Ranting, Sleeping, and Smiling

Hey, Playgirl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vweKQF9fTVg&feature=related 

Soomin saw him coming towards her from the front. To her left came CAP, shoving through the crowd. Behind her was Chaejin. To her right, there was a wall. She was trapped.

All three of them reached her at the same time.

"Soomin."

"Soomin-ssi."

"Soomin-ah."

All three of them spoke at once. Soomin's eyes widened and she had no idea what to do. The three guys looked at each other, giving each other weird looks.

*Who is he?*

In a split second, Soomin made a decision. She had to go past one of those guys to get out of there so, she went with the one that seemed the easiest.

Chaejin.

She took off, sprinting towards him. Chaejin's eyes widened and he gasped in shock when she grabbed his arm and started dragging him away. His friend's jaws dropped as they watched the two of them run out of the club together.

CAP froze in shock. *Is that really her boyfriend? Is that why they ran out together?* He stayed rooted to the spot, unable to move. Ricky came over and poked his cheek, trying to wake CAP from his trance. "Hyung, are you okay?" Ricky asked.

The other guy smirked and shook his head. *I knew she would run away.* One of his friends walked up to him and draped his arm over his shoulder.

"Yo, U-Kwon. Why'd you run off like that?" B-Bomb asked. U-Kwon didn't answer as he stared after Soomin's retreating form. B-Bomb followed his gaze and his eyebrows raised when he recognized Soomin. "Isn't that Soomin?"

U-Kwon nodded, still smirking. "Let's go home. I'm bored." He said, starting to walk away. The rest of his friends caught up to him and they left the club.

Soomin kept running until they were far away from the club. She finally stopped when she couldn't take the pain in her feet. She plopped down on a bench in the park and took off her heels. Sighing, she massaged her sore feet.

She jumped in surprise when Chaejin sat down next to her, gasping for breath. She had completely forgotten that she had dragged him along.

Standing up, Soomin started to walk away. Chaejin stared after her in disbelief for a second. *She dragged me out here but she just walks away? I really don't wanna do this dare.*

But, he had to do it. Otherwise, he would have to do whatever punishment his hyungs would come up with and that seemed far worse than the dare.

Reluctantly, Chaejin got up and followed after Soomin. He wasn't very good with understanding people's feelings but he could tell that Soomin was distressed.

"Wait! Soomin-ssi." Chaejin called out. Soomin stopped and whipped around to face him after taking a deep breath to calm herself.

"What?" She said icily. Chaejin gulped nervously but continued anyways.

"Umm, who were those two guys at the club?" He asked. *Wait, why did I ask that? She's probably going to kill me for butting into her business.*

"I-it's okay if you don't want to answer." He added meekly. Normally, Soomin would have scoffed and told him off, but for some reason, she felt like pouring out her emotions to him.

And so, she did. Soomin walked over and sat down underneath a tree, with Chaejin trailing along behind her. He sat down next to her and waited.

She began to talk about random nothings. Eventually those nothings, turned into a venting of her anger. She told him about U-Kwon, her jerk ex-boyfriend. But she did not tell him their past. She only told him about all the bad things about U-Kwon.

She also confessed about CAP and how she had broken his heart. She talked about how guilty she felt, but she also got over it quickly. Seeing him again only brought up the feelings of guilt once more.

After her long rant, Soomin turned to see what Chaejin's reaction was. Her eyes narrowed at him in a glare when she found him asleep. Chaejin's eyes were closed and his chest was moving up and down in steady breaths.

Soomin raised the shoe she was holding in her hand, poised to bring it down and smack him, but she stopped. He looked so innocent while he was asleep. Like an angel. Her expression slightly softened as she gazed at his sleeping face.

She couldn't bring herself to hurt him. Sighing, she looked out at the empty park. It started raining and she huffed angrily. Getting up, she was about to walk away.

Soomin froze when she thought about Chaejin, sleeping under the tree. Sighing, she walked back to him and poked his cheek.

"Hey, wake up." She snapped. Chaejin didn't move. "Yah! Wake up, it's raining!" She yelled. Still no reaction.

Frustrated, Soomin kicked him. Chaejin only shifted in his sleep. Her eyes nearly popped out as she stared at him in disbelief. *This guy could sleep through an earthquake.*

She knelt down beside him and started going through his pockets, looking for his cell phone. Unfortunately, she could not find it. All she could find were candy and snacks. She held the treats in her hand, gaping at them. *This kid hordes food but he doesn't have his cell phone on him?*

Soomin's stomach growled and she bit her lip, gazing at the snacks hungrily. She picked up a chocolate bar and tenderly ripped the wrapper open.

The aroma of chocolate drifted into the air. Soomin broke off a piece and popped it into . She sighed in pleasure. *Chocolate is the best.*

Chaejin's nose twitched as the smell drifted towards him. His eyes popped open and he saw Soomin holding his chocolate bar.

"Oh! My chocolate!" He shouted. Soomin jumped in surprise and dropped the candy bar. Chaejin leaped forward and caught it right before it touched the ground. "Yes! I saved my chocolate." He cheered.

*This guy doesn't wake up when I yell at him and kick him, but he wakes up when he smells food? He is one... interesting kid.*

He munched on his chocolate and didn't even notice the look that Soomin was giving him. When he did, he flinched in surprise.

"Soomin-ssi? What are you doing here?" He asked. Soomin sighed and shook her head.

"I'm leaving. It's raining so you better get back home soon." She said, getting up.

*Oops, I forgot about the dare!* Chaejin got up and grasped her wrist. She turned around, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Will you go on a date with me?" He blurted out. Soomin blinked several times, puzzled. Then, she chuckled in amusement.

"Sure, why not?" She replied. Taking out a pen, she grabbed Chaejin's hand and wrote down her number. "Call me." She said.

Then, she walked away. Chaejin looked down at his hand, staring at it. *That was easier than I thought it would be. I didn't think she would say yes. Maybe I can do this dare after all.*

Smiling, Chaejin sprinted through the rain, going back home. While he walked back home, he faintly remembered hearing Soomin ranting. *It sounds like she went through a lot of pain in the past. So, could that be the cause of her playgirl ways?*

When Soomin got back home, she immediately went up to her room to change out of her soaked clothes. She plopped down on her bed and stared at the ceiling.

*That guy asked me out on a date, but I don't even know his name. Somehow he knows my name though. Whatever.* A small smile played on her lips as she thought about the innocent boy that asked her out.

-----------

Hello~

Hope you guys liked it! :)

Thanks for reading.