More Trouble

Hey, Playgirl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6f5lFq4eV4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL 

Chaejin trudged into the nurse's office with Eunhee still on his back. She was clinging to him tightly, burying her face in his back. Chaejin shifted uncomfortably under her grip.

"Umm, Eunhee-ssi. Could you loosen your grip? I can't breathe." He said. Eunhee let go of him and Chaejin placed her on the floor. He looked around for the nurse. "Hmm, where's the nurse?"

Suddenly, Eunhee wrapped her arms around his waist. Chaejin jumped in surprise. "U-uh. Eunhee-ssi, what are you doing? Let go of me." He said.

"No, I don't want to. I like you a lot." She purred, clutching onto him even tighter. Chaejin shivered in disgust. "I said, let go!" He snapped, pulling away from her.

Eunhee sniffled and pouted at Chaejin. "Ch-chaejin-ssi, what's wrong?" She asked. He backed away from her, his gaze hard. "You were lying, weren't you? You're trying to trick me!" He said, jabbing his index finger in her direction.

Eunhee's eyes widened and she waved her hands. "N-no, I wasn't. Soomin really did accuse me of trying to steal you." She said quickly.

"I'm leaving. I'm sure the nurse will come soon." Chaejin said flatly. He roughly bumped into her shoulder as he walked by. "I should have never believed you." He called back as he walked out of the room.

Snorting, Eunhee glared after him. "I'm not letting you get away that easily." She said to no one in particular. Then, the nurse came into the room. "Oh, what happened to you?" She asked.

Immediately, Eunhee put on her innocent look, fake tears b in her eyes. "I-I got hit by Soomin-ssi." She whined. The nurse hurried over and started treating her.

"Tsk, that Shim Soomin. I knew she was a trouble maker. Why'd she hit you?" She asked. Eunhee hiccupped pitifully. "She accused me of trying to steal her boyfriend, but I really wasn't. I just wanted to be friends with them." She said.

The nurse shook her head, "That girl, she should really be expelled or something. I should talk to the principal about it."

Eunhee's eyes flashed as an idea popped into her mind. "A-and, she-she-..." She started to sob loudly. The nurse sympathetically patted her back.

"What's wrong? Just tell me. I won't tell anyone else if you don't want me to." She comforted. "S-Soomin-ssi threatened to kill me if I e-ever went n-near them again." Eunhee cried out.

The nurse's eyes widened. "That's it! I'm going to make sure the principal expels that girl." She said, determined. "I'll go once I finish treating you, okay?"

Eunhee sniffled and nodded. She smiled inwardly, her plan worked perfectly. *That Soomin deserves this. Now, I'll get revenge on her and it'll be easier for me to get Chaejin.*

----------------

Chaejin ran around the school like a mad man, calling Soomin's name. He would stop random people and ask where she was but no one knew.

"Soomin!!" Chaejin yelled. "Damn it!"

He couldn't find her anywhere in school. *Wait, if she's not in school then she must have snuck out!*

With new confidence, Chaejin dashed out of the school. He sprinted through the streets, yelling Soomin's name. People gave him strange looks but he didn't care.

"Excuse me! Did you see a girl covered in bruises and a cut on her cheek?" Chaejin stopped a random person and asked them. They looked at him with wide-eyes and shook their head.

"." He continued to run around frantically, his heart racing. *Where is she? I made a stupid mistake.*

"Soomin! Soomin, where are you?!" He shouted again. His lungs were burning but he never stopped running. *Chaejin, you are truly an idiot. How could you not believe your own girlfriend?!*

Chaejin could feel the guilt sinking into his heart. It made his heart heavy and he felt sick to his stomach. *I'm the worst person in the world. Soomin must hate me.*

"Soomin!!!" He called out once more, his throat aching from all the yelling. "Ch-Chaejin." Soomin's voice sounded soft and vulnerable, but it rang clearly in Chaejin's ears.

He turned around and saw her standing there. His eyes scanned all the bruises covering her arms and the cut on her cheek. The bleeding had stopped and there was only dried blood there.

Chaejin felt his heart ripping in two at Soomin's mangled state. He ran over to her and wrapped his arms around her. "Soomin." He whispered. "I'm so sorry. I was wrong."

"I should have believed you." He murmured, kissing the top of her head. Soomin trembled slightly, new tears forming in her eyes. She pulled back a little, staring into Chaejin's eyes.

"Do you forgive me?" He asked, gently grazing his fingers over her cheek.

*Should I forgive him? Who am I kidding, I can't stay mad at him.* Soomin smiled softly and nodded. Chaejin was about to hug her again but she put her hand up. "But, you have to promise never to doubt me again." She said, her voice weary.

Chaejin softened and nodded. "I promise." He said, leaning down and capturing her lips with his. Soomin closed her eyes and felt absolutely blissful.

*I really hope he won't leave me like Yookwon did. Chaejin, I'm going to give up on the game, so you better be serious about this relationship.*

Her heart felt much lighter after giving up the game. She felt like a great weight had been lifted off her shoulders. Soomin smiled into the kiss and held on to Chaejin tightly with her good hand, never wanting to let go.

They eventually had to break up the kiss, both panting for breath. "Hmm, we should go and treat those injuries." Chaejin said, resting his forehead against Soomin's.

He reached for her right hand and grabbed it. Soomin quickly pulled away, wincing. Chaejin's eyes widened. "Is your wrist hurt too? We need to go to the doctor then!" He exclaimed, grabbing her left hand instead and beginning to tug her along.

Soomin smiled warmly as she walked along with him. *This boy is definitely different from the others. No one has ever done this before. No one has ever made me quit the game and truly try in a relationship.*

----------------

The nurse had finished taking care of Eunhee. She told her to get some sleep while she went to talk to the principal. The nurse angrily stormed through the halls.

"That Shim Soomin, she's a delinquent. I don't get why she hasn't been expelled yet. She's always skipping classes to play around with boys." The nurse muttered.

She knocked on the door to the principal's office. "Come in." His voice called out. The nurse opened the door. "Oh, to what do I owe this visit?" He asked, raising an eyebrow curiously.

"We need to talk about Shim Soomin." The nurse said. The principal listened intently while the nurse explained what Eunhee said. His eyebrows furrowed and he looked furious.

"That's it. Shim Soomin has gone too far. I'm going to expel her." The principal stated. The nurse smiled happily. "Good, she's too dangerous to be in this school." She said.

--------------

Hi~

*gasp* Expelled?! Oh no! lol What's gonna happen? ^_^

Sorry if there are any mistakes, I didn't edit it >_<