Stuck Together

Hey, Playgirl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OGTClktbK0 

Soomin and Chaejin got to her house and she immediately dragged him into the kitchen. Pulling out whatever she thought could break the cuffs, Soomin laid her hand on the counter. Chaejin did the same and waited patiently.

Soomin tried everything but she could not break the cuffs. "Damn it! These damn cuffs won't break!" She shrieked angrily. Chaejin shrunk in fear. He had already been startled by how she had furiously attempted to saw through the cuffs with a butcher's knife, now he was terrified of her.

Soomin turned towards Chaejin, her eyes blazing with fury. "You try to get these off." She commanded. Chaejin gulped nervously and failed at trying to cut the metal.

He cautiously looked up at Soomin to see her reaction. He yelped when he saw her glaring at him menacingly. "S-sorry. I tried." He mumbled.

Sighing, Soomin shook her head. She put everything back, dragging Chaejin along with her, and went upstairs to her room. She opened the door and walked inside. Chaejin chewed on his bottom lip nervously. *I've never been in a girl's room before. What could Soomin's room be like?*

When he saw what her room looked like, he was surprised. It was a lot different than he imagined it to be. Instead of her walls being lined with posters of shirtless guys, they were instead filled with pictures of animals. There were posters of dogs, cats, bunnies, and horses.

Chaejin imagined her bed to be messy and littered with her clothes, but it was actually neatly made. Her clothes were nowhere to be found, most likely folded neatly in her closet.

Soomin watched Chaejin's face closely, amused by his reaction. His jaw hung slightly open and his head slowly swiveled, taking in the sight.

"Different than how you imagined it?" Soomin asked, raising an eyebrow. Chaejin flinched at the sound of her voice. "Go ahead, tell me the truth. You imagined my room to look messy and filled with pictures of shirtless guys, right?"

Chaejin nodded and cautiously glanced at her. He was prepared to face her wrath, but instead was surprised when she let out a soft giggle. "I guess I should be embarrassed. The truth is, I'm an animal lover. I love animals more than I love boys." Soomin admitted.

"Really?" Chaejin asked incredulously. Soomin nodded, then she glared at him. "Don't you dare tell anyone, or else I'll kill you." She threatened. Chaejin gulped nervously and nodded his head frantically.

"Anyways, we'll search for those guys tomorrow. I am definitely going to kick their sorry asses. Let's just go to sleep." She said, moving towards the bed.

Chaejin yelped when he felt himself being pulled along. "W-wait, you mean we're going to sleep together?" He stammered. Without looking at him, Soomin pulled down the covers and rolled into bed.

"Yup. But don't worry, I won't do anything to you." She smirked. Chaejin was tugged onto the bed beside her, and he blushed furiously. Chaejin tried to scramble away but Soomin reached out and gripped his shirt collar. "Stop moving." She said icily.

Immediately, Chaejin stopped squirming and laid on his back, beside her. Soomin didn't say anything after that, and closed her eyes. She quickly fell asleep.

Chaejin heard her steady, even breaths and he was shocked at how she could fall asleep so easily. *Is she used to falling asleep with a guy next to her?* Chaejin shuddered at the thought.

For the rest of the night, Chaejin could not fall asleep. He shut his eyes, but then they would pop open again as he heard the sounds of Soomin breathing. She didn't move in her sleep, but that wasn't what bothered Chaejin.

It was the fact that he could feel the heat emanating from her body. He was used to sleeping with one of his hyungs, but that was different from sleeping next to a girl.

------------

The next morning, the alarm clock went off. Chaejin jumped in surprise. Soomin didn't budge. Sighing tiredly, Chaejin slammed his hand down on the button, turning the booming alarm off.

Chaejin turned to look at Soomin. She was still sleeping peacefully. Chaejin's jaw dropped in disbelief. *How could she sleep through that?*

Nudging her gently, Chaejin attempted to wake her up. After about a minute of poking her, Soomin still didn't budge.

"Hey, wake up." Chaejin said. He grabbed her shoulders and started shaking her violently. Soomin's eyes sprung open and Chaejin jumped back in surprise, completely forgetting that their wrists were still connected by the handcuffs.

The two of them tumbled backwards off the bed. Chaejin slowly opened his eyes. They widened when he saw that Soomin had fallen on top of him. Their lips had crashed together.

Soomin quickly rolled over to the side, swiping her hand across her lips. Chaejin slowly brought his hand up to his lips, touching them in disbelief.

*My first kiss.* Chaejin felt light-headed from the shock. He glanced over at Soomin to find her glaring at him. He froze, too afraid to move or speak.

"Don't tell anyone that this happened." Soomin said firmly. Chaejin nodded obediently. Then, Soomin got up, walked over to her closet, and pulled out her uniform. As she reached to pull off her shirt, she realized that Chaejin was still connected to her wrist.

