New Couple and New Trouble

Hey, Playgirl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF_ng8XiWnQ  <------ (I love this song sooooooo freakin much right now :D)

Chaejin woke up on Monday morning feeling extremely happy. He still couldn't forget that kiss with Soomin on Saturday night. He couldn't believe that they were a couple now.

But, did that mean he completed the dare? No, she had to say, 'I love you', right? Chaejin decided that he would clear that up with his friends when he got to school.

He bounded down the stairs and grabbed an apple before heading out the door. His school bag was slung over his shoulder casually.

Chaejin saw the bus and he picked up his pace, reaching a light jog. He made it just in time, bowing apologetically as the bus driver threw him a look.

Making his way to the back of the bus, Chaejin pulled out his ipod. He plugged his earbuds into his ears and pushed 'play'. The song he had sang for Soomin came on first, making Chaejin smile softly.

He plopped down in the back seat and got comfortable. Soon enough, his eyes closed and he drifted off into sleep.

What felt like seconds later, Chaejin was being shaken awake by the bus driver. He had been kind enough to get up and wake up Chaejin to get off for his stop.

"Oh! I'm sorry." Chaejin apologized over and over as he quickly scrambled off the bus. He let out a sigh of relief, glad that the driver had taken the trouble to wake him up.

"You look like you just ran a mile." An amused voice said. Chaejin jumped and turned toward the source of the voice. Soomin was standing a few feet to his right, her eyebrows raised and a small smile on her face.

Chaejin grinned and ran up to her. "Good morning Soomin!" He exclaimed excitedly, throwing his arms around her. Soomin quickly pushed him away.

"Woah there, calm down." She said. But then, she quickly pecked him on the cheek. Chaejin's cheeks heated up and turned pink.

"Sorry, I was just excited to see you." He mumbled shyly. Soomin chuckled and ruffled his hair. Then, she held out her hand and Chaejin slipped his hand in hers.

"It's fine. Let's get to class." She said, leading them through the gates. People immediately noticed the fact that they were holding hands and they were already starting to gossip.

"There goes that Soomin again."

"Wow, she's going for the innocent ones now? ."

"I feel bad for the guy. He's just gonna get hurt in the end."

Chaejin glanced worriedly at Soomin, seeing if she was affected by the harsh words. If she was, she didn't let it show. She had a completely calm and nonchalant look about her.

"Are you okay?" Chaejin asked. Soomin nodded. "I'm fine. I'm used to comments like those." She said, not turning to look at him.

Chewing his bottom lip uncertaintly, Chaejin didn't know whether or not he should trust her words. But, he didn't want to get into it right now, so he would bring up the subject later. Right now, he had to worry about school.

"Jinnie!!!!!!!"

Chaejin's eyes widened as he was suddenly lifted off his feet. Seyong had his arms around Chaejin's waist as he lifted him in the air and spun around in a circle.

"My Jinnie~ You're growing up! You've finally got a girlfriend." He said, winking at Chaejin as he placed him back on his feet. Chaejin did not look amused.

"Hyung, I'm not a baby anymore. Don't pick me up like that ever again." He snapped. Seyong looked taken aback and he let out an overly dramatic gasp.

"Oh no, my baby really is all grown up. He's rebelling against me!" Seyong 'sobbed'. He ran to Gunwoo and buried his face in Gunwoo's chest.

"Honey, our baby just snapped at me. Do something about it!" Seyong wailed loudly. Gunwoo rolled his eyes and shoved Seyong away.

"I'm not your 'honey'." He said flatly. Then, he walked away down the hall towards his classroom. He seemed to be very tired since he stumbled a few times and almost ran into a pole.

Insoo lightly smacked Seyong on the head. "Will you shut it? You're being really obnoxious." He said. Seyong sniffled but stopped his little 'drama'.

"So, the maknae really got a girlfriend, huh?" Jun.Q said. He had a sly grin on his face. Chaejin blushed again, he stuck out his bottom lip in a pout.

"Hyung, are you teasing me?" He whined. Jun.Q just laughed and walked away. "I'll see you in class." He said, waving goodbye.

"Are you really dating him?" Seyong asked Soomin. He was staring straight into her eyes, leaning forward. Soomin backed away a little, giving him a weird look.

"Umm, yes I am." She replied. "Really?! Woah, I never thought it would happen." Seyong said.

Then, he leaned towards her and whispered in her ear, "Chaejin's still innocent, right?"

Soomin burst out laughing and nodded. "Yeah, he is." Seyong let out a sigh of relief. "That's good then. Well, I gotta get to class now, see you later!" He said, skipping off down the hallway.

Insoo pulled Chaejin aside for a second. "So, the plan worked?" He asked. Chaejin beamed brightly and nodded. "Yup, it did. In fact, it went perfectly."

Insoo gave him a soft smile and patted him on the head. "Good. If you have any more trouble, don't hesitate to ask me for help." He said before leaving for class.

"I'll walk you to class." Chaejin said. He smiled at Soomin and took her hand again. They walked through the hallways, swinging their hands back and forth lightly.

Everyone in school already knew about the new couple. Most guys were devasted at first, but then they gained hoped again after reassuring themselves that the relationship wouldn't last.

But there were other whisperings going around the school. Rumors of a new student. Everyone was making up different stories about the student. No one knew whether the student was a girl or a guy. It was a mystery.

"See you at lunch." Chaejin said. He let go of Soomin's hand and waved goodbye as she went into her class. Then, he dashed through the halls as he heard the warning bell go off.

He got to his classroom right on time, settling down in his seat just as Mr. Kim walked into the room.

"Good morning class. This morning, as you all may have heard, we have a new transfer. Please come in." Mr. Kim said, gesturing towards the door.

When the transfer walked in, all of the guys' jaws dropped. Their eyes looked as if they were about to pop out of their heads.

To put it simply, the new student was beautiful. She was stunning with her long, wavy hair. Her eyes were big and bright, they were a pretty shade of green.

"Hello, my name is Park Eunhee. It's a pleasure to meet all of you." She said in a soft, angelic voice. She bowed to the class and all the guys clapped and cheered excitedly. The girls just rolled their eyes, already feeling jealous of the new girl.

"Thank you Miss Park. You can take a seat next to Chaejin-ssi." Mr. Kim said, pointing at the empty chair beside Chaejin.

Chaejin looked next to him and was surprised to see that Jun.Q wasn't there. He spotted Jun.Q sitting in the corner by the windows. His head was down and he was obviously asleep.

*That jerk. He left me.*

"Hello." Chaejin flinched when he heard the sweet voice speaking to him. Eunhee had just settled down in her seat and she had politely greeted Chaejin.

"H-hello." Chaejin said. She gave him a gorgeous smile before turning her attention towards the board. Chaejin just shrugged and took out his notebook. He started doodling on the page. Eunhee watched him out of the corner of her eyes, a sly smile on her lips.

*Hmm, that boy is cute. He is going to be my new target now. Just you wait, Chaejin-ssi. Once I've set my sights on something, I always get it.*

----------------

Hello~

Well, now it's time for more drama to start! Are you ready? LOL XD

Thanks for reading!

And, if you have time, please check out my newest fic. It's called Beneath The Mask. It's starring an OC and MBLAQ! :) There will also be more characters too though. ^_^

But, I won't be updating that fic until I finish this one though.

Please leave a comment!!! That would make me really happy. :D