The Hurricane Hits

Hey, Playgirl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhAitLkY48&feature=related 

The next morning, Chaejin woke up early. The previous evening, Chaejin had left Soomin's house around 8 o'clock. Now, he was rushing out of his house after grabbing a muffin off the table.

He stopped at the florist and picked up a bouquet of red roses. Then, he went to the market and bought a box of chocolates and a teddy bear.

Smiling, he hopped on the bus right on time. The bus driver nodded at him. "You're actually on time today." He joked. Chaejin chuckled a little and took his seat in the back.

The gifts were on his lap and he stared at them thoughtfully. *I hope Soomin likes them. She's gonna be so surprised when she finds these in her locker.* He thought gleefully.

The bus stopped and Chaejin got off. There were a few people there already but he didn't see Soomin anywhere. *Perfect.*

Chaejin was practically giggling to himself, extremely giddy from the thought of Soomin's reaction once she got the presents. He whistled as he walked through the halls, looking for her locker.

"Aha, there it is!" Chaejin exclaimed. "Locker 1087."

He took out a slip of paper and looked at the combination Soomin had given him yesterday. She had asked him why he needed it but he managed to avoid telling her.

Chaejin cheered a little when he heard the 'click'. Opening the locker, he saw Soomin's textbooks and notebooks all neatly lined up in it.

He started to gently place his gifts into the locker, smiling once he was done. He shut the locker and nodded to himself. *She'll be so surprised to find these.*

"Oh no! I forgot to do my math homework!" Chaejin gasped. He ran to his classroom to sit down and finish it, although he was disappointed he wouldn't be there to see Soomin's reaction.

Not wanting to get distracted, Chaejin plugged his earbuds into his ears and listened to music. The music drowned out all other sounds around him.

------------

Soomin ran her comb through her hair quickly before she dashed out of the house. She had woken up late for some reason, probably because she couldn't stop thinking of that kiss with Chaejin.

*It was so different from the other ones. Even thinking about it makes my face heat up.*

She ran through the streets, hoping she wouldn't be late. Her body still ached a little from the fight, the bruises still an ugly purplish color.

Slowing down, Soomin finally caught her breath after she had entered the school gates. She was panting heavily, bending over from the exertion.

After taking a few deep breaths, Soomin looked around her. All the students seemed to be giving her dirty looks, even more than usual. A lot of the guys were also glaring at her.

*What the hell? Why are they all looking at me like that?*

Soomin shot them dirty looks back, scowling at them. They didn't say anything, nor did they stop glaring at her. In fact, they started to whisper to each other, never taking their eyes off of her.

"Shim Soomin, please report to the principal's office. I repeat, Shim Soomin please report to the principal's office. Thank you." The secretary's voice sounded from the speakers.

*Great, what is it this time?*

Soomin frowned as she made her way to the principal's office. She didn't bother knocking on the door and just pushed it open. The principal looked up at her, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Please take a seat." He said, gesturing to the chair in front of his desk. Soomin plopped down and stared at him. "So, what is it this time?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "My grades are all decent."

"This isn't about your grades. This is about you and your delinquent ways." The principal stated. Soomin's eyebrows rose even higher. *Delinquent ways? Oh, probably warning me not to skip anymore.*

"It has come to my attention that you have been skipping classes more often. Not only that, you also hurt one of your classmates." He said, a serious expression on his face.

"It wasn't my fault! The was provoking me and insulting me!" Soomin shouted. She clamped a hand over , realizing her mistake. *Damn, he's not going to let that go.*

"Excuse me Miss Shim, but we do not accept swearing in this school. Especially if you are insulting one of your own colleagues." He said. Soomin opened to retort, but stopped herself.

*I better shut my mouth if I don't wanna get suspended.*

"I have discussed this with several other teachers and we all agreed that your behavior is getting out of hand. Miss Shim, I'm afraid I have no choice but to expel you." He stated.

Soomin's eyes grew wide and her jaw dropped. "E-expel?!" She yelled. "Yes, now please go back home for today. We have contacted your parents. You may come get your stuff from your locker after school has ended." The principal said with a tone of finality.

Soomin could do nothing but get up and leave the room. She felt like her soul had left her. *Expelled? No, that's not right. My parents are going to kill me.*

She was walking towards the gate when she picked up the sound of several pairs of feet following behind her. Soomin turned and her eyes widened when she saw the large group of people standing there.

Before she could do anything, an egg sailed through the air and smacked her square in the face. Soomin slowly reached up and touched the yellow, sticky substance in disbelief.

Soon enough, more things started to rain down on her. She heard the angry shouts of the students.

"You ! How could you beat up Eunhee like that?!"

"She was just trying to be friendly and you accused her of trying to steal your boyfriend?!"

"You filthy !"

"! You deserve to be expelled. Don't even think of coming back to this school!"

Soomin held her arms up to block the projectiles. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted Eunhee walking away. Their eyes met for a second and a smug smirk came on Eunhee's face. Her cat-like eyes glinted malevolently.

*That . This is all her doing.*

Scowling, Soomin turned around and ran out of the school. She felt absolutely disgusted. Egg yolk dripped from her hair and soaked her uniform. She could feel more bruises forming on her arms, and the bruises that were already there throbbed painfully.

Soomin bit the inside of her cheek, blinking away the hot tears that threatened to fall. Soomin wasn't necessarily angry at the students who had thrown stuff at her, normally they would never have done something like that. They cursed Soomin from afar and she was fine with that. But, she knew that Eunhee must have provoked them to attack her like that.

*As long as she doesn't bother Chaejin or his friends, then I'll be fine. But, if she touches one hair on Chaejin's head, I'll kill the .*

Soomin burst through the door of her house but stopped in her tracks. All the anger and confidence in her before, sizzled out.

"Mom? Dad?" Soomin said, her voice weak and filled with fear.

 

Chaejin jumped when Jun.Q came over and yanked the earbuds out of his ears. "Hey, what do you think you're doing?!" Jun.Q yelled. Chaejin stared at him in shock, Jun.Q rarely ever yelled.

"W-what do you mean? I was just doing my homework." Chaejin said. Jun.Q's eyes flashed angrily. "Well, your girlfriend just got called to the principal's office. People are saying she got expelled." Jun.Q said flatly.

Chaejin's eyes grew as wide as saucers. "Soomin got expelled?!" He shouted. Jun.Q nodded. Without saying anything else, Chaejin shot out of his seat and ran out of the classroom.

*Why did she get expelled? Don't tell me it's because of Eunhee. I hate her!*

", what about Soomin?! Where is she?" Chaejin yelled. He ran off the school grounds, heading towards her home. *She's probably at home. I hope she's alright.*

It took him about five minutes to reach her house. He pounded his fist on the door, calling her name. "Soomin! Open the door! It's me!"

The door creaked open a little and Chaejin didn't bother to see who opened it. He burst through the door, thinking Soomin would be standing there. But she wasn't.

Chaejin froze as he saw a woman in her late thirties standing at the door, a bewildered look on her face. "Excuse me? Who are you?!" She shouted.

---------------

Hello~

Uh-oh, there goes that Eunhee again. I know all of you are sick of her lol Hopefully, she'll be gone soon. ;D

Thanks for reading! :)