Forgotten

Hey, Playgirl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGUxLBEetas&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL 

"My answer is... yes."

That single phrase, that one word, rang throughout Chaejin's mind. It echoed in his head and each time it repeated, he felt himself getting happier and happier.

The smile on his face grew even bigger. The feelings he had then were indescribable.

Soomin stared at Chaejin, waiting for a response. But, he just stood there smiling like an idiot. His eyes were shining brightly like the sun that was peeking over the horizon.

In fact, his heart felt just like the view the setting sun gave off. As the sun descended, there were burst of colors hovering about the horizon. Purple splashes, pink smudges, and blue waves were painted in the sky.

It matched the cool, happy, light feelings in Chaejin's heart. The light fluttering of a butterfly tickling his stomach was like the rosy pink color that decorated the sun. His hearbeat that was beginning to slow down and steady itself matched the calm blue. And, the pure ecstasy was like the deep, romantic purple color.

Suddenly, Soomin felt herself being wrapped in Chaejin's arms. Her eyes widened for a moment, surprised by his sudden attack. Then, she hugged him back. Everything felt so right at that moment.

Chaejin loved the way her body curved into his perfectly. The feeling of having this girl in his arms made his heart beat rapidly again. He hoped that she wouldn't be able to feel it.

At that moment, reality had been lifted from them. The ploys that the two had been playing with one another were forgotten. Chaejin's dare seemed like a trivial matter. Soomin's game of love was into the back of her mind.

Pulling out of the hug, Chaejin gazed down into Soomin's eyes. They were getting hypnotized by each other. Falling into the others' eyes.

Chaejin noticed how Soomin's eyes were a dark brown color. They weren't bright and cheerful, but looking into them him inside her gaze. He fell into the depth of her two eyes.

Soomin could see the light, playful look that Chaejin's eyes always had. They held a child-like quality to them. They retained a natural innocence. She found that she really enjoyed the almost naive way Chaejin looked at things. It reminded her of how she had been before.

And then, Chaejin began to lean down, bringing his lips closer to Soomin's. His eyes shut and he could hear his heart pounding in his ears.

Soomin noticed and closed her own eyes, waiting for the contact.

Unfortunately, a chilling breeze blew over them both, causing Soomin to shiver. Her arms felt the prickle of the cold biting at them. Chaejin noticed and stopped.

He let out a small laugh and smiled sheepishly. "You should probably go inside. It's cold and the sun is going down." He said. His hand reached out and gently brushed a strand of hair behind her ear.

Soomin almost sighed, but stopped herself. She couldn't let him know she was disappointed. Yet, her heart sunk when he had pulled away.

"I'll see you on Monday." Chaejin said, turning to leave. Before she knew what was happening, Soomin had reached out and grabbed Chaejin's wrist.

"Wait, don't go." She whispered. Chaejin swiveled around to look at her. "What? Is there something wrong?" He asked, worriedly.

Glancing back, Soomin saw through the window how lonely and empty her house was. Her parents were away again, like they always were on the weekends.

Chaejin saw how her eyes became distant and downcast. "Stay with me." She murmured. Chaejin's gaze softened and he lightly ruffled her hair.

"Sure." He said. So, Soomin opened the door and led them inside the house. It looked nearly the same way it had when Chaejin first went there.

"Are your parents home?" He asked. Soomin shook her head. "No, they always go away on the weekends. Ever since I was a kid. I always felt so alone in this empty house." She replied, her voice soft and vulnerable.

*Why am I telling him that? It's just another weakness I've shown him.*

"Oh, well, I'm here for you right now. So, you're not alone. And, if you are home alone and you just want someone by your side, don't hesitate to call me!" Chaejin said, beaming brightly. "We can watch more Disney movies together." He said.

Soomin felt the melancholy feelings disappear and she couldn't help but laugh. *This boy is amazing. He can make me laugh so easily.*

"Let's go up to my room. We can watch TV or movies up there." Soomin said, a small smile on her face. The two of them walked up the stairs together, side by side. Their knuckles would brush against the others' as they walked. So, Soomin grabbed Chaejin's hand and held it tightly.

Chaejin felt the heat rising to his cheeks. He glanced at Soomin but she pretended not to notice. Smiling, he curled his fingers around her hand firmly.

When they got to her room, Chaejin noticed the new TV there. "You got a TV in your room now?" He asked.

"Yeah, my parents gave it to me as an 'apology' for always being away on the weekends." She said bitterly.

"Well, you got a free TV!" Chaejin said optmistically, making Soomin laugh again. The pair went over and laid down on the bed. Chaejin was on his stomach, his head resting in his hands. Soomin was beside him, hugging a stuffed animal to her chest.

They turned the TV on and watched a random show. Soomin could feel her eyelids drooping. She was slowly falling asleep.

Her eyes popped open in surprise when she felt Chaejin press his lips to her cheek. She turned her head and stared at him, wide-eyed.

"Sleepy-head." He whispered before leaning in and closing the space between their lips.

Soomin's eyes grew wider for a split second before she closed them and responded to the kiss. She had never had a kiss like this before. With other guys before, their kisses had been lustful and hungry. They were agressively passionate.

But, this kiss was the exact opposite. It was light and soft. Innocent and sweet. Gentle and caring. And even though it wasn't agressive, it still held all the passion, if not more, than the other kisses.

And so, at that moment, those two forgot about everything else again. The dare and the game, they were both forgotten for the time being.

--------------

Hello~

:) Hehehe, I hope you guys liked this chapter ;D

Thanks for reading!