Jealousy

Hey, Playgirl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdFpqMe46XE 

Soomin and U-Kwon walked out of the theater, still chattering excitedly about the movie. It was a war movie, meaning blood, gore, and guns.

"That movie was so cool! I loved it!" Soomin exclaimed. She was swinging her bag of movies around, overly ecstatic. U-Kwon was smiling widely.

"See, I knew you would like it." He said. "Yeah, thanks for taking me to see it Kwonn-" Soomin started but caught herself before she finished. "I mean, it was fun. I should go now." She said quickly.

*I almost called him Kwonnie. That would not be good.*

U-Kwon noticed the slight pinkness in her cheeks and chuckled inwardly. *She's too cute sometimes.*

"Are you sure? We still have the rest of the day ahead of us. Why don't we go and eat lunch or something." He asked. Soomin bit her lip, struggling to make a decision.

"No, I think I'll just go home and eat." She replied. U-Kwon frowned and furrowed his eyebrows. "Come on, please? I know a place that's really close to here that serves really good dukkbokki." He prompted again.

Soomin looked up at him and saw the hope in his eyes. Sighing, she gave in. "Alright, fine." She said.

U-Kwon grinned happily and started leading her towards the place. "Since you paid for the movie tickets, I'll pay for the dukkbokki." He stated.

Soomin nodded, shifting the bag of movies to her other hand. Seeing the bag made her think of Chaejin again. *What's he doing right now? Are his friends still teasing him?*

She smiled to herself, remembering the look on Chaejin's face right before she left. His cheeks had been burning a bright red color and he was too flustered to speak.

*That boy really is too cute.* Soomin fought back the laugh that wanted to burst out. *He's so childish and adorable. Teasing him is so much fun.*

U-Kwon turned to see why Soomin wasn't talking and found her smiling to herself. Her smile was unusually bright and cheerful. Her eyes reflected a look of pure happiness and excitement.

"What are you thinking about that's making you smile like that?" He asked, curiously. Soomin snapped out of her trance and looked up, realizing that U-Kwon was still there.

"Oh, umm, nothing. Just...a friend." She replied, smiling again. U-Kwon chewed his lip anxiously. *Who is this friend that she keeps talking about? I'm sure it's the same friend who lent her those movies. Are they really that special to her?*

U-Kwon felt a burning feeling in his heart. Was it jealousy? *No, I can't be jealous.*

Before they knew it, the pair had ended up in front of the dukkbokki stand. "Here it is! Ahjussi, one plate of dukkbokki please!" U-Kwon shouted.

A man in his forties was standing there. He had a few graying hairs, but other than that, he looked pretty young. He looked unapprochable at first, his features were very sharp and his eyes were piercing. But, when he smiled, it seemed to brighten his entire being.

Soomin could tell that this man was a kind hearted person. "Well, if it isn't my number one customer! Where are your friends? And who is this little lady?" The man asked.

"The guys didn't come with me today. And this is my..friend." U-Kwon hesitated, not wanting to say 'girlfriend'.

"Hello there, little lady. What's your name?" The man asked. "Shim Soomin."

"Soomin, huh? That's a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl." The ahjussi said, smiling brightly. Soomin blushed a little. U-Kwon laughed out loud.

"Ahjussi, you're such a sweet talker!" He said. The ahjussi just smiled and placed a hot plate of dukkbokki in front ot the pair. "Here you go, eat up!"

"Try it, it's really good." U-Kwon said, handing one to Soomin. Soomin timidly took a bite and her expression brightened. "Woah, this is really yummy!" She exclaimed.

"Good, eat more!" U-Kwon said, shoving the plate towards her. "Hey, I can't eat all this by myself. You eat some too." She pushed the plate back towards him.

U-Kwon rolled his eyes. *Stubborn girl.* But, he smiled and began to eat.

---------------

Chaejin was walking down the street, grumbling angrily to himself. After about an hour of his friends ordering him around, he had had enough.

He was normally just going to take a walk around the neighborhood for a couple minutes, but Seyong had to open his big mouth.

"You should go find Soomin!" He suggested, grinning brightly. Chaejin threw him a look. "No, she probably wants to relax at home." He said.

