The Dare

Hey, Playgirl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZoLmKy9tGA&ob=av2n 

Chaejin ran all the way to Seyong's house, which was a few blocks away. Insoo was stll right behind him, catching up quickly. Chaejin collasped in front of the door, exhausted. Insoo caught up to him and bent over, gasping for breath.

Soon, the other three made it there looking pissed that they had to follow them all the way to Seyong's house.

"Did you really have to run all the way to my house? Couldn't you have taken a bus or something?" Seyong asked, giving Chaejin an angry glare. Chaejin sheepishly smiled and went inside the house as Seyong unlocked the door and pushed it open.

The five of them trudged into the kitchen and grabbed whatever food and drinks they could, then took them upstairs into Seyong's room. Seyong's parents were both away on a business trip, leaving him alone for two weeks. So, his friends would sometimes sleep over at his house to keep him company.

The five of them piled into Seyong's room and plopped down on the floor or on his bed. Chaejin's body was sprawled out in the middle of the floor. Seyong went over to him and pushed him, making him roll over onto his belly. Chaejin let out an annoyed grunt as Seyong pushed him again, rolling him onto his back.

"Hyung, stop it!" He snapped. Chaejin sat up and glared at Seyong. Seyong cheekily grinned back, pretending to be innocent.

Jun.Q popped open a can of soda and began to drink noisily. Insoo gave him a disgusted look. "Can't you be a little less.. gross when you're drinking?" He asked. Jun.Q shrugged and burped loudly. Chaejin laughed out loud and hi-fived him. Insoo rolled his eyes and munched on his potato chips.

"So, what do you guys wanna do?" Gunwoo asked. The others had blank looks on their faces. "Okay, how about we play truth or dare?" He suggested.

Seyong wrinkled his nose in distaste. "Hyung, that's a girls game." He said. Gunwoo glared at him. "Guys play it too." He retorted.

"Fine, we'll play." Insoo sighed. The others groaned in complaint. "But, I don't wanna play!" Jun.Q whined.

"You're gonna play or else you have to do a punishment." Gunwoo and Insoo both said at the same time. Jun.Q's eyes widened. "You guys are freaky." He said.

"Anyways, lets start the game then!" Chaejin cheered. So, the five guys gathered in a circle with an empty bottle in the center. Gunwoo went first, since he had suggested the game. He spun the bottle and it landed on Seyong.

"Truth or dare?" Gunwoo questioned. Seyong thought about it for a second before answering, "Dare."

"Alright, I dare you to yell 'I'm gay' out your window." Gunwoo grinned deviously. Seyong's jaw dropped. "No way! I'm not doing that." He said.

"It's a dare, you have to do it or you can accept the punishment." Insoo said. Seyong gave him a look of disbelief. "You and Gunwoo must be conspiring against us or something." He said, shaking his head.

Sighing, Seyong got up and went over to his window. He opened it and shouted, "I'm gay!!" Then, he quickly shut the window and dived onto the ground, hoping that no one saw him.

Gunwoo burst out laughing as he saw Seyong's red face. He got up and peeked out the window. He laughed even harder when he saw two girls staring up at the window, giggling.

"Looks like someone heard you." Gunwoo came back, grinning widely. Seyong glared angrily at him, then reached out and spun the bottle.

So, the game went on like this for a while. Jun.Q was dared to run around the house five times waving his arms as he pretended to fly, in only his boxers. Insoo confessed that he had never kissed anyone before. Gunwoo had to carry Chaejin on his back while he walked into random stores and asked the female workers for their numbers.

After several laughter inducing dares and jaw dropping truths, Jun.Q spun the bottle and it landed on Chaejin. "Truth or dare?" He asked.

"Dare." Chaejin replied confidently. Jun.Q bit his lip as he contemplated what he should dare Chaejin to do. The five of them were starting to run out of interesting dares now that they had been playing for a while.

After Jun.Q sat there for five minutes thinking, Seyong, Gunwoo, and Insoo went over to him and they huddled together, coming up with different ideas together.

Chaejin watched nervously, anxious to hear what his hyungs would dare him to do. After a few more hushed whispers, they all turned around with sly grins on their faces. Chaejin definitely did not like the look on their faces.

"Okay then Chaejin, I dare you to make the queenka, Soomin, fall in love with you." Jun.Q said. Chaejin's eyes widened and he blinked several times, trying to comprehend what had just happened.

"Wait, what?" He asked incredulously. "You have to make Soomin fall in love with you." Jun.Q stated, as if it was completely normal.

"But, why do I have to do that?" Chaejin asked. "None of the other dares were like this!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah well, we were getting bored of the other dares and we thought that this would be interesting. You don't have to complete it immediately, we'll give you some time to complete it." Insoo spoke up.

"This is unfair! She's a playgirl, she has never fallen in love before." Chaejin said.

"That's what makes it interesting. You have to make the playgirl fall in love." Gunwoo said. "It definitely won't be easy though." He added.

"B-but she's really scary. Didn't you see how angry she was just because I accidentally hit her in the head with a puck? What if I do something that makes her really angry, and she kills me?!" Chaejin yelled.

"That won't happen. You're just being overdramatic." Seyong said, rolling his eyes. He glanced at the clock and sat up. "Oh, it's already 1 o'clock in the morning? That was fast. We should go to sleep." He said, yawning.

The others agreed and they set up a spot for them to sleep on the floor. Seyong jumped onto his bed and crawled under the covers. Jun.Q followed him, not wanting to sleep on the floor.

Gunwoo turned the lights out and they all laid down to sleep. Chaejin stared up at the ceiling, unable to fall asleep. He couldn't stop thinking about the dare.

*How did I get stuck with this dare? I've never even fallen in love before so how am I supposed to make someone fall in love with me?* Several thoughts invaded Chaejin's mind. He was extremely worried that he wouldn't be able to complete his dare. He had no idea how to go about it either.

*Great, so now I have to make the scary playgirl fall in love with me somehow. This can't get any worse.* Chaejin thought, just before he fell asleep.

----------

Hello~

Hope you guys liked this chapter!

Oh and btw, Chaejin, Jun.Q and Soomin are 17 years old while Gunwoo, Seyong, and Insoo are 18, in case anyone was curious.

Anyways~

Thanks for reading and please leave a comment! :)