Chapter 25

My Hoseok, My mate

so for whole these days after I wrote previous chapter I have been getting stares from my sister and she even checked my profile if I have been addicted to m rated fics. We are not even talking like before and today even our mom asked us if we are having fight for same boyfriend. LOL. Dear mom, your innocent looking daughter wrote a chapter full of . *Sighs* 

 

 

Yoongi woke up as Hoseok lightly trembled against him. Once opening his eyes and realizing that Hoseok was shivering in his sleep Yoongi pulled the sheet to cover themselves. Hoseok who was now sleeping soundly if not the hickies and mark covered his whole body, was looking like a little kid.During the whole session of Hoseok's heat, Yoongi had discovered that Hoseok was too thin for his age yet so childish. Doing so great things yet so fragile. Saying he read a lot of books yet so naive. Was deceived yet so trusting. Was completely broken yet so believing.And mostly lived under cruelty yet so innocent.

              No wonder he was called a doll.

"Am I still so good looking?" 

Yoongi came back to his senses once he heard Hoseok's voice. He must have been thinking a lot while staring Hoseok. Hoseok was looking him with big puppy eyes and a childish pout. His cheeks turned red and the sheet pulled up to his neck. Oh where did that Alpha-needy-and--mess Hoseok went??? 

"I kinda miss the Hoseok that I met last night." Yoongi said.

"Oh my god!" Hoseok now pulled the sheet all over himself to cover his face too. "I.....think.....l....l.....my heat is over....n-now and my....... back......hurts." came Hoseok's little voice behind the sheet.

Yoongi couldn't help but smile at the innocence. 

"It's alright after all I miss my old Hoseok more. My big baby who used to wear my shirts and scold me when I stayed too long for work. " Yoongi chuckled.

Hoseok slowly pulled the sheet and smiled at Yoongi. Yoongi couldn't help himself to get closer and kiss Hoseok on his forehead.

"Good morning, my sunshine." 

 

 

"Seokjin hyung.." 

Hoseok's voice rang on the living room. Twins were faster than Seokjin as they both came running towards Hoseok .

"DOLL !!!!" 

There he was clashed on the floor by both twins as they hugged him. Hoseok was trying his best not to cry. Not because of the emotional feelings but the strict back pain that had him difficult to walk but also he had managed to walk to Seokjin's home. And he should have prepared for this welcome. 

"I missed you." Jungkook said.

"I missed you more than kookie." Taehyung said.

"No, I missed you more." Jungkook added.

Hoseok was trying to stand up but it was twins who were keeping him rooted on the ground.

"Yes, yes you both missed him a lot. Now leave him. We are going to have talk." Seokjin came.

"No, we want to play with doll. You will play with us, don't you? Today we will go the forest. We have found a giant bush of raspberries. We will even take Dolly." Taehyung said showing Hoseok how big was that bush, spreading his arms. Jungkook nodding with Taehyung.

"Ah, is that so? But I am little sick. I think I cannot make it today. Can we go some other day? " Hoseok asked .

"You are sick? Oh, take care." Jungkook said looking at Hoseok worriedly.

"I will take care of doll. We will not go to the forest. We can stay and .....and draw then....I will give you milk and cookies. " Taehyung said.

"Taetae, you can go out and play with kookie and Jimin ." Seokjin said.

"Yes, we can play with Jimin." Jungkook said.

"I don't want to. I just want to play with doll." Taehyung said as he pouted.

"Taetae, we will play but after I finish talking with mamajin ok?'' Hoseok said, which brought a massive smile on Taehyung's face.

"Hyung......" Hoseok said as the twins went to their room.

"Ah, wait!!" Seokjin put a soft cushion on the chair ."now sit." 

Hoseok was embarrassed but too thankful for his concern. Sitting down on the cushion Hoseok slowly pulled out the scarf that he was covering his neck.

"Hyung, is this......" Hoseok said as he pushed his long hair back to reveal his neck.

"Oh my god! You are marked. No wonder I could smell Alpha Yoongi's scent on you." Seokjin said as he laughed.

"Marked?" Hoseok blinked his eyes but once he got it he chuckled a little.

"Congratulations!! You are claimed now!!" Seokjin said as he clapped his hands.

"Do I.....do I really belong to Alpha now? Do I smell like him?" Hoseok asked as he couldn't stop smiling.

"Of course, you stupid. I knew you had heat but I didn't knew that your session was that hot to make Yoongi wild. Anyway, are you happy?" Seokjin said.

"More than happy." 

"Now, I am curious that did you guys planned how many babies you gonna make?" Seokjin said.

"Babies?" Hoseok asked in confusion.

"Of course. Didn't you guys knotted?" Seokjin asked.

"Knotting?" Hoseok's face didn't changed.

"Yea just like Namjoon and I made Taehyung and Jungkook ." Seokjin said.

"Are we supposed to make babies?" Hoseok asked.

Seokjin seriously wanted to beat Hoseok till he comes to reality.

"Hoseok, you should seriously talk with your Alpha about this." 

 

 

"The guestroom should be furnished. Bring out the best designer. Also the cooks that I asked shouldn't be the same cook that were last time." Yoongi said as he looked through the list.

"As if they are willing to come when they know it's your brother coming." Xero said.

"Why are you all afraid with him?" Yoongi said.

"We aren't afraid. We just don't know how to tolerate him. He is always nagging and complaining." P-goon added.

"Ok, ok I will personally handle him this time. Also, I think the guestroom should be built again. It should be more big. Who knows if he comes with his mate." Yoongi sighed as he wrote the points.

"Speaking of it, I think it's your room who needs to get rebuilt first." Namjoon said.

"Huh?" Yoongi looked at him.

"Jinyoung told me that the condition of your room is a total mess. He also asked me to make some new furnitures and some new wallpapers as the furnitures were either broken or had that scratch marks and wallpapers...........you know what I mean." Namjoon said .

"Seriously? Did our Alpha just had his first bedding?" A-tom said.

"Ooooooooh........" All of them started to mock Yoongi.

"Yah, yah stop it. And what is so strange on that? Every one has to go through it." Yoongi tried to hit them as he rolled a paper.

"Yoongi ~" Hoseok's voice came as Hoseok peeked a little from the door." Are you busy?" 

"No, just teaching these fools some manners. Come in." Yoongi said as he hide the lists and papers that were on his table.

"Come here." Yoongi patted next to him and Hoseok sat, blushing.

"What is it?" Yoongi asked as he kept his arms along Hoseok's waist pulling him more closer.

"Yoongi, let's make babies." Hoseok said.

Yoongi literally choked by air and was coughing. Meanwhile others were shocked as they looked at each other.

"Ahem....I think Alpha and your highness need privacy. We should move now." Namjoon said as he faked a cough, trying to Make the environment easier.

"No, no, Namjoon hyung don't leave. You can teach us how to make babies." Hoseok said.

Now it was Namjoon's turn to get choked by air. Others were still there looking shocked as they looked at both Namjoon and Yoongi.

"Can I ask you why me?" Namjoon said.

"Because you are the only one with babies. Also Seokjin hyung said you helped him in making babies. So can you teach us?" Hoseok said.

"I am sorry, excuse me."Xero  who was trying hard not to laugh stood up and went outside. Soon followed by P-goon and A-tom.

Hoseok just looked blankly at Yoongi who was sitting sighing and his heads down and back to Namjoon who was staring Yoongi as if he was going to kill him.

"Yah, Yoongi I told you he is still kid!!!"