Seyong narrowed his eyes at Chaejin. "Didn't I tell you to be more agressive? Now is the perfect time for you to make her fall for you. You gotta go out and unexpectedly appear before her and make a move!" Seyong said.

Chaejin bit his lip unsurely. "I don't know hyung, I kinda think being agressive isn't the best idea." He replied timidly. Seyong jumped up from where he was sitting.

"Don't you dare say that maknae! Show some confidence and go win that girl's heart!" He said, ushering Chaejin out the door.

Now, Chaejin was walking towards Soomin's house, hoping she wouldn't be there so he didn't have to 'make a move'. *Okay Chaejin, be agressive. If it doesn't work, then you can go back to being yourself.*

His ears picked up the sound of a familiar laugh. Chaejin's head swiveled to the left and he couldn't believe what he saw. Soomin was sitting at a dukkbokki stand, eating with some guy.

She was laughing happily while the guy seemed to be telling a joke.

Something snapped in Chaejin right then. An odd, fiery sensation simmered in his heart. *Who is that guy?*

Without thinking, Chaejin stormed over to the pair. He stood before them, with his arms crossed over his chest. U-Kwon stopped talking when he noticed Chaejin standing there. Seeing how U-Kwon stopped talking, Soomin turned around to find Chaejin standing there.

"Ch-chaejin? What are you doing here?" Soomin asked, bewildered. Chaejin's eyes blazed furiously. "Who is he?" He asked curtly.

"He's just a friend." Soomin said quickly. U-Kwon stared at Chaejin, scrutinizing him. His eyes narrowed at him. "Yeah, I'm her friend. Who are you?" U-Kwon said, slinging his arm around Soomin's shoulder.

Chaejin's eyes widened for a moment but he quickly regained his composure. "I'm her friend too. Or, probably closer to being her boyfriend." He replied, a smirk adorning his face.

U-Kwon's lips twitched in amusement and anger. *Who the hell is this kid?*

Soomin was speechless. *What is wrong with Chaejin?* She pushed U-Kwon's arm off her shoulder and stood up. "Look, I think you should go home." She said.

Chaejin turned his gaze on her, his eyes cold and emotionless. "Why are you hanging out with this guy?" Chaejin asked. Soomin scoffed at Chaejin's tone.

"I can hang out with whoever I want to." She retorted.

"Yeah, she's not yours so you can't control her." U-Kwon spoke up, getting up to his feet too. "She's not yours either, so you should keep your dirty hands off her." Chaejin replied.

U-Kwon's eyes widened and his jaw hung open. "Excuse me? 'Dirty hands'? What the are you talking about?" He snapped. He took a step towards Chaejin staring him down.

"You know what I'm talking about. You're probably some guy that sleeps with a different girl every night." Chaejin said. U-Kwon's eyes flashed with fury. He grabbed Chaejin's collar and raised his fist.

"Don't talk as if you know me!" U-Kwon yelled in his face. Soomin could see that their fight was getting more and more heated by the second. She knew that she had to stop it.

Before Chaejin could snap back an answer, Soomin stepped between them. She was practically glowing with an angry fire. She shoved them both away from each other.

"Stop it! Both of you!" She shouted. Then, she turned towards U-Kwon first. "You know you can't deny that you're a playboy so you do things like that. Don't make him into the bad guy." She said.

Then, she Chaejin. "And you, you have no right accusing a stranger of doing things like that. What the hell is wrong with you?! Why are you acting like this? It's really disappointing." She said icily.

The two guys finally calmed down after listening to Soomin yell at them. "I'm leaving now. Don't bother following me." She said, turning on her heels and heading towards her home.

U-Kwon growled angrily and sent one last glare at Chaejin before he stalked off. Chaejin stared down at his feet, dejected. He had no idea why he overreacted like that. He realized that being agressive wouldn't help him at all.

*I should apologize to Soomin. But, she didn't want me to follow her. Oh well, I feel bad so I'm definitely going to apologize.*

And then, another idea popped into his mind. Chaejin smiled at his plan. *Soomin will definitely fall for me if I do this.*

Chaejin took out his phone and called Insoo.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hyung, I need your help." Chaejin replied.

----------------

Hello~

Hope you all like this chapter! :)

I'm thinking of updating one more after this. ^_^