Hey, Playgirl... I Love You

Hey, Playgirl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgdf0aIpA-4&feature=related 

Chaejin ran as fast as he could, urging his legs to move even faster. he could have taken a bus but he didn't have the patience to wait. He also knew that if he sat on the bus, he would go mad. He would get consumed by negative thoughts, fears that Soomin would reject him.

Chaejin just need to keep active to get his mind off of negative feelings. He focused on the beating of his heart and the constant thud of his feet hitting the ground as he ran. He concentrated on his breathing, trying to keep it at a steady rate.

Sweat trailed down his forehead and down his face. He the salty liquid off his lips and wiped his forehead with his sleeve. He still wore his uniform but he didn't care whether it got messed up or not. His tie was tightening on him so he tugged it off and stuffed it into his pocket.

It felt like it was taking longer than usual to get to Soomin's house. The run that would usually take around fifteen to twenty minutes seemed to stretch to an hour. Each step Chaejin took felt like he was running in place. Houses flashed by. People stared at him and scrambled out of his way. Cats and dogs meowed and barked as he passed them.

A trip that was only a few blocks became, to Chaejin, a journey that was miles long. His heart was pounding in his chest and he could feel it even in his toes. The blood pumped through his veins and empowered his muscles. Adrenaline shot through him like a rocket, increasing his pace to an inhuman speed.

After what felt like an eternity, Chaejin finally saw Soomin's house. It stood before him like a haven he had to reach. It was a fortress that held the key to his salvation. It was a heaven that contained all his happiness.

Without bothering to knock, Chaejin burst in through the front door. He saw Soomin in the living room sitting on the ground with her knees pulled up to her chest. His heart ripped in two at the sight of the endless tears cascading down her cheeks.

Soomin looked at him in shock as he ran over and engulfed her in his warm embrace.

Soomin couldn't help but sigh in content to feel Chaejin's arms holding her tightly. She sobbed into his shoulder and clutched the fabric of his shirt. She knew that she should be angry with him. That she should yell and scream at him for playing with her heart. But she couldn't.

She was too tired to get angry again. She was too relieved that he came back even after she had cursed at him.

The pair stayed in each others' embrace for a while. Neither of them said a word as they let out all their tears. The only sound in the room was their heavy breathing and the occasional sniffle and hiccup. Eventually those died down and were replaced with slow, even breaths.

The two of them calmed down enough to slightly pull away from the other. They gazed at one another for another eternity, taking in the emotions portrayed in their eyes. Everything was silent. If you listened closely, you might be able to hear the couple's heartbeats drumming off in unison.

A wry smiled came on Chaejin's face. He cupped Soomin's cheeks with his hands and swiped his thrumbs across them to wipe away a few stray tears.

"I'm so sorry." He breathed. Chaejin pressed his forehead against hers and inhaled slowly.

He could feel her breath tickling his lips. He could smell her scent that was so uniquely her. He could almost taste her sweet lips if he just moved his mouth a few centimeters closer.

So, he did.

He closed his eyes and got rid of the tiny space separating their lips. Soomin hesitated for a moment, unsure of whether to respond or not.

*Do I forgive him this easily? Heh, who am I kidding? I'll forgive him sooner or later. I love him too much and his kisses are too addicting for me not to respond.*

Shutting her eyes, Soomin began to mover her lips along with Chaejin's. Their mouths moved as one, melding together.

Chaejin nibbled on her bottom lip, begging to gain entrance into . Soomin complied, slightly opening to allow Chaejin's tongue to snake in and wrestle with hers.

Soomin's fingers slid up from his shirt to his hair, tangling themselves in the soft strands. She pushed her body even closer to his, closing what little gap had been between them before.

Chaejin's hands found their way to her waist and held it firmly. Then, one of his hands slid up her shirt, caressing the hot skin of her back. Soomin moaned when she felt his cool fingers on her warm skin.

Too soon, the kiss had to end as they both ran out of breath. They pulled apart slightly, foreheads resting against each others'. The pair panted as they tried to catch their breath.

"Soomin, I really am sorry. I'll be truthful and tell you that I did ask you out only because of the dare. But, I'm also telling the truth when I say that the dare doesn't mean a thing to me anymore. I stopped caring about it a long time ago, in fact I completely forgot about it until today. So, will you forgive me?" Chaejin said, gazing into her eyes sincerely.

Soomin didn't say anything for a moment. She breathed in and out slowly. *Should I forgive him? I can see the sincerity in his eyes. And the emotions in that kiss were definitely real.*

Her heart was beating skipping happily as she nodded. "Yes, I forgive you. Just never ever do something like that again." She murmured. She nuzzled into his neck, feeling peaceful as she listened to his steady breathing.

Chaejin felt elated when he heard her answer. his heart was practically soaring into the clouds. He was so happy he could barely think straight. All the fear and negativity from before had left him and was replaced with pure joy.

"Hey, playgirl..." Chaejin mumbled.

"Hmm?" Soomin hummed in reply.

"I love you." He murmured. Soomin's heart burst with happiness at those three words. She smiled softly and held his hand tightly. "I love you too." She whispered.

Chaejin smiled warmly at her and pecked hern ose. Suddenly, he moved and got up, carrying Soomin in his arms. She yelped and clung to his neck. Chaejin chuckled as he carried her upstairs and went into her room. He kicked the door shut behind him.

Then, he collasped onto the bed with her, laying on his side. Soomin rolled out of his arms and rested on her side too. She reached out and traced her finger around his facial features. She grazed her finger over his lips and he caught her wrist, keeping it there. He puckered his lips and kissed her finger.

Soomin giggled and smiled at him. "Guess what?" She asked. "What?" Chaejin replied.

"I have a dare for you too now."

"Oh really? What is it?"

"I dare you to kiss me." She said.

"Now that's a dare I don't have a problem with doing." Chaejin breathed. He smirked before he shut his eyes and closed the gap between their lips again.

----------------

Waaaahhhhhh!!!!!! It's over!!!! T_T

That's right, this is the last chapter. I'm so sad, I loved writing this story :)

I hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it! ^_^