Eye Of The Hurricane

Hey, Playgirl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pBdN6mrS5o&feature=related

"And that's it." The doctor said, after slipping the brace on Soomin's wrist. Soomin looked at the black brace. She turned her hand over and observed it, she could feel the coarse material scratching her soft skin.

"Thank you." Chaejin bowed. "Just don't get into trouble anymore, alright? And tell your parents I said hi." The doctor said to Chaejin. He smiled and waved. "Thanks again, I'll tell them."

Taking a hold of Soomin's left hand, Chaejin bowed one last time before leaving the doctor's office. The two of them walked down the street, towards Soomin's place. Their hands swung lightly at their sides.

Soomin wrinkled her nose at the odd smell of the medicine the doctor placed on her cut. She needed to put it on every day in order to keep the cut from scarring, but she felt sickened by the stench of it.

The pair didn't say a word as they walked through the streets. They stayed in a comfortable silence all the way back to Soomin's house.

"Well, we're here." Chaejin said once they were outside her front door. "Yeah. Do you wanna come inside?" Soomin asked. Chaejin thought about it for a moment, tapping his chin thoughtfully.

"Hmm, sure! Why not?" He smiled. The two of them entered the house and went straight up to Soomin's room. She tossed some of the clothes that littered the floor into her closet and arranged the stuffed animals neatly on her bed.

"So, what do you wanna do?" Chaejin asked, taking a seat on the bed. His eyes roamed around the room, seeing everything looked almost exactly the same as the last time he had been there. Then, he noticed something that seemed familiar.

Chaejin reached over to the line of stuffed animals and picked up a teddy bear. "Is this yours?" He asked, turning it around in his hands to get a better look. Soomin looked over and snatched the bear out of his hands.

"Hey, don't touch that!" She snapped. Chaejin's eyes widened and he stared at her as if she was nuts. "Umm, I mean...it's not mine." She said uncertaintly.

"That's interesting. I had a bear just like that when I was a kid. Although I lost it when I got lost at the park." Chaejin said. Soomin's eyes grew wide. "Y-you lost it? At the park?" She asked.

He nodded. "Yup. I remember a girl helped me find my parents. I guess I was so happy to see them that I forgot the bear." He stated simply.

Soomin held the bear in front of Chaejin's face. "Then, I think this is yours." She said. Chaejin looked at her, bewildered. "What? Why would it be mine?" He asked incredulously.

"Because, you moron, I was the girl who helped you." Soomin said flatly. Chaejin's jaw hung open. "What?! Wait, you just called me a moron!" He shouted. Soomin chuckled and threw the bear at him.

"So, I guess we met each other when we were kids..." Chaejin trailed off. He let out a small laugh. "That's really interesting. Maybe we were fated to meet again." He speculated. Soomin rolled her eyes. "Come on, there's no such thing as fate." She said.

"Whatever, I can still believe, right?" Chaejin smiled.

"That reminds me. I guess I was delirious from the pain before and I must have forgiven you too easily." Soomin said, a smirk on her face. Chaejin noticed the dangerous glint in her eyes and he backed away.

"So? You've forgiven me so I'm off the hook." He muttered. Soomin shook her head. "No, I don't think so. We skipped the anger part and went right to forgiving." She said, moving closer to Chaejin.

He backed up till his back hit the head of the bed. Now, there was nowhere to go. "I-I don't think we need to go through the anger part." He mumbled.

"I guess not...but I still think you should be punished. I mean, you believed that over me, your own girlfriend." Soomin slyly smiled.

Before Chaejin could run away, Soomin had him in a head lock. Her bad arm was wrapped around his neck while she used her good hand to drive her knuckles into his skull, giving him a noogie.

"Ow! Noooo, I don't like the punishment part!" Chaejin cried out. His limbs flailed around as he struggled against Soomin. She didn't give in easily though, moving on to tickling him instead. Chaejin laughed uncontrollably. Soomin laughed along, feeling happier than she had ever felt before.

"Hahahaha, no, hahaha, stop!" Chaejin yelled. Suddenly, he turned the tables on Soomin, rolling over so that he was on top of her. He held her left wrist down while holding her right forearm, making sure not to hurt her right wrist. Soomin's eyes widened at the sudden change of positions.

Chaejin lips curled up into a smug smirk. "Look at whose laughing now." He said. Soomin glared at him, daring him to do something.

A mischevious glint flashed in Chaejin's eyes. Soomin noticed and gulped nervously. Then, she realized Chaejin was still on top of her. She scowled at him. "You better get off me now or I'll kick you where the sun doesn't shine." She threatened.

Chaejin yelped and quickly got off her. Soomin sat up, laughing loudly. Chaejin's lips curled down into a pout. "That's not nice." He mumbled.

Soomin softened and went over to him. Snaking her arms around his waist, she rested her head against his chest. Chaejin wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer.

"Thank you for believing me." Soomin whispered. Chaejin smiled warmly and leaned down to press his lips softly against her forehead. "You're welcome." He murmured.

"Ouch!" He yelped. Soomin had pinched his waist and he flinched from the sudden pain. "What was that for?!" He yelled.

"That's a warning. If you ever doubt me again, I will kick your ." Soomin said flatly. She looked straight at him, her eyes light and playful. He couldn't surpress a smile as he nodded. "I promise that I'll always believe you. I swear that I'll always stand by your side." He breathed, leaning closer.

Their lips ghosted over each others', they could feel the others' warm breath. Soomin's heart pounded rapidly, she could hear it drumming in her ears. All the blood surged through her body. She could feel electrical currents running through the air around them.

Then, Chaejin closed what little space was left between their lips, locking them in a kiss. Chaejin could hear a beautiful melody playing in his head. The taste of Soomin's lips left his head spinning. He felt like millions of fireworks and sparks were exploding in his mind. He thought his heart would beat so fast, it would jump out of his chest.

At that moment, they were completely blissful. Everything was perfect. It was calm and peaceful. Just like the eye of a hurricane.

----------------

Hello~

Happy Superbowl! LOL I'm obviously not watching it right now, but my dad is using my laptop to watch it so I'm on my computer. I would watch it but I felt like updating for all my lovely readers :)

Hope you liked this chapter! ^_^

Thanks for reading!! :D