. No matter how much comfortably or softly he carries once Hoseok let's his hands off Lalisa starts crying. 

"My Alpha, don't hold her too tight!" Hoseok whined.

"I am not. She starts crying once you leave her." Yoongi said giving soft pats to lalisa's back who was crying uncontrollably.

"Even Taehyung can carry her better than you." Hoseok said once he pulled Lalisa away from Yoongi's arms.

Surprisingly, Lalisa wouldn't cry whenever Taehyung carries her. Taehyung that stupid five year old little brat. Who even cannot hold his diaper, carries Lalisa with most uncomfortable way. Lalisa with all clothes wrapped around her makes her bigger than Taehyung's arms. Taehyung always carries her and walks around, stumbling. If it was not Yoongi who follows Taehyung everywhere he would have made accident uncountable times.

"Alpha, some Royal guests are here to meet you." Jinyoung said as he knocked on the door.

"I don't remember if I invited some guests." Yoongi said as he looked at Hoseok .

They came outside of their quarter. There was a group of people. The knights wore black cloths. Hoseok remembers them, knights from North. Other knights from East had gathered too. Namjoon had them already ready thinking about some danger. There was a girl in the middle of the group. Her dress were special and blue in color. Her hair secured with golden flower pins. Her complexion fair and red lips. Once Hoseok was Yoongi was out suddenly the girl kneeled on the ground. Once she kneeled the knights from North kneeled too.

"Your highness, I am here to beg you a mercy towards North." The girl said.

What was she talking? Hoseok and Yoongi both confusingly looked at each other.

"I am sorry, but I couldn't recognize you." Yoongi said.

"I am Tzuyu, princess of West. Married to Alpha Wang of North."

"You are a Mhysa you don't have to kneel." Hoseok said worried.

"Why are you here?" Yoongi asked.

"I am here to beg your Highness to have mercy towards North ." Tzuyu said.

"I don't understand." Hoseok said.

"Your Highness , please have mercy towards North . The North needs you." Tzuyu said still kneeling.

"Please tell us your reason to be here." Yoongi asked now slightly concerned with Tzuyu's words.

"Your Highness, I am here to bring you back with me. Please, don't deny. Since you left the North, it has always been cold and snowy. When I came to North , it was cold and frozen. We haven't seen spring since many seasons. The livelihood of North is getting worse and worse. The pack told me it has been like that since you left. Royal shamans said it is your hate towards the North .Please, come back to your land."

Hoseok was shocked with the words. He looked at Yoongi who was looking at Tzuyu unbelievably.

"What happened to my Appa, to the Royal family?" Hoseok finally spoke.

Tzuyu sighed. " I am sorry to tell you, your Highness, your Appa is no more. He died several weeks ago. He made us not to tell you because you were pregnant and he was worried that you would come to North.Baba-nim is little sick with his same old problems, Mama-nim's mental health didn't seem good so Alpha has ordered many Gammas for her treatment. Alpha is well. He is working better for his pack. "

"I am sorry for the condition of North. But you should know how north treated Hoseok before." Yoongi said as he turned to Hoseok, who had his eyes filled with tears. " I am sorry for your loss." Yoongi said as he hugged Hoseok. "Make your decision Hoseok. I won't stop you whatever decision you take."

"If I come back to North, what will be my position? Because as you can see I was married to Alpha Wang before. My presence in the palace will cause chaos in the pack." Hoseok said.

"No, your Highness. North still loves you. I have heard many of your stories since my arrival at North. Regarding your position, I would be happy if you take your Mhysa position back. I am not worth of that position. I, who cannot even bring a Change or help own pack, don't deserve that position. North has always been yours. Please accept my begging. Alpha Wang needs you, the North needs you." 

"This girl.... what is she saying?!" Mark was about to step ahead because of anger but Xero pulled him back shaking his head. It all depends upon Hoseok's decision and Xero knew it.

Whole palace was silent with Tzuyu's words. Yoongi sighed as he took some steps back and sat on the couch. Everyone was now looking at Hoseok, ready to listen his decision.

