In the Club

Hey, Playgirl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6OB4Y0Udzs 

Soomin walked up to the club, only to be stopped at the door by the guards. "Excuse me miss, but can we see your ID?" One of the buff security guards asked.

In her mind, Soomin rolled her eyes. *This is so annoying.* Then, she flashed a seductive smile at him. "I'm sorry, but I forgot my ID at home. You'll still let me in though, right?" She purred.

The security guards' eyes widened. They looked at each other, sending an uncommunicated message between them, then they nodded and let her go inside.

Soomin grinned to herself. *These security guards are so easy to trick.* When she walked in, the sound of music booming from large speakers could clearly be heard. There was a large crowd of people dancing on the dance floor. Some people were sitting at the bar, chatting, drinking, getting drunk, or already dead drunk.

Immediately, Soomin was swarmed by guys trying to gain her attention. They tried to talk to her or drag her to the dance floor. She ignored them all, continuing on her path towards the dance floor.

Soomin reached the center of the throng of people and she started moving and dancing along to the music. Whenever she was at the club, she could just forget about everything. She didn't have to worry about anything. Soomin could just relieve her stress.

Soomin closed her eyes, getting lost in the beat of the bass. It felt as if her heart was beating along to it, comforting her. All the people around her seemed to disappear and she was lost in her own world.

While Soomin was preoccupied in her own world, she didn't notice one guy staring intently at her. His eyes were filled with resentment and hate. Yet, there was also sadness, pain, and maybe just a little love.

From the moment she walked into the room, his eyes had been attracted to her, just like the first time he laid eyes on her. However, the first time he laid eyes on her, he had fallen in love at first sight. Now, it was a different story.

He looked down at his neck, the two rings hanging on his necklace. The memories came back to him and he longed to go back to the past. Seeing Soomin again only brought an aching pain into his heart.

The girl clinging to his arm pouted, trying to gain his attention. "Minsoo-oppa, what are you looking at? Pay attention to me." She whined noisily.

CAP gave her one of his y smiles and he could practically see her melt. "Sorry baby, I just got distracted." He replied. The girl smiled brightly at him and snuggled into his arm. CAP squirmed uncomfortably and his five friends noticed.

"Hey, can we borrow CAP for a second?" L.Joe asked, tugging CAP away before the girl could say anything. He dragged CAP away, the others tagging along behind them.

They sat down at a booth in a corner of the room. Once they were all sitting down, they burst out laughing. "Hyung, you got stuck with a clingy one." Niel said, chuckling. They all knew that CAP hated clingy girls. CAP wrinkled his nose in distaste and shook his head.

"That was so annoying. She whines all the time and her voice is just...ugh." CAP shuddered. They all laughed loudly.

Ricky stopped laughing and tilted his head curiously. "Hey, hyung, isn't that Soomin?" He asked, pointing towards the dance floor. All six of their heads swiveled in that direction and they immediately spotted the queenka.

"Oh yeah, that is her. Are you going to talk to her?" Changjo asked. CAP got mesmerized again as he watched her dance. The way her body moved drove him crazy. He snapped out of his trance when Changjo waved his hand in front of his face. "Hyung?" He asked, glancing curiously at him.

"What? Oh, I don't know if I should..." CAP trailed off. Chunji nudged Changjo in the ribs.

"Why would he go and talk to the girl that broke his heart? He was depressed for a month because of her. She's the reason he became a playboy." Chunji whispered. Changjo's eyes widened. "Oops, I forgot." He said sheepishly.

Memories of their past together flashed through CAP's mind. He could remember every detail perfectly. They were the times that he cherished the most. Yet, they meant nothing to her. He recalled the day she had suddenly broken up with him.

-------Flashback--------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_T4jVAs6yo 

"Hey baby, are you busy right now?" CAP said. He was talking to Soomin on the phone while he was waiting for the bus to pick him up. He had a box in his free hand, and he clutched it tightly.

"No, I'm at home. Why?" Soomin replied. She was laying on her bed, flipping through a magazine.

"Ok, don't go anywhere, alright?" CAP said. Then he hung up. Soomin looked at her phone, confused. *What was that about?* Shrugging, she ignored it and continued reading the magazine. Her phone rang again and she picked it up. "Hello? Oh, hey baby. I missed you too." Soomin said. She talked to her other boyfriend, completely forgetting about CAP for the moment.

It was raining hard outside and the bus wasn't coming for some reason. Frustrated, CAP dashed out from the bus stop and into the rain. He sprinted the five blocks to get to Soomin's house and by the time he made it to her house, he was drenched.

CAP had shoved the box into his pocket to protect it from the rain. Knocking on the door, he waited for Soomin to open it. A few seconds later, she did. Her eyes widened when she saw the state he was in.

"W-why are you soaking wet?" She asked incredulously. CAP gave her a sheepish smile. Soomin shook her head and tugged him inside. She led him upstairs and handed him a towel to dry off. Then, she went into her room and pulled out his clothes that he left in her closet. Handing it to him, she pushed him into the bathroom to change.

