Un-expelled

Hey, Playgirl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ0kccrvAlQ 

It was nearing the end of lunch when Chaejin left the back of the school. He was deep in thought, trying to figure out a way to get Soomin un-expelled.

*Ugh, I can't think of anything! Maybe I should just beg the principal.* He thought, ruffling his hair in frustration. *Hmm, I think I should.*

So, instead of returning to the cafeteria, Chaejin headed straight for the principal's office. He knocked on the door and went inside. The secretary told him to wait for a moment.

"Okay." Chaejin said, bowing. He stood there awkwardly, staring around the room. *I really hope this works.* He thought. He nervously chewed on his bottom lip, wringing his hands around.

*I don't even know what I'm gonna say yet!*

"You can go in now." The secretary came out. Chaejin bowed and headed into the office where the principal was sitting at his desk.

"So, what brings you here today?" He asked. "Oh, and please have a seat."

Chaejin slowly sat down on the chair and cleared his throat. "Ahem, umm. I came here to talk about Shim Soomin's expulsion." He mumbled.

"What about her expulsion?" The principal asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I-I would like it to be cancelled. I-I want Soomin to come back to this school." Chaejin said, too scared to look him in the eye. The principal sat back in his chair, an amused look on his face.

"Really? And why is that?" He asked. "B-because, Soomin isn't a bad kid. She never would have hit that bi- I mean, Eunhee if Eunhee hadn't provoked her." Chaejin said meekly.

"I'm sure that's true, but if she really isn't a bad kid then she wouldn't have hit Eunhee no matter what. She should have gone straight to a teacher." The principal said.

*I don't think this strategy is working. I guess I really do have to resort to begging. But, I really don't want to.*

Chaejin took a deep breath. "Pleaseun-expelSoominbecauseshe'sreallyniceandshe'sthebestgirlintheworldandIloveher!" He said in one breath. The principal's eyes were wide.

"W-what?" He asked, bewildered.

*Woah, that was awesome, I could be a rapper.* Chaejin thought. Then, he realized that the principal was still looking at him for clarification.

"Oh! Umm, I'm begging you sir, please un-expel Soomin." Chaejin bowed. "Well, I'm not sure if I can do that just because you're begging me." The principal said uncertaintly.

"Please sir! I'll do anything! Just let Soomin come back!" Chaejin exclaimed. The principal looked at him, eyes wide and jaw hanging open. "I-I guess I could make an exception..." He said.

"Yes!" Chaejin cheered, pumping his fist into the air. "But, you have to clean the courtyard and the cafeteria after school today." The principal added, making Chaejin groan.

"No complaints. You said you would do anything, right?" He asked. Chaejin nodded eagerly. "Alright then, get to class and don't forget!" He said.

Chaejin bowed over and over again as he made his way to the door. "Thank you so much sir! Thank you thank you thank you!"

The principal chuckled and waved him away. *That boy is really interesting.*

Chaejin let out a happy shout and he practically skipped back to class. Students that were walking by looked at him as if he was nuts. However, Chaejin didn't care, he was too ecstatic that Soomin would be allowed to come back to this school.

He pranced into class and Jun.Q gave him a weird look. "Are you that happy that Eunhee is gone?" He asked. Chaejin thought for a moment and nodded. "Yeah, but that's not all of it, I got the principal to un-expel Soomin!" He cheered. Jun.Q's eyes widened and a smile cracked onto his face.

"Awesome!" He said, hi-fiving Chaejin. Chaejin slid into his seat, bouncing around in excitement. *I can't wait to tell Soomin...oh, wait. Her dad forbid her from seeing me. I'll find a way to tell her.*

The rest of the day seemed to drag on forever for Chaejin. He had trouble paying attention to his teachers since he was too giddy with excitement.

Some of his teachers would scold him for being so energetic while others would ignore the hyper child hyperventilating in his seat. Jun.Q could barely stand Chaejin's twittering in between classes. He plugged in his earbuds and shut out Chaejin's chatter.

After a few agonizing hours, school was finally over. Chaejin was so happy that he nearly left school without doing his job.

*Oh! I forgot that I need to clean the courtyard and the cafeteria. Damn.*

When Chaejin got to the courtyard, his jaw dropped to the floor. "What is this?! Did they do this on purpose or something?!" He yelled.

The courtyard looked as if a hurricane had gone through it. Wrappers littered the ground. Empty cans and bottles were strewn around every five feet. One of the trash cans was knocked over, spilling its contents onto the ground.

Chaejin sighed, his heart heavy. *Why me? Oh well, I'm doing this for Soomin!* With a determined fire in his eyes, Chaejin set to work.

He got several trash bags from the janitor's closet and a pair of gloves. He proceeded to pick up the rubbish on the ground. He had been cleaning for about five minutes when he saw four pairs of feet appear in front of him.

Chaejin looked up and saw his friends standing there, big grins on their faces. "Hyungs?" Chaejin said.

"Maknae, why didn't you ask us to help you? Instead you decided to be cool and do all this work by yourself just to impress Soomin right?!" Seyong pouted. He clung to Chaejin, locking him in a bear hug. He puckered his lips and attempted to kiss Chaejin on the cheek. "You're so cruel! So you have to give me a kiss now!"

