Justice At Last

Hey, Playgirl!

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OZ8Alicd8c&feature=related 

U-Kwon stormed through the streets while Soomin tugged on his arm, attempting to bring him back to school. She was failing miserably since U-Kwon didn't stop at all. He was practically dragging her as she clung to his arm.

"Hey, Kim Yookwon! Stop right now!" She shouted at him. U-Kwon ignored her. "Kim Yookwon!!" Soomin shrieked.

Suddenly, U-Kwon stopped in his tracks. He Soomin with a look that could kill. Soomin gasped in fear and immediately let go of him.

U-Kwon bent down a little so their eyes were level with one another. He stared directly at her as he spoke. "If someone hurt you, then they deserve to be hurt just as much as you were. I can see that you were crying, if you were trying to hide it, it didn't work." He said.

Soomin bit her lip and gulped nervously. *How could he tell? I thought I hid it pretty well. Are my eyes a little puffy still?*

"Are you wondering how I noticed? You really don't know just how much I pay attention to you, do you?" U-Kwon said, a hint of sadness in his voice.

Soomin felt guilty as she stared into his eyes. They looked a little dull instead of bright and playful.  She didn't know what to say.

U-Kwon turned around and started walking away again. Soomin snapped out of her trance and caught up to him. "Wait, don't go. You're only going to make things worse for me." She pleaded.

"I'm sorry, I can't do that." U-Kwon replied. "I hurt you before and I'm regretting it so much right now. This is all I can do to pay you back."

With that said, he continued down the street. Soomin knew she couldn't stop him once he made up his mind. She trudged along behind him, staring at the back of his head.

*Kim Yookwon, what is it that made you change like this? Why do you care so much for me right now? All I did was curse and hate you.*

"Yo, U-Kwon! Wait for us!" Zico called out. The rest of Block B came up next to the pair. The nine of them walked to Soomin's school. Soomin remained silent while the boys were talking loudly. They were excited to be out of school and doing something instead of sitting in class.

When they got to Soomin's school, the students were having lunch too. Some of them were eating in the courtyard and they stared at the rowdy group.

*I have a really bad feeling about this.* Soomin thought.

U-Kwon stopped walking and turned to face Soomin. "Alright, so who was the one that hurt you?" He asked. She raised an eyebrow at him.

"I'm not going to tell you. We have to go back to school right now." She said, crossing her arms across her chest. U-Kwon scowled and stalked off towards the cafeteria.

"I'll find her myself then." He said. Block B smiled devilishly as they followed U-Kwon. They shouted randomly at the students they walked by, scaring them out of their minds. The six boys were having a blast while U-Kwon searched for Eunhee.

*How am I supposed to find a girl whose name I don't even know? Well, she'll probably look beat up like Soomin, right?*

He marched into the cafeteria with an air of confidence surrounding him. Everyone fell silent and stared at the group of kids that weren't from their school.

Chaejin looked up and saw Soomin. His eyes lit up and he got up. He ran over to her, calling her name. "Soomin!"

Soomin peeked around Block B and saw Chaejin running towards her. She smiled and pushed past B-Bomb and P.O to get to Chaejin.

Chaejin's arms wrapped around her and he hugged her tightly. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "You're going to get into even more trouble."

"I know, but I had to come and make sure that U-Kwon wouldn't kill anybody." Soomin said. Chaejin blinked and finally noticed Block B.

"You go to their school now?" He asked. Soomin nodded. His eyes narrowed as he glared at them. His body tensed and he held her tighter. "Did they do anything to you?" He said in a low voice.

"I'm fine." Soomin replied. Chaejin relaxed a little, letting go of her and taking her hand in his. U-Kwon eyed the pair, a burning pain in his heart.

*They seem closer than before. I know that look in her eyes. She used to look at me that way.* U-Kwon thought bitterly. His hand clenched into a tight fist.

"Woah, what's this all about?" Zico whistled. "You two got closer since the last time we saw you."

Soomin blushed a little but threw Zico a dirty look. "So? Do you have a problem with that?" She asked. He smirked and shook his head. "Not at all."