"Son of a-, let's just go to school." Soomin sighed, exasperated. Chaejin followed along, catching up to her and matching her pace. She grabbed two donuts off a plate and handed one to Chaejin. He took it and munched on the food.

Then, the two of them walked to school together. They had to stand close together so people wouldn't be able to see the handcuffs. "What are we going to do about our classes? We can't go to both of our classes at the same time." Chaejin said.

Soomin shrugged. "I guess I'll just go to class with you." She said nonchalantly. "B-but, you'll get in trouble with your teachers. And so will I." Chaejin stuttered.

"So? It doesn't matter." She replied. "Ouch, your hand keeps knocking into mine." Soomin snapped. She grabbed Chaejin's hand and held onto it. Chaejin's eyes widened as he tried to pull away. Soomin held on fast, stopping Chaejin from pulling away. Eventually Chaejin gave up and curled his fingers around her hand.

Once they got to school, everyone immediately noticed the fact that they were holding hands. People started whispering to each other as they walked by. Soomin was used to it so she ignored them all. Chaejin was bothered by the fact and he attempted to pull his hand away again.

"Will you just stop?! Ignore them. If you let what they say hurt you, then you're weak." Soomin said forcefully. Chaejin lowered his head, ashamed.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled.

"Don't say you're sorry. You don't need to say you're sorry. What happened to the kid that had the guts to snap back at me yesterday?" Soomin questioned.

"I..don't know." Chaejin replied dejectedly. Soomin sighed and stopped walking. "Where's your first class?" She asked. Chaejin straightened up and led the way.

When they walked into the classroom, Mr. Kim gave Soomin a look. "Ms. Shim, shouldn't you be going to your class?" He asked. Soomin gave him a deceptively sweet smile.

"It's fine, Mr. Kim. I don't think you should really care about what I do." She said. Mr. Kim's eyes narrowed at her, but he turned away. Soomin smirked and walked with Chaejin to his seat.

"Why did he just let you go?" Chaejin asked incredulously.

"Because he's my cousin and he owes me." Soomin replied.

"Your cousin?!" Chaejin exclaimed. Soomin clamped a hand over his mouth and nodded. "Yes, so don't shout it out to the whole world." She snapped.

Chaejin nodded and sat down in his seat. They had to move their seats closer together to hide the cuffs. Jun.Q walked into the room and his eyes widened in surprise when he saw Soomin.

"Woah, you're already holding hands?" Jun.Q said, as he walked over to them and sat down in his seat. Jun.Q nudged Chaejin and winked at him. "Moving fast, huh?" He teased.

Chaejin's face turned a bright red. "Shut up." He snapped. Jun.Q chuckled to himself and took a seat.

The classes went by quickly and soon it was lunch time. Soomin followed Chaejin to the cafeteria and they got lunch. Then, they sat down at Chaejin's table with his friends. They all snickered and laughed at Chaejin.

"So, how did your date go yesterday?" Gunwoo asked. "It looks like it went well." Seyong added, wiggling his eyebrows. Chaejin's cheeks turned red and he shoved Seyong's face away.

"Stop, you're so annoying." Chaejin said, covering his face. Soomin giggled, amused by how Chaejin was always teased by his hyungs.

"Hey, Shim Soomin. We need to talk." A voice came out of nowhere. Everyone at the table jumped and turned towards the source of the voice.

CAP stood there, along with the rest of Teen Top. He was staring intently at Soomin. "Sorry, I can't talk right now." Soomin replied. CAP's eyebrows furrowed and he grabbed her wrist.

"Come on, it'll be really quick." He pleaded. His eyes narrowed into slits when he saw that Soomin and Chaejin were holding hands. *Are they already that close?*

Angered, CAP tugged on Soomin's wrist, pulling her up. Soomin's hand tightened around Chaejin's. He could sense her nervousness. "Can't you see that she doesn't wanna talk with you right now?" Chaejin said, his eyes boring into CAP's.

CAP glared back at him. " off." He replied. Chaejin stood up and faced CAP. CAP was a few inches taller than him, so Chaejin had to glare up at him.

"Make me." Chaejin said. Soomin was surprised by how confident Chaejin sounded. *Is this the same kid that always gets teased by his hyungs?*

The two of them continued their staring contest while their friends watched anxiously. It was easy to see that neither of them wanted to back down anytime soon. The entire cafeteria noticed and soon it became silent. Everyone watched as the two guys stared each other down, they waited, anticipating a fight to break out.

Right when CAP opened his mouth to say something, the bell rang causing everyone to wake up out of their trance. They all scurried out of the cafeteria to their next class. Soomin quickly reacted and pulled her hand out of CAP's grip. She then began to run away with Chaejin following after her.