"That wasn't what I was thinking at all hyung." Chaejin said, shoving Seyong off of him. Seyong wrinkled his nose and crossed his arms.

"You're so mean to me." He huffed. Chaejin rolled his eyes. "Well, we should probably get to work so we can get home faster, right?" Insoo said, slipping on a pair of gloves.

Chaejin smiled at him and nodded. The five of them soon got to work, picking up all the trash. The courtyard was spotless in thirty minutes thanks to the combined effort of the five boys.

They then moved to the cafeteria. "We should split up into different teams. A trash team and a table-cleaning team." Gunwoo suggested.

"Alright, how do we decide the teams?" Jun.Q asked. They all looked at one another and smirked. "Rock, paper scissors!" They exclaimed all at once.

The teams were: Trash team-Insoo and Gunwoo. Table-cleaning team-Chaejin, Seyong, and Jun.Q.

"Yay, the Sejin couple will never be broken up!" Seyong cheered. Chaejin threw him a dirty look. "Sejin couple? You're messed up hyung. Besides, I thought I was your son." He said, shaking his head.

Seyong sobbed dramatically and wrapped his arms around Jun.Q. "Fine then, the Sejin couple is over! I'm moving on to Jun.Q. The SeQ couple is gonna be waaaayyy better than the Sejin couple ever was." He said, sticking his tongue out at Chaejin.

Jun.Q looked unamused as he slipped out of Seyong's embrace. "Hyung, go bother someone else." He muttered, a smirk on his face.

Seyong covered his face with his hands and wailed loudly. "Nobody loves me! Honey, I need you!" He shouted, bounding over to Gunwoo.

Gunwoo's eyes widened and he started running away. "No! Don't you dare come near me you freak!" He yelled. Seyong chased Gunwoo around the entire cafeteria, babbling random things as he did so.

Chaejin, Insoo, and Jun.Q started cleaning but laughed at the eldest's pain as Seyong threw himself at Gunwoo. Gunwoo fell to the ground with Seyong on top of him.

"Get off of me!" Gunwoo hollered, frantically trying to push Seyong away. "Okay okay, that's enough." Insoo said, grabbing the back of Seyong's shirt and hauling him away.

"Get to work." Insoo demanded, ing a rag into Seyong's hands. Seyong pouted but listened to him anyways. "Fine, meanie." He muttered under his breath.

"I heard that." Insoo said in a menacing tone. Seyong yelped in fear and cleaned at an inhumanly fast pace. Insoo chuckled and went to pick up trash.

In no time at all, the cafeteria was sparkly clean. The five friends hi-fived one another, satisfied with their work. "We did a good job." Insoo said. The others nodded.

"Well, I gotta go and find Soomin! See ya later!" Chaejin said, rushing out of the school.

He ran through the streets, narrowly avoiding people and almost colliding with poles or trash cans. He made it just in time as Soomin was about to go inside her house.

"Soomin!" He called out. She stopped and turned around, her eyes grew wide when Chaejin pulled her into a tight embrace.

"Ch-Chaejin? What are you doing here?" She asked. Chaejin pulled back and smiled widely at her. "Guess what!" He said.

"What?" Soomin responded, raising an eyebrow. "I got you un-expelled! You can come back to our school again!" He exclaimed.

Soomin's eyebrows raised. "Really?" She asked in disbelief. Chaejin nodded enthusiastically. "Oh my God! You're the best!" Soomin shouted happily.

She pulled Chaejin into another hug and the pair jumped up and down giddily. The two were laughing cheerfully until they heard someone clear their throat. They froze in place and turned their heads to look at Mr. Shim.

He had a disapproving look on his face as he stared at the two. "Come on Soomin. You need to eat dinner and then do your homework." He said.

Soomin sighed and let go of Chaejin. She was about to kiss Chaejin when her father cleared his throat again. She quickly pecked Chaejin on the cheek before scurrying off into her house.

Chaejin smiled awkwardly and bowed to Mr. Shim before retreating.

In her room, Soomin squealed in excitement. "Yes!! I get to go back to my old school! Waaahh I love Chaejin so much." She sighed happily.

Mr. Shim heard her and a small smile came on his face. *Does that boy reallly make her that happy? And, did he really go to all the trouble just to get Soomin un-expelled? Maybe they should be allowed to see each other. They go well with one another. I'll think about it for now.*

-----------------

Hello~

How was this chapter? Did you all like it!? :) I hope you did :D

Thanks so much for reading and please don't forget to leave a comment! ^_^

Since I'm bored, I will gif/pic spam now! LOL XD

 

T.O.P touching G.D's ROFL XD

 

Jaehyo~ Why are you so hot?! ;D

Woogyu couple!!! <3

Sungyeollie, I can't... ROFLMAO XDDD

These five dorks, LOL :)

Oh, Himchan.. I love you. ^_^

  

I miss You're Beautiful T_T

Hehehehe I love these dorks!!! XD

Joon does not love you anymore! hahahaha XD

 

Jaehyo: Noooo anything but the !

B-Bomb: Bwahahahaha, that's what you get for acting tough.

Okaayy, I think that's enough for today LOL I hope you enjoyed the pics/gifs! :D