Chapter 16

My Hoseok, My mate

AUTHOR'S NOTE

So last time in my previous chapter I showed Yoongi sick like but I was portraying him going through heat. All of the wolfau I have ever read doesn't have Alfa going through heat and I wanted to be little creative too but it seems like my subbies are confused also I found that Alfas cannot go through heat. Mianhae!!!!!! It's my first time writing wolfau. Also it will be difficult for me and a total chaos in story if Hoseok and Yoongi goes through heat in different times and I have to write all chapters into . *I seriously cannot write but I am planning for this story* . So Let's go on *drum rolls please* 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Wow, you actually came to my house at midnight. I still cannot believe it." Namjoon looked at sleepy looking Yoongi who was on his bed drinking something that Seokjin had offered.

"Shut up, Namjoon. This happens. Alfa couldn't control himself" Seokjin said as he was putting the empty bottles into his bag and taking out new bottles of potion.

"I am still shocked that he could resist himself in front of Hoseok ." Namjoon said.

"He said he didn't know what I was going to do but he has trust on me. I just couldn't break his trust." Yoongi said as he gulped down the potion, squeezing his eyes and gritting his teeth a little as the bitter taste ran down his neck.

Seokjin sighed." I don't know why you choose to suffer. If it continues.......if Hoseok chooses Alpha Wang then it will be difficult for you. You know you cannot resist the pain from Hoseok." 

Yoongi didn't speak. He just sat there silently. His fingers rotating at the rim of the glass.

"What does that mean, Seokjin? Why would Hoseok choose Alpha Wang?" Namjoon asked as he looked towards Seokjin.

"Alpha Min......has imprinted Hoseok. Lately Hoseok has been too much happy about the letter. It seems like his heart and body is accepting Alpha Wang. It causes negative impact on Alpha Min's imprint. As result Alpha Min will be more weak." Seokjin said.

"We cannot let that happen, could we? Our Alpha is getting weak. We can stop Hoseok going to North ." Namjoon said.

"Hoseok will be healed soon. Then there will not be any other excuses to stop him." Seokjin said as looked at Yoongi.

Yoongi showed no reaction. He was still sitting silently with the glass on his hand.

 

 

"Wow, look! Your scars are much lessen to be seen. You are healing quite fast." Seokjin said as he removed bandage from Hoseok's arm and waist.

Hoseok happily looked at his arms. Yes , the scars and marks had much more gone. He was recovering and so was his body.

"You indeed are the best Gamma." Hoseok said smiling.

"Soon you will be leaving east." Seokjin said.

Hoseok was happily tying the silk string of his robe but once he heard those words his smile faded.

"Yea, soon I will be leaving east." Hoseok said in low voice. 

"You will be finally able to meet you pack and parents. They must be really Missing you. I am sure you will forget us once you reach your home." Seokjin said his hands busy on putting the equipments and medicines on tray.

"No, I won't forget you. I cannot forget any of you. You all are equally loveable to me just like North. You have treated me like your own. I will miss you a lot. I.....I will come..... comeback to meet you..." Hoseok's eyes filled with tears as he spoke, words broken".... Taetae , kookie, Namjoon hyung, you, Xero , P-goon , A-tom And above all Alpha Min. How...how could I .....I forget you? I will come often to East . I will tell Alpha Wang to call Alpha Min to visit North. No, I won't forget you all." 

"Stupid, do you have to cry for that little thing? " Seokjin smiled as he wiped Hoseok's tears. " Of course, you won't forget us. Don't cry. Hmmm? Beside you should be happy isn't it?" Seokjin said as he took the tray and left the room.

"I should be happy. But why can't I be?" 

 

"Hoseok, there is someone from North to meet you." Xero said as he entered the room. Hoseok who was drawing pictures with twins looked up at Xero in surprise.

"From North ? Who?" Hoseok asked.

"You should come with me to palace." Xero said and within no time Hoseok was in the palace with Xero.

"MARK!!!!!" Hoseok screamed happily as he saw his best friend in front of him. He ran towards Mark giving him a huge hug.

"Oh my god! I missed you a lot" Hoseok smiled.

" I missed you too, little Mhysa" Mark said as he pinched Hoseok's both cheeks.

"Why are you here? You came to meet me? Will you stay here? We will visit a lot of places. I will show you the whole village. You know people here are so good. Oh.... you haven't meet Seokjin yet, have you? You can be friend with the twins and..........."

"I came to take you to North, Hoseok"

"......we can go to.......what?" Hoseok was suddenly surprised at Mark's words.

"With the order of Alpha Wang and his mother Mhysa Meera, I came to bring you back to North." Mark said.

"But......I .......I...." Hoseok's eyes ran around the room. Looking at everyone and everything. Searching for an excuse or maybe searching for someone. When his eyes suddenly met with the one he was searching for he couldn't speak. Yoongi's quite expression was enough to make Hoseok speechless.

"You are happy, isn't it? Now go bring your all belongings and take your leave.we are leaving now. We cannot be late. It will be dark ." Mark pushed Hoseok a little.

Hoseok could just nod his head, eyes never leaving Yoongi . Yoongi was not looking at Hoseok. He was quietly sitting on the chair, his table filled with books and writing brushes but his expression didn't look good.  Something was off that Yoongi was not happy about.

 

"Maybe I should tell him that I am not recovered. I...  I can write a letter to Mhysa . She can understand. I ..... think.....I...." Hoseok was mumbling as he was sitting on the bed.".... Taehyung and Jungkook said they will take me somewhere tomorrow. Maybe I should make mark to stay here today. We can go tomorrow isn't it? What should I do Seokjin ?" 

" It's an order from the North, Hoseok. You should go." Seokjin said as he gave Hoseok a bag 

"But... I ...I ......Promised the kids and I am still not fully recovered. I haven't visited East. I haven't....." 

"Aren't you happy Hoseok that you are finally going your home.?"

"I am......I should be.....but I.....just.....I ....." 

"Is it your scars or your heart that isn't allowing you to leave East?" 

"I don't know Seokjin." Hoseok breathed heavily."I just don't know." 

 

 

"We take our leave. I know even if I thank million times it won't be able to your love that you gave to Hoseok but also thank you so much for taking care of him." Mark said.

"You better take care of him. Hoseok is now like a family to us. We don't want a war,you know?" Xero said.

"Of course we will take care of Hoseok . We don't want to mess with East." Mark said.

"Take care hmm. I kept the medicine in the bag. Take them in time." Seokjin said as he ruffled Hoseok's hair and Hoseok just nodded.

"Twins will miss you" Namjoon said.

"I will miss them too."

"Beauty of North shouldn't forget east." A-tom said.

"Of course, I won't" 

"Take care, Hoseok ." Hoseok was waiting for Yoongi to speak and finally that was the only thing he spoke. Hoseok had expected Yoongi to stop him or at least speak something more. But why would Yoongi stop him? Why did Hoseok even expected??

"You too, Alpha Min." sadness was full in Hoseok's voice and face as he finally bowed and took his leave. Mark was walking in front while Hoseok was behind sometimes looking behind and waving his hand at them. 

" I can feel. He is sad more than happy" Yoongi said 

"Will he be ok?" Xero said as he waved back his hands to Hoseok .

"They should. They don't wanna mess with us." A-tom added.

"He should be. He must be otherwise I cannot forgive myself" Yoongi said as he finally waved at the silhouette of Hoseok , walking into the deep forest.