Chapter 32

My Hoseok, My mate

Hoseok doesn't know what time is it or how did he get there but when he opened his eyes he was already in a warm room on a comfortable bed with of course Yoongi's warm embrace. Hoseok nuzzled more closer.

"You wake?" Yoongi spoke, who had his chin rested on Hoseok's head.

"Don't want to." Hoseok replied lazily.

"Go back to sleep. You are tired." Yoongi said. His hands starting to run in Hoseok's scalp.

"Ummm." 

 

 

"Your Highness, it's already afternoon. Should I bring some drinks or......." Jinyoung was standing outside their quarter, worried because neither Yoongi nor Hoseok came outside.

"Shhhhhhh.... don't disturb them." Mino suddenly came.

"But my lord....." 

"It's okay. Let them enjoy their every moment." 

 

 

"You cannot." Hoseok was running while twins were trying to catch him.

"I want to give this as a gift to Mino hyung and his mate so find the best painter." Yoongi who was speaking with Namjoon said, eyes always following Hoseok.

"But the mural takes time to complete. It is good idea but if Mino hyung is in hurry then it cannot be completed." Namjoon said.

"Also the mural you are saying is quite big and complicated. Even the experts will take time." Seokjin added.

"Mino hyung will stay for at least a week. I have been so busy with my marriage that I forgot he got his mate too. Can't a painter finish it in a week?" Yoongi, said his head turned wherever Hoseok runs.

"It's not a painting, Yoongi. It's a mural. Of course it will take time and for the goodness sake .....please take your eyes off Hoseok and get serious on your problem." Namjoon said as he flicked his fingers in front of Yoongi .

"I am serious about this and I am also concerned about Hoseok." Yoongi said as he finally turned towards Namjoon.

"You don't need to keep an eye on him every time. He is safe here." Namjoon said.

"I am not talking about security I am talking about his health." Yoongi said.

"Health?" Seokjin asked as he was concerned.

"My Hoseok is pregnant." Yoongi said, with poker face.

Namjoon wanted to say something but he sighed instead. Seokjin who was looking Yoongi with unbelievable eyes chuckled a little.

"Hoseok? Pregnant? You say?" Seokjin finally spoke.

"Of course." Yoongi said.

"You did that? Since when?" Namjoon said.

"Our marriage day of course." Yoongi simply shrugged off his shoulders.

Namjoon raised both of his hands in disbelief as he shaked his head.

"You don't believe in my abilities?" Yoongi was offended.

"Alpha, I know, you are able but that doesn't means that Hoseok is pregnant. You know it takes time. The development.........." Seokjin was trying to make Yoongi clear.

"But Hoseok is pregnant." Yoongi was damn sure about it.

Seokjin looked at Namjoon helplessly. " For goodness sake Yoongi, your marriage was yesterday!" 

 

 

Few weeks later, Yoongi was cleaning his sword when he heard the light footsteps.

"Yoongi...." Hoseok came at the door, his hands supporting himself on wall. "I...I don't feel well. I...." with this Hoseok blanked out. His body unconsciously fell. Yoongi was quick enough to throw the sword and catch Hoseok before he met the floor.

"Hoseok, Hoseok .....open your eyes. Look at me, Hoseok ." Yoongi said as he patted Hoseok's cheeks lightly. " Namjoon! Bring Seokjin right now!" 

Hoseok was on the bed as Seokjin examined his pulse on wrist. Yoongi was worriedly sitting beside Hoseok, giving soothing pats on his head. Seokjin asked Hoseok a several questions before he turned to Yoongi and smiled. " Congratulations!!! Mhysa is pregnant." 

Yoongi nodded is head. But then he looked at Seokjin with wide eyes. " You mean like pregnant? Like carrying my babies? Like......like.... uh.... like oh my god!" Yoongi was all in smiles as he hugged Hoseok. "You heard that, right? Hoseok, we are being parents." 

Tears of joy ran out on Hoseok's cheeks as he hugged Yoongi back and nodded. "We are, my Alpha . We are."

"I love you, Hoseok. I....I .... cannot wait to see you getting all swollen and looking cute. I cannot wait to see our babies." Yoongi said his hand coming down to caress Hoseok's till now flat stomach.

"From now on Mhysa should take care. Utmost care should be given. There are many things that you have to avoid. Well, I know Alpha will take care of all that but it would be better if Mhysa would take care of himself most." Seokjin said.