"What's the doing here?" Eunhee's voice spoke up. Soomin turned towards her, anger flashing across her eyes. "I thought you got kicked out." She said, smiling slyly.

"What happened to your face? It looks ugly, oh wait, it always looked like that." Soomin retorted. Eunhee's cat-like eyes narrowed at her.

". What's this all about? You weren't satisfied with just Chaejin so you got seven other guys to around with?" She said, a smug smirk on her face.

"Shut up you ugly !" Chaejin and U-Kwon shouted at the same time. They looked at each other for a second, a fiery spark in their eyes.

"Hey, make sure no one says anything, alright?" U-Kwon said, nodding at Block B. They understood what he meant and went around the cafeteria, showering threats on the students to keep their mouths shut about this incident.

Then, U-Kwon grabbed Eunhee's arm and dragged her out of the cafeteria. Chaejin grabbed her other arm and helped him. Soomin's eyes grew wide and she quickly ran after them.

They hauled her away towards the back of the school, where the dumpster was. Eunhee was shrieking and kicking out, attempting to break free from their grips.

"Let me go! I am going to get you all kicked out of school! I'll get you sent to jail!" She shouted.

U-Kwon threw her to the ground. "Shut up, you annoying witch." He spat.

"Who the hell are you anyways?!" Eunhee yelled. U-Kwon pulled her up again by the collar, lifting her off her feet so she was dangling in the air.

"I'm the one that's going to make your life a living hell." He whispered in a low voice. Eunhee shivered from the pure hatred that dripped from U-Kwon's voice.

She looked at Soomin. "Are you hiring people to attack me now? I knew you were a but I didn't think you were a coward." She said spitefully.

"Soomin is not a coward or a . She's a million times better than you'll ever be. " Chaejin said. Eunhee glanced at him out of the corner of her eye and her body went rigid. The look in Chaejin's eyes was one she had never seen before.

His eyes seeped with contempt as he looked at her. He didn't glare at her, which made the look that much more frightening. Eunhee was afraid of U-Kwon anymore, she was terrified of Chaejin now.

"Leave this school and don't even dare to come back." Chaejin said.

"You should listen to him. If I or one of my friends ever sees you around here, we won't hesitate to get rid of you." U-Kwon threatened.

"O-okay, I'll go!" Eunhee said. U-Kwon let her go and she fell to the ground. "I swear I'll never come back." She said as she got up and ran off. *The people here are terrifying. I'm never coming back here again. I hate that Soomin and her ing boy toys.* Eunhee thought.

"Finally, the is gone." Chaejin said. "Yeah, I didn't even know her and I hated her already." U-Kwon said. The two guys realized that they had just agreed with one another and they quickly covered it up by glaring at each other.

"Well, we should get back to school." U-Kwon said, gently tugging on Soomin's arm.

"I'll let you go for now, since you helped me gather the courage to get rid of Eunhee once and for all." Chaejin said. U-Kwon scoffed.

"I didn't need your permission to leave." He said. "I don't care. Don't you dare touch Soomin though. I'll find a way to get her back in this school soon." Chaejin retorted.

"Whatever. Come on, Soomin." U-Kwon said, turning around and stalking off. Soomin walked up to Chaejin. "Thanks..for everything." She whispered. Chaejin smiled and brushed a strand of hair behind her ear.

"No problem. Just wait for me and I swear that I'll get you back into this school again." He promised. Soomin nodded before waving and following U-Kwon.

"So, you two are really dating?" U-Kwon asked once Soomin had caught up. "Yeah, why?" She replied.

U-kwon's eyes became dull as he looked away. "Nothing. No reason." He said.

*I thought I had a chance. After hurting you, I regretted it so much now. I wanted to make things up to you, but I guess it's too late.*

Soomin smiled to herself as she thought of Eunhee's face when Chaejin was threatening her. *She looked terrified. I should feel bad but I don't. The got what was coming to her.*

---------------

Hello~

Yes! Eunhee's finally gone! Woohoo!!! XD LOL I bet you're all happy about that ;D

Hope you all liked this chapter :)

Thanks soooo much for reading! :D