His Anger

Hey, Playgirl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYuIHBhmPZU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL 

Soomin kept running, not daring to look back. She did not feel like talking to CAP at the moment, especially since she was handcuffed to Chaejin. She ran out of the school gates, ignoring the protests of the guard.

"Hey, wait. Soomin! Where are we going? We still have class." Chaejin exclaimed. He stopped in his tracks, practically ripping Soomin's arm out of its socket. She turned around and glared at him.

"Let's go. Who cares about class anyways." She muttered angrily. "Now, hurry up before the guard catches up to us." Soomin said, before dragging Chaejin along with her again.

Chaejin knew he couldn't fight her, so he trudged along behind her. He sighed inwardly, cursing himself and his hyungs for getting him mixed up with the queenka.

*Stupid dare. Stupid hyungs. Stupid everything!* Chaejin was too caught up in his thoughts to realize that Soomin had stopped walking. He crashed into her back, clutching his nose as he stumbled backwards.

"Ow, what's wrong?" He questioned. Soomin didn't pay him any attention as she glared at the group of seven guys in front of her. Chaejin peered over her shoulder curiously, wondering what had made her stop. His eyes narrowed at the group of seven guys standing there.

"Well, if it isn't the lovely Minnie." Zico said, smirking. Soomin's lips curled into a scowl. "Don't call me that." She spat. Zico held up his hands defensively and chuckled.

"Sorry, my bad. Only your precious Kwonnie was allowed to call you that." He said, making the others snicker. Soomin huffed angrily and turned to walk in the other direction.

She was still holding on to Chaejin's hand as she stormed away. U-Kwon noticed immediately, and he narrowed his eyes, glaring at them. He started to follow them, jogging lightly to catch up. His six friends followed him, curious as to what he was thinking of doing.

Soomin froze in place when U-Kwon stepped in front of them. Her gaze hardened and her body tensed. Chaejin winced when she gripped his hand a little too tightly.

Nobody said a word as U-Kwon and Soomin had their staredown. The tension in the air was so thick, you could cut it with a knife. Even the rowdy members of Block B were quiet.

Finally, Soomin had had enough. She tugged Chaejin along as she brushed past U-Kwon, purposely bumping into his shoulder causing him to stumble back.

U-Kwon gaped at her in disbelief. Usually, she would tremble like a frightened puppy in front of him. That was always the fun part of the game. Not satisfied with her reaction, U-Kwon stormed after her and grabbed her wrist.

Soomin whipped around to face him, her eyes cold and emotionless. "What?" She spat. U-Kwon cringed slightly, but he didn't back down.

"Is he your new boy toy?" U-Kwon asked, nodding towards Chaejin.

"Why do you care?" Soomin answered defiantly. However, she pushed Chaejin behind her, standing in front of him protectively.

"I just thought he looked too innocent. You always went for the bad boys, didn't you?" U-Kwon smirked. Soomin ignored his remark, glancing down to find that his hand still gripped her wrist. She yanked out of his grip, only to jab her finger at his chest.

"Look, I'm over you. So why don't you just off and play with your s." She said, trying her best to keep her voice from trembling. He stepped back, hands held up defensively.

"Woah, alright then. But, I know you're not over me. You're just saying that. Why else would you still be playing around wtih guys like you are now?" U-Kwon replied. He turned around and walked off, his friends glanced warily at Soomin before following after him.

Chaejin winced again as Soomin's grip tightened. Her chest was heaving as she took in deep breaths to calm herself. "U-uh. Soomin, are you alright?" Chaejin asked nervously.

She turned her gaze on him, her eyes still flaring with anger. Chaejin flinched, startled by her cold gaze. He had never seen her this angry before.

"Come on, let's go find those bastards who cuffed us." She muttered. Chaejin bit his lip, contemplating whether he should ask if she was alright again.

*No, she'll just yell at me again. But, I'm still worried. Who was that guy and why was Soomin so shaken up by him?*

Chaejin quietly trudged alongside Soomin as they walked back to the alley where they had encountered the guys. Luckily, they were there again that day.

The 'leader' of the group glanced up at them when he heard them approaching. A sly smile came on his face when he noticed that their wrists were still cuffed.

"Well, if it isn't the bickering couple. Did you enjoy being stuck together?" He said.

"First, we are not a couple. Second, we were not 'bickering'. And third, you better get these ing cuffs off or I'll make sure you wish you were never born." Soomin said, her voice low and menacing.

The group of guys just chuckled, amused by her threats. Already frustrated from the earlier confrontation, Soomin exploded at that point. She stepped up to the leader and punched him in the face. His head snapped back and he clutched his nose. Blood started dripping from it.

"You !" He yelled.

His eyes flashed with anger and he gripped Soomin's throat. He pushed her back against the wall, Chaejin being pulled along too. Soomin let out a strangled gasp when her back crashed into the wall. Her free hand reached up, clawing at the guy's hand and trying to tear his hand away.