Soomin went back into her room and picked up her phone. "Sorry baby, I gotta go." She said, hanging up just as CAP came into the room. She gave him a warm smile and patted the spot next to her.

CAP sat down on the bed, immediately pulling her into his arms. He rested his chin on her shoulder and sighed in content. Taking her hand, he laced his fingers through hers.

They sat like that for a while, not saying a word. CAP didn't mind. He felt comfortable in the silence. The fact that Soomin didn't speak too much was one of the reasons he liked her so much. Other girls he had dated talked nonstop, which annoyed him.

Finally, CAP gathered up all his courage and pulled the box out from behind his back. He gently pushed Soomin onto the bed and turned to look into her eyes.

Soomin gazed back at him curiously. Smiling warmly, CAP opened the box and Soomin gasped. Inside the box were two silver rings. He took out the rings and grabbed her hand. Taking one of them, he slipped it onto her finger.

"Soomin, I don't really know how to say this, but I'll say it anyways. I like you, a lot. In fact, I think I'm in love with you." CAP said. He bit his lip nervously as he stared into her eyes, waiting to see what her reaction would be. To his surprise, Soomin's expression did not change.

Soomin was shocked to hear CAP's confession. She hadn't been expecting it. Her heart froze up at the words and her gaze hardened. "I'm sorry. I think we should break up." She said bluntly.

CAP's eyes widened. "B-break up? But, why?" He stammered. Soomin didn't say anything else, she just gently grabbed his wrist and tugged him down the stairs. She opened the front door and pushed him outside.

CAP was too stunned to react. Soomin shut the door and locked it. Sighing, she walked back up the stairs and into her room. *'I love you.' Three words that I can't trust. He said it to me all the time, but he still broke my heart in the end.*

Tears were slipping down CAP's cheeks as he blankly stared at the door. Was it true? Did she really break up with him? Just like that? CAP couldn't believe it.

He went through a month of depression, and when he got out of depression, (with the help of his five faithful friends) he had changed. He had grown to resent Soomin and his heart was now frozen over. Because of her, CAP had turned into a playboy, breaking girls' hearts rather than risking his own heart.

-----End of flashback-------

CAP tried to hate her, but as he watched her every move, he couldn't help but be drawn to her. Everything about her drove him crazy. He still loved her no matter how hard he tried to hate her and resent her.

Soomin felt someone's eyes boring into her. She turned her head and met eyes with CAP. Her expression didn't change as she turned away and got lost in the crowd of dancers again.

Meeting eyes with Soomin for just that one second was enough to hypnotize CAP. She still had that fiery, intense look in her eyes that caught his attention in the first place. CAP shook his head. He realized that he didn't hate Soomin, he hated how much he loved her.

Soomin got tired of dancing and walked over to the bar. Sitting down in a chair, she ordered a glass of water. The bartender gave her an odd look but she just glared at him, making him walk away in a rush.

The truth was, Soomin did not drink alcohol. She hated it. She also did not smoke. The smell of smoke disgusted her. The bartender placed the glass in front of her and quickly left to attend to other customers.

Soomin picked up the glass and took a sip. She felt someone sit down on the stool beside her. She glanced at him and he gave her a flirtatious smile. She chuckled to herself and smiled back.

Then, before the guy could say anything to her, she placed her money on the table and walked away, leaving the guy blinking in confusion.

Soomin headed towards the exit, tired of the club already. And, she didn't want CAP coming up to her. As she made her way through the crowd of people, she saw the door open and five people walk in.

They looked familiar but she couldn't tell who they were yet. As she got closer and closer, she stopped in her tracks, feeling a familiar presence.

Her heart raced wildly, and she kept walking, hoping that it wasn't him. She got closer to the exit and stopped because the five guys were standing in the way.

Soomin was about to snap at them to get out of her way, but she felt eyes boring into the back of her head. *It's him, isn't it? Don't turn around. Just walk away.*

Yet, she couldn't stop herself from turning her head to look at the guy that was staring at her. Their eyes met and Soomin felt her heart skip a beat. Just like it did the first time she laid eyes on him.

She froze in place, hypnotized by him, getting lost in his eyes. She tried to push back the strong feelings for him. She tried to keep the fact that he had broken her heart fresh in her mind so that she wouldn't fall for him all over again.

CAP saw that Soomin was about to leave and he jumped out of his seat. He wanted to talk to her, make things right, get her back. He started pushing his way through the throngs of people.

He smirked at Soomin. Slowly, he made his way towards her.

Soomin glanced around and saw CAP coming towards her. Her eyes darted around, searching for another exit. She didn't want to talk to CAP and she definitely didn't want to talk to him.

Chaejin and the others were watching Soomin curiously. They had come to the club because of Chaejin's dare. Everyone knew that Soomin went to that club every Sunday night.

Gathering up all his courage, Chaejin started walking towards Soomin.

All three guys reached her at the same time.