Transfer Students

Hey, Playgirl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9BiHEIlWrE&feature=related 

Chaejin woke up late the next morning. He looked around the room to find it empty. His hyungs had left him. Sighing, Chaejin scrambled around his room, gathering everything he needed for school.

After putting on his uniform, Chaejin rushed down the stairs and grabbed a piece of toast that his mom had left him. She was already at work.

Shoving the toast into his mouth, Chaejin ate the toast at an inhumanly fast speed. Then, he sprinted out the door towards the bus stop. Chaejin's eyes widened as he saw that the bus was starting to leave.

"Wait, no!" Chaejin yelled. He chased after the bus, waving his arms wildly. One of the people in the back saw him and told the bus driver to stop. Chaejin sighed in relief and stepped into the bus. The driver gave him an angry look while Chaejin bowed apoligetically. "I'm sorry." He said.

"Don't let it happen again." The bus driver said grumpily. Chaejin nodded several times, then went to take a seat. Letting out another sigh, Chaejin stared out the window.

*That was a horrible way to start off the day. I hope the rest of my day will be better.*

However, that hope was shattered when Chaejin ran to his class and found the door locked. His eyes widened and he knocked on the door, peering through the window.

Mr. Kim turned and glared at him. Chaejin placed his hands together and pouted, pleading for Mr. Kim to let him in. Finally, Mr. Kim gave up and walked towards the door. Chaejin nearly cheered with glee.

The door opened and Chaejin walked in, bowing several times. "I'm so sorry Mr. Kim. I swear I will never be late again." He said.

"You had better stay true to your word, Mr. Seok." Mr. Kim replied dryly. Chaejin bowed again and headed to his seat. Jun.Q was already there in the seat next to his, snickering at him.

Chaejin threw him an icy glare. 'I hate you', he mouthed. Jun.Q mouthed back, 'I love you too.'

For the rest of class, Chaejin and Jun.Q played tic-tac-toe on their worksheet. Chaejin laughed quietly as he beat Jun.Q for the tenth time.

"You at this game." He said, smiling happily. Jun.Q gave him a sour look. "I hate you."

The pair jumped when they heard the sound of a textbook crashing onto their desk. Mr. Kim stood before them, glaring at them. The bell rang and the rest of the class scurried out of the room. Jun.Q and Chaejin were about to leave but Mr. Kim called them back.

"Not so fast. You two have a job to do, since you did not pay attention during class." Mr. Kim said.

"What's the job, Mr. Kim?" Jun.Q asked.

"You have to show the six new transfers around the school during your lunch period." He replied. Jun.Q and Chaejin both groaned in annoyance.

"Do we have to, Mr. Kim?" Chaejin whined. "Yes, you do. Now hurry up to your next class." He replied.

Jun.Q and Chaejin trudged out of the room, depressed that they would have to miss their lunch for some stupid transfer kids. "What the hell!? Why do we have to miss lunch?! That's my favorite part of the day." Jun.Q shouted.

Chaejin nodded in agreement. "Mr. Kim really hates us." He said.

They both flinched when they heard the warning bell. Glancing at one another, they took off down the hall towards their next class.

----------

Soomin had gotten to school earlier than usual that day. She sighed as she walked around the nearly empty halls. There were only a few students in the classroom, and they were the nerds. Not wanting to stay in the classroom with the nerds, she had left to wander around the halls.

While she was walking, Soomin's eyes caught sight of something familiar. She saw a head of pink hair, along with five other heads, walking into the main office.

Soomin could recognize that hair anywhere. It belonged to L.Joe, aka CAP's best friend. *What are they doing here?! They don't go to this school!*

Curious, Soomin snuck over to the door and peered in through the window. Her eyes widened when she saw that they were wearing the school's uniform.

*So, that means they transferred here. I thought I heard something about new transfer students earlier this week.* Soomin walked away, biting her lip nervously.

*, what'll I do if CAP sees me. Well, at least he's a year older than me so I won't have to worry about being in any classes with him.* She thought.  

---------

The bell rang and it was lunch time. Chaejin sighed as he and Jun.Q went to the main office to meet the new transfer students. They slowly trudged through the halls, taking their sweet time.

Eventually though, they reached the office. Jun.Q opened the door and walked in first. Chaejin followed after him and his eyes widened when he recognized CAP.

"You were the guy at the club on Sunday." Chaejin exclaimed, pointing at him. CAP turned and blinked in surprise. *Isn't that Soomin's boyfriend?*

"Yeah, I am." He replied.

"W-what are you doing here?" Chaejin asked. "I transferred here." CAP replied nonchalantly. Chaejin's eyes widened. "Wait, you six are the new transfer students!?" He yelled.

"Mr. Seok, please keep your voice down." Mrs. Park, the secretary said. Chaejin smiled sheepishly and bowed in apology. "Now, Mr. Kim told me that you and Mr. Kang will be showing these six gentlemen around school, am I correct?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

Jun.Q nodded. "Yes, Mrs. Park." He replied. "Well then, get to it." She said, waving them away.

Chaejin and Jun.Q lead the way out of the office. "So, what parts of the school have you seen so far?" Jun.Q asked, completely oblivious to the tension between Chaejin and CAP. "Oh, wait. We should introduce ourselves, shouldn't we." He added.

"My name is Kang Jun.Q. And this is Seok Chaejin. We're both juniors." He said.

"My name is Bang Minsoo, but you can call me CAP. These are my friends, L.Joe, Chunji, Niel, Ricky, and Changjo." CAP said, gesturing to each of them. "L.Joe, Chunji, and I are seniors. The other three are juniors. Oh, and we like to call ourselves Teen Top."

"Cool, nice to meet you. Chaejin and I have three hyungs that are seniors too. We're in a group called MYNAME." Jun.Q said, smiling. He nudged Chaejin in the ribs. "At least pretend to look happy." He muttered under his breath.

Chaejin sent a quick glare at him, then turned to face Teen Top. Plastering a fake smile on his face, he greeted them. "Hi, I hope you guys like our school." He said rigidly.

So, that was how their tour began. For most of the time, Jun.Q was the one pointing out things and the others listened intently. CAP kept glancing at Chaejin, unnerved by the fact that Soomin was going out with him.

"Oh, Soomin-ssi!" Jun.Q exclaimed. CAP's head immediately whipped up and he felt his heart stop when he saw Soomin.

"Kang Jun.Q, right?" Soomin said. Jun.Q nodded happily. Then, he grabbed Chaejin and shoved him forwards. "Here's the lucky guy!" Jun.Q said.

Soomin hadn't noticed Teen Top yet, she was completely focused on Chaejin and Jun.Q. "Hey, ready for our date on Saturday?" She asked, giving him a flirtatious smile.

Chaejin blushed slightly and nodded shyly. "Yeah." He said timidly. Soomin chuckled and was about to walk on, but froze when she spotted Teen Top.

"Long time no see, Soomin." L.Joe said, grinning. Her gaze flickered over the others and landed on CAP. They stared at each other for a moment, before Soomin broke the eye contact and scurried off down the hall.

That small moment didn't go unnoticed by Chaejin. His eyebrows narrowed. *What was that about? Do those two really know each other from somewhere?*

Before he could ponder it any more, the bell rang. The pair parted ways with Teen Top, going to their next class.

-------------

Hello~

Hope you liked this chapter :)

Thanks for reading and please leave me a comment ^_^