Chaejin gasped, paralyzed with fear. He knew he should try and save her, but his body wouldn't move. Soomin's face started to turn different colors, from red, to blue, to purple. She was dying and Chaejin knew it.

*I need to save her, but why can't I move?!*

Soomin's vision was filled with black dots. She looked at Chaejin out of the corner of her eye, begging him to save her. Chaejin saw the pleading look in her eyes and his body moved on its own, leaping into action.

He swung his fist at the guy's face, cringing slightly when he felt his and the guy's bones cracking. Immediately, the guy released his grip on Soomin's throat and stumbled backwards.

Chaejin noticed something shiny fall to the ground and recognized that it was the key to the handcuffs. His eyes lit up and he reached down to grab it. However, someone else got to it first.

One of the guy's friends picked up the key, dangling it in front of Chaejin's face mockingly. Soomin had collasped to the ground, her legs giving out beneath her.

Chaejin's eyes flashed with anger when he saw how pale Soomin's face was. Her entire body trembled. Something came over Chaejin, staining his vision with an angry red. He kicked out at the guy's hand, knocking the key into the air. He caught it in his hand and unlocked the cuffs.

Once his wrist was free, Chaejin charged at the guy's like an enraged bull. The guys didn't see him coming. He was a blur, throwing out punches and kicks in a fast flurry. In a flash, all four guys were on the ground, unconcious.

Chaejin was breathing heavily, his shoulders heaving up and down. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed that Soomin was still trembling, rubbing her arms in an attempt to calm herself.

He lost it again, lifting up the leader of the group by his collar. Chaejin started to punch him mercilessly. Soon enough, the guy's face was covered in blood.

Soomin looked up from where she was sitting and her eyes widened when she saw Chaejin beating the guy senseless. There was something in Chaejin's eyes that terrified Soomin. It was as if he was possessed with fury and anger. She knew that if Chaejin didn't stop soon, he would definitely kill that guy.

"Chaejin, stop!" Soomin called out. Chaejin didn't listen, he just continued to beat the man before him. Finally, Soomin got up from where she was sitting, and grabbed Chaejin's arm.

Chaejin whipped around to face her, his fist in the air, poised to punch her too. Soomin gasped, shrinking back in fear. Chaejin's chest heaved up and down. His fist trembled and he blinked, as if clearing his vision.

Tenderly, Soomin reached out and put a hand on Chaejin's fist, gently lowering it to his side. Chaejin released his grip on the man's collar, letting that arm hang limply by his side too.

Then, he broke down. Whatever had come over him, was gone now. Chaejin's entire body shook with his sobs. He was frightened by his own actions. *What came over me? I almost killed that man.*

Soomin's gaze softened. She pulled him towards her and wrapped her arms around him. Chaejin rested his head on her shoulder, taking deep breaths to stop the sobs, however tears still fell down his cheeks.

Soomin soothingly rubbed his back, murmuring comforting words to him. Finally, Chaejin stopped crying. He gently pulled away from Soomin and gazed into her eyes.

The two of them didn't say a word for a second, conveying a silent message between each other. A message of gratefulness towards one another.

Slowly, the two of them stood up. They glanced at the unconcious guys on the ground and they started running away, knowing that it would not be a good idea to stick around very long.

They sprinted off together, towards the park. Soomin ran towards a tree, immediately climbing up it. Chaejin stopped and gazed up at her, awed by how quickly she got up there. He grabbed the lowest branch and attempted to pull himself up, but failed. Soomin giggled and reached out. Chaejin gladly took her hand and she pulled him up.

The pair didn't say anything for a while. They just sat and stared out at the scenery. Chaejin glanced at Soomin, eyeing the red hand print on . He reached out and gently grazed his fingers over it. Soomin flinched and pulled his hand away.

"I'm sorry." Chaejin murmured. "Does it still hurt?" He asked. Soomin avoided his piercing gaze and stared down at her hands. She tried to look as if she was interested in her nail polish. However, Chaejin wasn't fooled.

"It still hurts, doesn't it." He said as more a statement than a question. Soomin was too stubborn to admit it, so she looked away. Sighing, Chaejin grabbed her hand. "Let's go to my place so we can take care of it." He said.

"I'm fine." Soomin said, her voice a little hoarse.

"It's not fine. Besides, it was my fault that happened to you. If I acted sooner, he wouldn't have hurt you as badly." Chaejin muttered guiltily.

Soomin stared at him, recalling how furious he had been before. She nearly shuddered when she thought of his eyes looking cold and emotionless. It didn't suit an innocent boy like him.

Finally, Soomin gave in. "Fine, we'll go to your place. But only to treat our injuries." She said, pointing at some bruises that Chaejin had acquired during the fight.

Chaejin nodded happily, back to his old self. "Okay! Let's go!" He cheered. Soomin chuckled as they leapt to the ground and headed to his house.