Hey, Playgirl!

Hey, Playgirl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArDrmOD9Up0

The rest of the week passed by without any trouble for Soomin. CAP avoided her now. U-Kwon hadn't shown up in a while. Soomin was happy that no one bothered her.

Today was Friday. Everyone was excited that the weekend was almost here. There was one more period left until school was over. Soomin was sitting in her last period class, gazing out the window.

She was bored out of her mind. The teacher's voice droned on from the front of the room and she ignored him completely. Her phone vibrated and she opened it, looking at the text.

It was from a guy named Youngjae. She had met him on her way home yesterday and they had exchanged numbers. Youngjae was in college and he worked in a cafe just a few minutes away from Soomin's house. 

The text was asking her if she wanted to go on a date tonight.

Soomin thought about it for a moment, making sure she had nothing planned. Once she made sure she didn't, she replied saying yes.

The bell rang and Soomin quickly stood up. She briskly walked out of the classroom.*Finally, I'm free of this hell for two days.*

Soomin stopped by her locker first, stuffing whatever she didn't need into it. She checked her phone and saw another text.

Meet me at the cafe. -Youngjae

Not bothering to reply, Soomin stuffed her phone back into her pocket, shut her locker, and walked towards the exit. She was headed towards the bus, planning to stop back at home first.

"Hey, playgirl!" A familiar voice called out. Soomin ignored it, picking up her pace.

*Damn it, just leave me alone!* Soomin could hear his footsteps behind her, quickly catching up. She was about to run when the person grabbed her wrist.

"Ignoring me? That's not very nice." U-Kwon said, a smirk on his face. Soomin wrinkled her nose in distaste and yanked out of his grip.

"Sorry, I didn't know that my name was 'playgirl'." She retorted. U-Kwon chuckled lightly. "Anyways, where are you going in such a hurry?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"That's none of your business." Soomin replied curtly. She her heels and started to walk away again. U-Kwon caught up with her and playfully skipped alongside her. "Stop following me." She snapped.

"I'm bored. We should go somewhere fun together." U-Kwon said, disregarding the angry glare she sent him. He took her hand and started pulling her with him.

"Hey, let me go!" Soomin yelled. U-Kwon paid no attention to her protests and dragged her towards a crane machine.

"Ooh, this looks like fun! What do you want? I'll win it for you." U-Kwon said, peering in at all the cute animals in the machine. He glanced at Soomin. She looked absolutely furious, he could practically see steam coming from her ears. He chuckled to himself. *She looks cute when she's angry.*

"How about I get that one for you. Panda bears are your favorite animal, right?" He said. Soomin didn't answer him but she looked at the animal he was pointing at. It was a cute, fluffy panda bear and she fell in love with it.

*Woah, it's soooo cute! Why do I have to love cute things so much?!* Soomin watched quietly as U-Kwon put in his money. The machine started up and U-Kwon immediately moved the crane into the right position. He made sure that it was positioned perfectly, then he pushed the button.

The both of them stared intently as the claw dropped down and latched around the panda. It picked it up and dropped it into the prize box. U-Kwon cheered happily and pulled the bear out.

"Yeah! I won!! Here you go." He said as he handed the bear to Soomin. Soomin took the bear and she softly gazed at the plushy animal.

"Thank you Yookwon!" She exclaimed happily. Then, she realized what she had just said and cleared . "Ahem, I mean thanks for the useless toy." She said abruptly.

Quickly, Soomin left and headed towards home. U-Kwon watched her go, a sly smile on his face. "She's still the same girl that loves cute things, isn't she?" He said, snickering to himself.

Soomin was about to walk past the cafe when the door opened and Youngjae ran out. "Soomin!" He called out to her. She stopped in her tracks and looked at him. He smiled and waved at her.

"Where are you going?" He asked. Soomin threw him a sweet smile. "I was just going to drop some stuff off at home first." She replied.

"Oh, well I'm sure it's fine if you bring it inside. Let's go." He said, casually slinging his arm around her shoulder as he lead her into the cafe.

They sat down and a waiter came and took their orders. Once the waiter left, Youngjae gave Soomin a weird look. "What?" She asked curiously.

"Where did you get that panda bear?" He asked, raising his eyebrows. She glanced at the bear in her arms and quickly placed it by her side.

"Umm, I won it from a crane machine." She replied. "Really? I didn't expect you to be good at games like that." Youngjae said, smiling. Soomin shrugged and gave him a weak smile.

"Oh, you have something in your hair." He said, reaching out and brushing it out of her hair. Then, he slowly started to lean in for a kiss. Until...

"Hey, playgirl!" A voice called out. Soomin immediately pulled away from Youngjae. *He's back again?!*

Youngjae turned around and glared at the person who ed them. "What the hell do you want?!" He snapped. Soomin's eyes widened when she saw Chaejin standing there.

Chaejin had his arms folded across his chest and he was glaring coldly at Youngjae. *What is he doing here?* Soomin was utterly confused and shocked at Chaejin's sudden appearence.

"You're about to kiss a playgirl, so if you don't wanna get hurt then you should leave." Chaejin stated. Youngjae's jaw dropped and he was at a loss for words.

Since Youngjae wasn't moving, Chaejin grabbed Soomin's wrist and pulled her out of the cafe. He started running with her until they reached her house.

Luckily, Soomin had managed to grab her stuff before Chaejin dragged her away. She unlocked the door and went inside. Before she could shut the door, Chaejin waltzed in.

"What are you doing?" She asked, giving him a look. Chaejin grinned at her and walked into the living room. He plopped down onto the couch, getting comfortable.

Soomin's jaw dropped and she walked over to him. "Hey, what are you doing? I didn't invite you into my house." She snapped. Chaejin looked up at her, then he pointed his index finger at her.

"Hey, playgirl. I've got something to say to you." He said.

"What?" Soomin asked, genuinely curious. *And why does everyone keep calling me a playgirl today. I mean, I know I am one but still.*

"I'm going to end your playgirl ways." Chaejin stated in a matter-of-factly tone. Soomin looked at him as if he was nuts. "Excuse me?" She said.

"I am going to stop you from playing with guys' hearts all the time. I'm going to erase the 'playgirl' Soomin and bring back the real Soomin. Because I know you weren't like this from the start, were you?" Chaejin said.

Soomin had no response to that. For one thing, she was shocked at how straight-forward Chaejin was being. For another, she was surprised that he could tell she wasn't a playgirl at heart.

Chaejin stood up and moved closer to her. He leaned down so that their faces were inches apart. "So, in other words. I'm going to make it so you won't go out with any other guy than me. I'm going to make you fall for me." He declared.

Then, he pat Soomin's head before he left the house. "Oh and don't forget our date tomorrow!" He called back.

After closing the front door, Chaejin slumped to the ground. He let out an exasperated sigh. "Whew, it's hard to act so confident and straight-forward. But, I've gotta find some way to get to Soomin's heart." He whispered to himself.

Getting up, Chaejin headed back home, stopping at the marke to buy things for the date tomorrow.

Soomin sat down on the couch, still shell-shocked from Chaejin's declaration. *Did he really say that? Is he really going to try and make me fall for him?*

She tapped her chin thoughtfully. Then, a wide smile broke out on her face. "That boy is really interesting. Okay than Chaejin, you just try and make me fall for you. Maybe you really will be able to. But, it'll be a challenge." She said, laying back on the couch.

The panda bear that U-Kwon had given her lay on the ground, forgotten.

------------

Hello~

How was this chapter? Did you enjoy it? :)

I hope you did! Thanks for reading :D