MYNAME

Hey, Playgirl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3fTXGUlhJs&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL 

Beep Beep

Chaejin's alarm clock went off. He groaned lazily and slammed his hand down on the snooze button. Rolling over, he kicked the covers off of him.

Glancing at the clock, he saw that it was 11 o'clock. Only four more hours until his date with Soomin. Suddenly, the door bell rang. *Who could that be? It's definitely not Soomin.*

Since he was wearing nothing but his boxers, Chaejin picked up his covers and wrapped it around his body. Then, he trudged down the stairs to the front door.

Without bothering to check who it was, he threw open the door. Big mistake. Seyong bowled him over as he charged into the house, up the stairs, and into the bathroom. The rest of his friends walked in after Seyong, heading towards the living room.

Only Insoo stopped to help Chaejin up. He gave him an apologetic smile.

"What are you guys doing here?" Chaejin asked, going into the living room with Insoo. Jun.Q shrugged and already looked comfortable as he sprawled out on the couch. Gunwoo was in the kitchen, rifling through the fridge.

Chaejin let out an exasperated sigh as he ran his fingers through his hair. "Well, you can't stay for long." He said.

"Why not?" Seyong asked, popping out from behind him. Chaejin jumped and turned around to glare at Seyong. "I'm not telling you." He replied.

A sly smile came on Seyong's lips. "You've got a date with Soomin, right?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows. Chaejin's cheeks turned red and he shook his head.

"No, I don't." He said too quickly. Seyong immediately knew he was lying. "Don't lie to me maknae. What are you guys gonna do? I can't believe you're already inviting her to your house. You'd better not lose your innocence today." Seyong teased.

Chaejin turned even more red if that was possible. He punched Seyong in the shoulder. "Hyung! We're just going to watch some movies. Why are you so erted?!" Chaejin whined. Seyong laughed evilly and plopped down on the couch beside Jun.Q.

"Movies huh? What kind of movies? Naughty movies?" Seyong continued to mercilessly tease his dongsaeng. Chaejin covered his face with his hands, unable to stop his hyung.

"Hey, stop teasing him. You're older than him, so act like it." Insoo snapped.

Seyong threw him a look and stuck out his tongue. "Bleh, you're so unfair. He's your favorite dongsaeng, isn't he?"

"No, I don't have a favorite. I love you all equally."

"Yeah, right. You always play favorites hyung." Jun.Q spoke up. Insoo threw him a dirty look while Seyong laughed and hi-fived him.

Gunwoo came out of the kitchen then, carrying a bag of chips. He was happily munching on them. Chaejin's eyes widened when he saw him.

"Hyung, you can't eat those! Those are for my date later!" He exclaimed. Gunwoo furrowed his eyebrows. "I just want a few of them, it's not like I could eat the whole bag." He said.

"Uh, yeah, you could eat the whole bag. You're practically an eating monster." Jun.Q stated. This made everyone burst into laughter, even Gunwoo couldn't surpress a smile.

"Well, you guys can stay for now. But you have to leave before three, okay?" Chaejin said, looking at each of his hyungs one by one. They all nodded in consent. Satisfied, Chaejin headed upstairs to get ready for the day.

Soomin yawned tiredly as she was preparing breakfast for herself. Her parents had left early that morning, leaving her alone like they always did. She didn't mind though, she was used to being alone.

Looking through the fridge, Soomin couldn't find anything appetizing. So, she grabbed a bowl and poured in some cereal and milk. Trudging over to the couch, she set the bowl down on the coffee table and plopped down on the couch.

She turned the TV on to a random channel and began to eat her cereal quietly. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the panda bear on the floor. It was laying there as if someone had thrown it down carelessly.

Placing her spoon in her bowl, she stood up and went over to it. She picked it up and stared at it. *I should just throw this out. But it's too freaking cute! I can't throw it away.*

So, she brought it upstairs and threw it on her bed. It joined the rest of the stuffed animals that were sitting there. Most of them were presents from her boyfriends. But, there was one that didn't belong to her.

It belonged to a little boy she had met when she was younger. She had been at the park with her parents, playing on the swings. She had seen the little boy walking around, dragging the teddy bear with him. He was crying.

