Lost The Game

Hey, Playgirl!

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CpfGIf6r5A&feature=related 

Soomin charged at Eunhee, catching her offguard. Eunhee screamed as she felt herself being knocked to the ground. Soomin landed a punch to her jaw.

Punch after punch rained down on Eunhee. Shrieking, she somehow managed to shove Soomin off. Grabbing Soomin's hair, she yanked on it.

Soomin cried out in pain. Whipping around, she slapped Eunhee. Eunhee released her hold on Soomin's hair. Soomin rolled over and got to her feet.

"You !!!" Eunhee shrieked. She got up too and reached out to claw at Soomin's face. Soomin narrowly dodged Euhee's attack. But Euhee wasn't done. She slammed her body into Soomin's.

They collasped to the ground in a ball, tumbling around and clawing at one another. Soomin swung out and punched Eunhee in the gut. Euhee retaliated by kicking out and landing at hit on Soomin's chest.

Soomin gasped in pain and quickly rolled away. She was up on her feet again, prepared for another attack.

By now, nearly everyone in the school had heard the fight. They swarmed around the two in a large circle, watching intently. Some were even making bets on who would win. There were cheers for both sides. Yet, no one bothered to stop it.

"Go, Soomin!"

"Euhee, fighting!"

Soomin tasted blood on her lips, so she wiped it off. She waited for Eunhee to stand up again. Once she did, she launched her next attack.

Eunhee just barely saved herself, catching Soomin's fist in her hands. She gripped Soomin's wrist, twisting it behind her back. Soomin yelled in pain.

Eunhee pushed Soomin to the ground and sat on her back. "You crazy ! How dare you hit me!" She shouted angrily. Her fingers tangled into Soomin's hair, yanking it back.

Soomin bit down on her tongue to keep from screaming. She could feel several of her hairs being ripped out. Struggling, she overpowered Eunhee and managed to get out from under her.

Soomin landed one last blow to Eunhee's face before she heard Chaejin's voice. "Soomin! Eunhee! What's going on?!" He yelled.

Soomin froze in place, her right hand clutching Eunhee's collar while her left hand was poised to strike. Eunhee began to cry, she sobbed hysterically. Chaejin came over and pulled Soomin's hands off of Eunhee.

Eunhee sniffled pathetically and threw her arms around Chaejin. "Chaejin-ssi, y-your girlfriend s-suddenly accused me o-of trying t-to st-steal you from her and s-she started to hit me!" Eunhee sobbed.

Soomin's jaw dropped in disbelief. *That ing !*

"That's not true at all! I never said that! She started insulting me first!" Soomin protested. Chaejin looked between the two, noticing that Eunhee was a lot more beat up than Soomin.

"But, it looks like you hit her first." He said, his eyes dull and saddened. "You didn't have to hit her. You could have just called me over." He said, disappointment evident in his voice.

Soomin felt a stabbing pain in her heart. The fact that Chaejin was disappointed in her, killed her. Her chest ached and it felt hard to breathe.

"Chaejin-ssi, she's lying. I didn't insult her. I w-would never in-insult your g-girlfriend." Eunhee said.

"Then, why did you hit her?" Chaejin asked, staring at Soomin. "A-are you going to believe that ? Are you going to believe her over me?" Soomin asked incredulously.

"I-I don't know." Chaejin muttered. Eunhee sobbed harder and pressed herself into Chaejin's chest. "You two should go to the nurse right now." Chaejin said. "We'll talk about this later."

He gently pushed Eunhee away but she just clutched onto his shirt tightly. "Ch-chaejin-ssi. Can you please take me to the nurse? I don't want to go alone." She whimpered.

"Alright. Come on Soomin." He said, holding his hand out to her. "No, I don't want her to come with us. I'm afraid of her." Eunhee whined. "B-but.." Chaejin said, glancing at Soomin.

Soomin's eyes were cold and empty. "Take her to the nurse. I don't need to go." She said flatly. She her heels and started to walk away.

"But, Soomin!" Chaejin called out. "Chaejin-ssi, it really hurts. My face is aching, can we hurry up?" Eunhee whined, tugging Chaejin away.

Chaejin bit his lip and stared after Soomin for a second before he turned and helped Eunhee. "Ouch!" Eunhee cried out as she took a step. "Does it hurt to walk? You can get on my back." Chaejin said, kneeling down. Eunhee climbed onto his back and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Thank you, Chaejin-ssi." She whispered. "No problem." Chaejin replied. Eunhee smiled slyly to herself as she recalled the look on Soomin's face when Chaejin had appeared. *She looked absolutely devasted. But, that's what that deserves for touching my beautiful face.*

---------------

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXYD1gvdBEA&feature=related 

Soomin glanced back and saw Chaejin carrying Eunhee. She bit the inside of her cheek and clutched at her chest. An unbearable pain surged through her heart, gripping it tightly.

She snuck off the school grounds and wandered the streets aimlessly. Her entire body ached and there was a scratch on her cheek from Eunhee's nails. A trail of blood went down her face.

People stared at her, surprised by her appearence, but no one helped.

Soomin rested outside a restaurant, leaning by the door. She winced as she touched the blue and purple bruises already forming on her arms. Her right wrist hung limply, and everytime Soomin touched it, pain flared up 

"Hey, what are you doing here?! Get out of here. I don't want any delinquents chasing away my customers!" The restaurant owner had come out and yelled at Soomin.

Soomin stumbled away, bowing in apology. Tears began to from in her eyes as she ran down the street. Her leg muscles started burning and she collasped to the ground. She looked around and found herself in a park.

There was a large tree a few feet away, so she crawled over on her knees and one hand, and rested her back against the trunk.

Soomin pulled her knees up to her chest, laying her head back against the tree. She ignored all the pain from the injuries. She didn't bother to stop the blood flowing from her cheek.

The only pain she couldn't ignore was the one in her chest. She couldn't get the image of the disappointment in Chaejin's eyes out of her head. The sound of his voice, doubting her, pierced a hole through her heart. The fact that he still helped Eunhee instead of her, absolutely killed her.

And soon, tears started to fall from Soomin's eyes. She tried to wipe them away, but they never stopped. So, she rested her forehead on her knees and cried.

She found that the source of all her pain was Chaejin. The fact that whatever he did had such a huge impact on her emotions, terrified Soomin. It was like Yookwon all over again.

She began to realize how she truly felt about Chaejin now. Just one smile from him brightened her day. Hearing his laugh was like listening to a beautiful melody. His singing voice could bring her to another world.

And yet, the way his lips curved down into a slight frown as he displayed his disappointment in her made feel tight. She felt like she wouldn't be able to breathe if Chaejin began to hate her.

The sight of his back as he walked away from her made her feel like her soul was going with him. Her heart emptied as her tears flowed down her cheeks.

This pain that she was feeling right then, that was the pain she had wanted to avoid. The aching, throbbing feeling of heartbreak. She had never wanted to go through it again.

And here she was, sitting beneath a tree. Tears falling endlessly. Heart screaming silently.

And yet, she couldn't stop herself from speaking as moved on its own.

"Chaejin, I love you." She said it with all her heart, even though he wasn't there to hear it. She chuckled to herself as a thought popped into her mind. *All this time, I've been struggling to win the game, I even thought I was winning. I guess I was wrong.*

*I lost the game.*

--------------

Hello~

Tsk tsk, I hate people like Eunhee, don't you? They're so annoying, two-faced people.

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter :)

Thanks for reading!