Chapter 4

My Hoseok, My mate

"Hojoon, Hojoon...." 

 Hojoon was inside his house when someone called his name. Hojoon quickly came out to see one of his friend outside, Sangdo. "Sangdo......my friend. When did you came? How are you?" Hojoon said as he happily hugged his best friend.

" I am fine and how are you? " Sangdo smiled on the hug.

"Just like everyday..." said Hojoon as he did a "ok" sign with hand."come sit. You must be tired."

"Of course I am tired and hungry too" Sangdo said as he entered into the house.

"Where is Hoseok?"Sangdo said as he caught the plate the Hojoon gave him.

"Seok is married now. He is Mhysa." Hojoon said, his hands busy on placing the foods on table.

"What? Hojoon are you joking?" Sangdo looked at Hojoon

"Look, Sangdo I believe you... I remember the words you say but..."  Hojoon shaked his head as he sat on a chair next to Sangdo " ... Alpha had promised and it's my duty to keep words of Alpha"

"Hojoon you are a good knight but neither you nor Alpha is destiny. Hoseok's fate cannot be decided by you not even Alpha" Sangdo said.

"Sangdo I know you are a shaman. But not everyone's fate is good. Just look at me. My mate, So-eun left me. Hoseok has been trained by Alpha Jackson's mother since his childhood. I know Hoseok would be a good Mhysa." Sangdo said.

Sangdo sighed at his friend. " Hoseok will be a good Mhysa there is no doubt in that but he is not Jackson's mate."

"The marriage has been already done, Sangdo. I can see Hoseok is happy too. There is nothing we can change". Hojoon said.

"The sun never rises from West. We cannot change the fate. I tell you Hojoon, Hoseok doesn't belong here"Sangdo said.

"Where does he belong then? He has to sit here. He is Mhysa now. He cannot leave his pack, all his children nor his alpha". Hojoon said.

Sangdo carried the bag as he sighed and stood from the chair." I cannot eat at the person who believes in order more then god." Sangdo reached at the door " but Hojoon let me tell you Hoseok is indeed a Mhysa, a great and powerful. He just doesn't belong here. All I can tell you is his place is higher and more respectful then where he is now."

"Sangdo..  stop... please tell me that my Hoseok is happy. Isn't he?" Hojoon stood from the chair.

"A mistake has been done, Hojoon. All I can see now is Hoseok has to walk a long way of Thrones to reach to his happiness." With this Sangdo left the house.

 

"My Alpha, your water is ready. Please take a bath" Hoseok stood at the door.

" Ah...Hoseok. ok I will" Jackson walked to the bathroom, with Hoseok following him with a soft cloth on his hand.

"Hoseok, take out my best cloths today. I have a meeting with knights today. Also I have to visit to the pack to know about their problems." Jackson was speaking as he walked in front .

"My Alpha doesn't have to worry about pack. I will take care of it" Hoseok said, his voice slow and low.

"Hoseok, you are such a good Mhysa. You....." Jackson turned towards Hoseok" Are you alright, Hoseok?" 

Hoseok shocked at the question. He wasn't feeling well from the morning. He was trying his best not to show his sickness in front of Alpha."yes...yes I am alright my Alpha. What would happen to me?" Hoseok tried to laugh as he wiped his sweat from his forehead with the sleeve of his robe.

"You are red and sweating" Jackson tried to touch Hoseok's forehead.

"No.. Alpha cannot touch me." Hoseok backed a little. " Alpha shouldn't get any sickness"

" Hoseok go to your room now. I will bring Gamma."  Jackson said.

Hoseok was feeling too unwell now. His sight dizzy, feet dizzy and atmosphere around him so hot. He could just nod and walk to his room with sloppy steps.

"Mark, bring the Gamma. Now!" Jackson ordered.

 

"Mhysa is a slow developer, I see. He developed his phenormons slowly. He may get the pain slowly" the Gamma, Bambam said.

"Say clearly" Mark said. Mark , Jackson and Bambam were in Jackson's room.

"Alpha must be well known about this" Bambam looked at Jackson.

"About what?" Jackson too looked at Bambam.

Bambam just sighed. " My Alpha...... your highness, Mhysa is in heat right now" 

"What?" Jackson was surprised. "This cannot be"

"Well as I already said Mhysa is a slow developer so his scent may take a little time to spread but since it's his first time it will be stronger and more attractive." Bambam said.

"I think....my Alpha must help his Mhysa"  mark said.

"Bambam....do you have any kind of potion that hides the scent. I mean Hoseok's scent is going to be strong so think that will be bad for other wolves." Jackson asked.

"Of course my Alpha. I carry many potions on my bag. " Bambam said as he searched inside his Bag " Since this is Mhysa's first time he has to drink a lot of it. Here" Bambam gave some little bottles filled with light green colored liquid.

"Thank you" Jackson said as he carried the bottles on his hand.

" My duty. I think I need to go now my Alpha. I have other potions to prepare. Take care of Mhysa, he is too weak" Bambam said as he bowed a little and left .

"Mark you are my most honest knight so I am trusting you. Take this potions to Hoseok and make him drink it. Take him to the cave in the forest and lock him there" Jackson said as he handled the potions to Mark's hand.

"But my Alpha you have to help Mhysa in this condition" Mark was shocked at alpha's words.

" Just do what I am telling you. And if Hoseok asked then tell him that he is sick severely. Tell him to drink this potions time and again and I will come to receive him once he gets recovered." Jackson said.

" But my Alpha..." 

"No more questions and no one should know about it. Not even a shadow" Jackson ordered.

 

Hoseok's sense came back as he hear some sound around him. His body was heating and his eyes were burning. He looked around. Everything was dark, his hands were on some mud and dried leaves rather than the soft bedsheet of his bed. He his dried lips and looked at the point the sound was coming from.

"Ma....mark?" Hoseok spoke on low voice trying to trace the scent of another person .

"Hoseok....Seok..." Mark came running with some dry leaves." Hoseok....." tear drops rolled down on Mark's cheeks.

"Where am I mark? Where is my Alpha ?" Hoseok asked as he looked around.

"You....you are sick Hoseok. So you are brought here" mark said as he bit his inner lips not to broke into a cry.

"Is that so? Oh.... Mark don't stay here for too long. You can go now. I can stay myself. You will get infected too" Hoseok said as he closed his mouth with his hands.

"Hoseok..." Mark said, words soft as he was crying.

 Hoseok slowly leaned on the stone behind him." I am severely sick isn't it?" 

"Yes, Hoseok . YUh- you are si...sick" mark sobbed.

"Promise me Mark . You will take care of Alpha . He should not get any difficulties. Make sure he eats and sleeps on time. Tell him that I will get soon recover. Tell him not to worry about me." Hoseok said with slow voice.

"I promise, Hoseok" 

"Now you go. Alpha is alone. Go and don't worry about me. Take care of Alpha. Huh?" 

Mark just nodded. Mark took heavy steps outside the cave and blocked it with a large rock. His sight was unclear as the tears drops continued. The words Hoseok said repeated on his mind.

"How can you not see it Hoseok? How can you be so innocent?" 

Hoseok drank a bottle as some relief ran on his body. He removed all the dry leaves and lied on the cold earth that he found so comfortable. Hoseok mumbled some words as he fell into the sleep. The words that he always mumbled before going to sleep since his childhood when Mhysa would beat him severly if he did any mistake.

"You are a Mhysa,Hoseok. You are special and you have an Alpha who will love you with all his heart. You just have to stay alive"