Soomin slipped away without her parents noticing and went over to the boy. "Why are you crying?" She asked, staring at him curiously. The boy sniffled and stared back at her, wide-eyed.

"Did you get lost from your parents?" She asked. The boy nodded and hiccuped. Soomin smiled at him and took his hand. "I'll help you find them."

So, the two of them walked through the park together, searching for the boy's parents. When they found them, the boy dropped the teddy bear and ran over to them. He jumped into their arms and cried happily. Soomin watched them leave, smiling to herself.

Then, she noticed the bear. *This belongs to the little boy.* She looked up to see if the family was still nearby, but they had already disappeared. She picked up the bear and had no choice but to bring it home with her, after all, she couldn't leave the poor bear alone at the park.

Soomin snapped out of her trance and was brought back to the present. She looked at the clock. 11:30. Still a while until her date with Chaejin.

Sighing, she went back downstairs to finish her breakfast.

Chaejin came out of his room, dressed and ready for the day. He went downstairs and found his hyungs staring at the TV. They were watching a random music program.

"Hey, that guy looks like you!" Seyong shouted, pointing at the screen. Chaejin looked and saw a guy that could have been his twin. He went over and sat down next to Gunwoo.

 The group performing was a five member group. The song was upbeat and made you want to dance. The five friends started pointing out others that looked similar to themselves.

"That guy with the red hair looks like you." Jun.Q said to Seyong. Seyong wrinkled his nose. "I think I look better with red hair though." He said.

"And that was the new rookie group, MYNAME! Wow, they were good weren't they?" The MC announced once the song was over.

"MYNAME? That's a lame name." Seyong said. The others nodded in agreement. "I wonder what their fans are called? YOURNAME?" Jun.Q joked. All five of them burst out in laughter at that.

Meanwhile, Soomin was watching the same music program. She nearly spit out her cereal when she saw the Chaejin look-a-like. "Woah, he really looks like Chaejin. And the other guys look just like his friends." She said to herself.

*Although Chaejin is cuter than him. Wait? Did I just think that? There must be something wrong with me.*

Soomin quickly forgot about her comment on Chaejin when she heard the group's name. She burst out in laughter just like Chaejin and his friends did.

*MYNAME? Seriously?* She thought.

Three hours later....

Chaejin ushered his friends out of his house as quickly as possible. Seyong wanted to stay and watch movies with them, but Chaejin wouldn't allow it. With the help of Insoo, Chaejin managed to kick Seyong out.

Sighing, Chaejin hurriedly began to clean the house. There were only thirty minutes until Soomin would arrive and he needed to make the house look presentable.

Luckily, his parents were away for the weekend. Just as he finished cleaning up the last thing, the doorbell rang.

*She's here! Crap, why am I getting nervous now? Calm down Chaejin. Take a deep breath.*

He rushed over to the door and gently pulled it open. His jaw nearly dropped when he saw Soomin.

She was wearing gray sweatpants and a large t-shirt. Her hair was in a messy bun, but still looked kinda y. She was carrying a pack of soda.

"I felt bad about not bringing anything, so I bought soda on the way. Oh, and I thought that since we were just watching movies I didn't have to dress up or anything. Do you mind?" She asked, smiling brightly.

Chaejin shook his head. "U-uh. Come inside." He stammered. He moved out of the way to let Soomin in. She walked inside and went into the living room.

Chaejin followed her and grabbed the soda from her. He placed it on the table along with the other snacks.

"So, what movie should we start with first?" He asked. "These are all the Disney movies I have." He gestured towards a tall stack of movies. Soomin guessed he probably had every Disney movie ever made there.

"Hmm, what about this one?" She said, pointing to Mulan. Chaejin grinned and took the movie from her.

"Mulan it is." He said, smiling widely.

-------------

Hello~

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Wahh, now I wanna watch Mulan LOL

Btw, I'm not hating on MYNAME's name here. I'm just making fun of it out of my love for them :)

Although I do admit that their greeting makes me burst out in laughter every time I hear it. Seyong says, "We are the MYNAME!" Me: ROFL XD

Anyways, thank you for reading and please leave a comment. ^_^