"You are a good Mhysa, Tzuyu. Don't ever doubt it. You are giving me your position for the sake of your pack. It shows how great you are. Actually I was, still angry with North. Remembering the things that happened to me or the way I was treated, my hate towards North was increasing day by day. I never knew it would cause so much problems there. But your words change me. I cannot come to North as Mhysa because I have my own pack now but I promise, I won't hate North. Go back to North,  Tzuyu. I promise, I will make visit sometimes. I am totally sorry for still behaving like a kid with my past. It is my fault that you all are suffering. "

"But your Highness ......"

"I have my family to look after, Tzuyu. I now belong to Alpha Min. Even if I come back to North and stay as the Mhysa no matter how much I try, I will end up with East. I had already ruined Alpha Wang's life before and I don't want it to happen again. This time I will be ruining many lifes. Please,Understand me. I am happy and honored that you feel so great about me. But I am Sorry, I have to deny your offering."

"As your wish. I would not like to go against your wish." 

The North people left the palace. The knights gathered also went to their places. Yoongi was still sitting on his place. Hoseok slowly walked and stood in front of Yoongi as he ruffled Yoongi's hair.

"For a second, I thought you would leave me and go to North." Yoongi said as he looked at Hoseok.

Hoseok smiled." Didn't I tell you, that you are my home?" He was still holding Lalisa on his another arm.

At that time, Hoseok really looked like a queen. The powerful and superior Mhysa of East.

 

"Taehyung was not able to leave our princess. Seokjin said he would look after her. He would bring princess in the evening. You don't need to worry." Jinyoung said.

"It's alright. It often happens and well Seokjin hyung is more experienced than me." Hoseok said.

"So, you are free today?" Yoongi said as he hugged Hoseok from back.

"Seems like that. Lalisa won't be home till evening." Hoseok said arranging his clothes with Yoongi still hugging his back.

"Let's go for a date then. It's been too long." 

"Really? I would love that!" 

 

"Remember the first time we came here?" Yoongi asked as they walked around a mysterious garden that was well hidden between the hills. 

"I didn't think that someday we will be walking here as a couple." Hoseok chuckled. The garden was still beautiful. Still covered with the exotic flowers with all colors. Filled with butterflies and the cherry blossoms above them were blooming heavily.

"You know the first time you said that you were married, I was like well damn... I missed an opportunity. I thought you would be some introvert type that won't get along with people." Yoongi laughed.

"And you were so different than Alpha Wang. Sometimes I wondered if you were really the king. Tell me, if by any means if I had chosen Alpha Wang what would you do?" 

"Me? Ummm ..... I would have attacked North. Win the war and made you mine." 

"Really?" Hoseok looked at Yoongi with an unbelievable look.

"I was joking. Of course I would let you go. If your happiness was with Alpha Wang then I would let you be with him. Seeing you happy makes me happy, Hoseok ." 

"I am sorry. I hurt you back then, isn't it? You had to go through pain when I chose Alpha Wang. I was so stupid. I could not see the real love in front of me."

"Hey, don't be. Don't you ever be sorry." Yoongi said as he slowly caressed Hoseok's cheeks. " You did what you thought was right. Also there is nothing to be sorry about. That was past. All it matters now is present. Now you belong to me. You have blessed me with Lalisa. You have won the heart of East. I agree, you were stupid but it was me who fell first for this stupid." 

"You know, you are still cheesy as before." Hoseok said as he blushed.

"And you are still in love with me." 

"Do i have any other choice?" Hoseok said as he tiptoed to kiss Yoongi's lips. 

Yoongi loves this. The free and childish Hoseok . His eyes still turning into blue whenever Hoseok does something very irresistible. His hands wandering at Hoseok's back. His back is still covered with many long marks of lashes that he had got from North. They aren't totally faded. Yoongi had spent many nights silently crying as he counted and kissed those marks. His hands wandering around those marks and looking at the innocent angel who was sleeping silently. Hoseok doesn't know this and Yoongi won't tell this to him because he knows Hoseok is insecure about himself. 

 

After all it was not Hoseok's body that Yoongi fell in love with.