Encounter With The Playgirl

Hey, Playgirl!

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkwbpSbKg9c&feature=feedu 

Chaejin smiled and stretched his arms as he stepped off the bus. It was a Saturday and he was free to do what he wanted. Today, he was meeting up with his friends at their favorite hangout spot.

He started walking down the street, looking at all the different shops. After five minutes of walking, he made it to the cafe where his friends were waiting for him.

 Chaejin walked in and was immediately greeted by Seyong jumping onto him. Chaejin's eyes widened as his hyung glomped onto him. "Hyung! Let me go!" He yelled.

"I missed you yesterday because you just had to get detention." Seyong pouted. "Did Mr. Kim make you write an essay?" He asked. Chaejin shook his head. "Nope, I just slept." He replied.

Seyong's eyes widened. "What?! That's not fair. When I got detention, Mr. Kim made me write a ten page essay on why I should pay attention during class." He said, wrinkling his nose in distaste. "Anyways, let's go sit down!"

Seyong grinned, released Chaejin, and started tugging him towards the others. Gunwoo rolled his eyes. "Hyper children." He muttered to himself. Insoo heard him and chuckled. "Children? Are you sure you aren't just getting old fast?" Insoo teased.

Gunwoo glared at him. Before he could snap back a comment, Jun.Q clapped his hands happily as their food arrived. "Yes! I was starving." He cheered.

Gunwoo's eyes lit up as he stared at the food. He dug in before any of the others could react. Insoo smirked and shook his head. *He becomes blind to everything else when there's food in front of him.*

Chaejin quickly started eating too, before Gunwoo could eat all the food. The others started eating, although not as fast or as much as Chaejin and Gunwoo. Eventually, the food had disappeared into their stomachs.

Sitting back, Chaejin patted his stomach and sighed contentedly. "That was some good food" He said, with a lazy smile on his face. A pack of M&Ms landed in front of him and his face lit up. He grabbed the bag and ripped it open, quickly starting to pop the candies into his mouth.

Insoo chuckled and smiled as he watched his dongsaeng eat.  Chaejin looked over at him and grinned through a mouthful of M&Ms. He held the bag towards him.

"Hyung, do you want some?" He said. Insoo shook his head. "Okay then! More for me!" He cheered gleefully.

After Chaejin had finished his M&Ms, the five of them went over to the small arcade in the cafe. Jun.Q and Chaejin ran towards the shooting games, pulling out their wallets and putting in their money.

The game started and they instantly became serious. Jun.Q smirked evilly as he yelled, "Die zombies, die!!!! Hahahahaha!!!!"

"Ahh! Hyung, kill that one! He's about to kill me!" Chaejin shouted. Jun.Q aimed his gun and shot the zombie, killing it with a headshot.

"HEADSHOT!!!!" He yelled triumphantly. Seyong was watching intently from the side. He kept gazing at the guns in Chaejin and Jun.Q's hands.

"Hurry up! I wanna play." Seyong pouted. Once the two maknaes died, Seyong and Insoo immediately pushed them out of the way and grabbed the plastic guns.

Insoo's normally calm and serious expression, turned into one of pure ecstasy as he shot the zombies on the screen. He laughed maniacally, killing zombie after zombie.

Gunwoo scoffed. *He acts like he's more mature then me, but look at him now.* Shaking his head, Gunwoo walked over to where the maknaes were playing air hockey.

The sound of the puck being hit back and forth repeatedly was the only sound Gunwoo could hear. The maknaes were completely engrossed in the game.

Then, Gunwoo noticed slight movement in the corner of the room. He turned his head to look at what it was and his eyes widened to find the school's queenka, Soomin, making out with a random guy.

He turned around, uncomfortably looking away. Just as Gunwoo was about to usher his dongsaengs out of the cafe, he heard Soomin's voice ring out as she screamed in anger.

His eyes widened when he realized the source of her anger. Chaejin had accidentally hit the puck out of the air hockey table, making it soar through the air and hit the back of Soomin's head.

"Who the hell hit that ing puck?!" Soomin shrieked. Everyone in the room stopped what they were doing and stared wide-eyed at her.

Soomin eyed each one of them, searching for the culprit. She started storming towards the two maknaes, her eyes blazing with fury. Chaejin gulped nervously with each step she took towards them.

She marched up to Jun.Q glaring at him dangerously. Jun.Q shrunk under her gaze, cowering like a helpless animal.

"Was it you?" Soomin said in a low voice. Jun.Q fervently shook his head. Soomin then turned towards Chaejin, who had started to scooch away slowly.

"Where do you think you're going?" She said, taking a step towards him. With each step she took forward, Chaejin took one step back. Eventually, Chaejin's back hit the wall and he had nowhere else to go.

Eyes wide, Chaejin stared at Soomin, slightly trembling with fear. He had heard rumors that Soomin had a black belt in taekwondo and he definitely didn't want to see if it was true.

Soomin stood in front of Chaejin and leaned her face towards him, so that their faces were merely inches apart. Chaejin was slightly taller than Soomin so she had to look up a little. That didn't stop the fact that she was extremely intimidating.

"Were you the one that hit that puck?" She asked in a surprisingly calm voice. However, the fact that she sounded so calm only made Chaejin even more nervous.

"Y-yes b-but I-i'm really s-sorry. I-i d-didn't mean t-to hit y-you." Chaejin stuttered. An amused smile played on Soomin's lips. She playfully tapped Chaejin's nose. "You're cute." She whispered.

Then, she turned completely serious as she said, "Don't let it happen again." With that said, Soomin walked away, leaving the cafe and the guy she had been making out with. The guy stood up nervously and bolted out the door.

Chaejin's knees gave out and he sunk to the floor. Insoo was immediately by his side, bringing the maknae over to a chair so he could sit comfortably.

"Are you alright?" Insoo asked. His eyes were filled with concern as he watched the maknae tremble. Chaejin slowly nodded, taking a sip of water from the glass that Gunwoo handed him.

"I'm okay now. Thanks hyungs." Chaejin said. Seyong went over and threw his arms around Chaejin, hugging him tightly.

"Aww, our poor maknae could've gotten beaten up by the scary queenka." Seyong said, pouting slightly. Chaejin's eyebrows furrowed and he pushed Seyong away.

"Enough with the hugging Seyong-hyung." Chaejin said. Seyong's lower lip trembled and he gave Chaejin his best puppy eyes.

"Why? You don't love me anymore?" Seyong said. Chaejin rolled his eyes and lightly punched Seyong's shoulder. "Of course I still love you, you're my favorite hyung." Chaejin replied, grinning.

"Hey! I thought I was your favorite hyung!" Insoo shouted in disbelief.

"Not anymore~" Chaejin sang, smiling widely.

"Yah! You little brat!" Insoo yelled as he chased Chaejin out of the cafe. Seyong laughed loudly as he started running after them. Jun.Q chuckled and Gunwoo rolled his eyes. The two of them left the cafe, hurrying to catch up to the other three.