Chapter 1

My Hoseok, My mate

"Finally the day is here" Hojoon said proudly  he looked at his just married son, Hoseok.

Hojoon was happy today. Who wouldn't be happy on their child's marriage? On top of that Hoseok was married to the alpha of North. Alpha Wang Jackson. Hojoon looked at his son who was sitting beside to the alpha. Hoseok was indeed looking very beautiful and was smiling at something that alpha was whispering on his ear. 

"Finally we became in-laws Hojoon" Jaeil, the father of Jackson said.

"Yes, alpha " Hojoon said.

"Oh you don't have to call me that. Jackson is the alpha now. Also Hoseok is now part of my family" Jaeil said as he looked towards the new married couple.

"You were the king I served. I cannot use other honorifics to you" Hojoon said.

"Ahhh...those were the days Hojoon." Jaeil said as he became nostalgic." You were the best knight of my time. If you were not at that war then I would have been dead by now"

"You over praise me alpha. I was doing my duty. Also I am happy that you kept your promise"

" It was an alpha 's promise Hojoon. An alpha always keeps his promise." 

                 20 years ago, in a war

"Alpha you are badly hurt" Hojoon said as he looked at the deep cut scar on his alpha's chest.

"It's nothing Hojoon" 

"But you are too weak. I'll keep other warriors at your place. You need healing now"

"Hojoon, we are at war now" 

"Yes we are. And we need our alpha in good condition to win. I am taking you to the Gamma. Can you transform alpha?"

Jaeil 's breathing was uneven. He tried several times but failed."I cannot"

"I can carry you alpha" with this Hojoon turned into his wolf form and nudged alpha to ride on his back. As soon as alpha rested on his back , Hojoon ran as fast as he could.

"Hojoon brought you in right time alpha" Ryeowook, the Gamma said."It would be hard for me to save you if it was not Hojoon bringing you in right time" 

"Thank you Hojoon"alpha said.

"I am doing my duty alpha" Hojoon said.

"You saved my life Hojoon. I promise you, my son when he becomes an alpha will marry your child."

The north pack won the war then. Hojoon was unmarried. After two years he got married to a beautiful she-wolf.(They are werewolves so I wrote she-wolf), So-eun. So-eun was most beautiful girl in the whole pack. Hojoon and So-eun were the perfect couple and everybody admired them.

After two years of their marriage So-eun was pregnant. During the time of delivery So-eun was in extreme pain. At last day So-eun died while giving birth to their first puppy, a boy.Hojoon took the child on his arms. The child was really beautiful. His big eyes , little brown colored hair, little nose, those red lips when he would cry or yawn, his little hands those were fisted and little legs. Everything was so beautiful." Hoseok, I name you as Hoseok" 

After the death of his mate, Hojoon never married another. He gave all his attention to Hoseok. Hoseok was weak and slow developer so Hojoon took utmost care of Hoseok. 

"My condolences on your wife's death Hojoon" the alpha said. Hojoon just nodded.

"Where is the child? My future daughter in law" The alpha asked.

"I beg you to take your promise back alpha" 

"Why Hojoon?" 

"My child......my.." just then the child cried in the the cradle. Hojoon ran and took child on his arms. Giving a soothing rub on the child's back, Hojoon came to alpha." I cannot help you in your promise alpha. Forgive me" 

"Hojoon what are you saying?"

"My child is a boy alpha. So-eun died while giving birth to him. And I don't think Hoseok would be able to continue your generation. Forgive me alpha. Please take your promise back"

The alpha kept silence as he watched Hojoon crying over his baby, clutching him on his chest. He then slowly took the child on his hands. The little baby smiled at alpha's arms. " I already gave you my words Hojoon. Don't take my words as an sympathy for you.This baby, Hoseok will be the future Mhysa. I don't care if he would be able to continue my generation. He will spread the love and happiness in the pack. He will bring the peace and prosperity. He will be a great Mhysa that everybody loves , respects and adores. I already promised you Hojoon and an alpha always keeps his promise" 

Hoseok's future was decided even before Hoseok was able to realize, how cruel is the world .

.                 AUTHOR'S note

Hey subbies! Thank you so so so much for the subscription and wow.... 14 subbies is a good start. I see most of my old subbies so thank you so much for trusting this lazy writer. I hope the update was worth your wait. Also I wanted to write royalau but wolfau is my friend's idea, so you may find some of the description as royal. Loadza love...... keep supporting Yoonseok!!!!!!