 

 

Hoseok was extremely under Yoongi's care now. Yoongi had made a time-table for Hoseok, for his food. Hoseok wouldn't like to eat many things but it was Yoongi who would somehow make Hoseok eat. It was Yoongi who would carry Hoseok to bathroom and bath Hoseok, as if he was a extremely fragile thing. Yoongi would take Hoseok to many beautiful places, he fulfilled Hoseok's every wish. 

"Yoongi~" Hoseok said lazily.

Yoongi who was carrying Hoseok on his back was walking down a hill. Hoseok said he wanted to see the sunset so they were just returning back.

"Hmm." Yoongi replied.

"I am tired." Hoseok said.

"Are you? Don't worry, we will soon reach the palace." Yoongi replied.

"Yoongi, when we reach palace I want to eat many things." Hoseok said his grip on Yoongi's neck loosen as he fell his head on Yoongi's back. 

"Like?" 

"Like lime, strawberry, pickles, cheesecake, pies....."

"Ok, but you will have to drink a glass of milk before that."

"Ah no! I don't like milk." 

"Hoseok don't say that. I told you it is very good for your health and our baby. I don't want you to get lack of nutrients. Of course, you can have whatever you want. You can say I am cruel but you are drinking the milk."

Hoseok smiled. " If taking care of your wife and his mood swings is being cruel then of course you are the cruelest person." 

 

Hoseok's stomach had now a little big bump. It was visible now, though he wore big clothes.

"Yoongi, look!!" Hoseok said as he showed the bump to Yoongi. " Baby is getting bigger." 

"Of course, you are doing a great job, Hoseok ." Yoongi would kiss Hoseok's forehead.

 

 

It was hard for Yoongi whenever twins would come to play with Hoseok . Hoseok had insisted Yoongi to take them somewhere so, here they were, at the side of lake. They had brought some foods and sitting mats like picnic.

"Doll what happened to your tummy?" Taehyung asked as he kneeled before Hoseok and touched his stomach.

"Doll ate a lot of food yesterday." Jungkook said.

"No, it is Alpha who made me like this." Hoseok childishly pouted.

Taehyung glared at Yoongi as he walked towards him. Hitting Yoongi's leg with his little fist, Taehyung shouted," what did you do to my doll?"

Yoongi tried to ignore him but the punches were increasing. Not that it hurt him but as he was fishing and it distracted him. " Taehyung, your doll will give you someone special so his tummy is big. You should take care of him, ok?" Yoongi said absent minded as he thinks he caught something on his fishing rod. Yoongi doesn't know, what Taehyung heard or understood but Taehyung was returning like a good kid.

 

 

Yoongi stood, supporting himself at the door frame. Hoseok was running his hand on Taehyung's hair, who was sleeping silently hugging Hoseok's bump.

Hoseok smiled as he looked towards Yoongi." Don't be." He said.

"I cannot help it." Yoongi replied.

"He is just a kid." Hoseok said.

"But I am jealous of him." Yoongi said.

"Come here." Hoseok patted next to him on which Yoongi silently sat. 

"My Alpha is the most superior Alpha among all but is an absolute kid." Hoseok said as he rested his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

"And my wife is so beautiful that everyone wants to take him away from me." Yoongi replied.

"I ain't going anywhere, Yoongi." Hoseok said as he brought his hands on Yoongi's. " You are my home, you are my air. How can I survive without you?" 

"You can call me childish, you can call me possessive but I am extremely greedy when it comes to you, Hoseok. Call me selfish but I am addicted to you. You are addictive." Yoongi replied.

"I know." Hoseok whispered. " I know, my Alpha."

"I am jealous, Hoseok. I am jealous how Taehyung can comfortably sleep hugging you. I am jealous how Taehyung spends his whole day with you. I am jealous how he frequently gets your kisses." Yoongi said. Lately Yoongi and Hoseok couldn't sleep on their regular position as Hoseok finds it uncomfortable. Yoongi cannot spend his whole day with Hoseok because Hoseok had insisted him to take care of pack too.

"But my love for you won't decrease my Alpha. I know you can feel me. I know how fast you come to me even when I get into a slight pain. I know how you put your all efforts just for feeding me. It's ok to get jealous." Hoseok smiled.

"Please don't let anyone take your heart away." Yoongi said.

"Even if they try, they can't." Hoseok said as he turned towards Yoongi. " Remember? I belong to you." 

Yoongi smiled as he cupped Hoseok's cheeks and kissed him lightly on his lips. " All mine." 

Hoseok smiled at the kiss." All yours."