Brand New School

Hey, Playgirl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnuW4_eBLLA&feature=related 

Soomin woke up the next morning to find a new uniform hanging on her chair. *They already enrolled me in a new school? That was really fast. Is that even possible though? Whatever, my parents are scary sometimes.*

Sighing, she went to take a shower and change into her uniform. She got a closer look at the uniform and noticed that it looked familiar. The emblem on the blazer definitely seemed familiar.

*I've seen this crest somewhere before, but where?*

Shrugging it off, Soomin went downstairs. She saw breakfast laid out on the table and a note beside it.

'Soomin, eat breakfast and then go to your new school. The address is written below. Don't be late. -Love, Mom and Dad'

*Mom and Dad? Are they trying to be better parents now or something? They're a little too late for that.*

Soomin ignored the food and glanced at the address. She tucked it into her pocket in case she forgot, and left the house. It felt weird to be walking in the opposite direction of her old school and the feeling of the new uniform was odd too. It smelled fresh and clean, different from her other one.

As she walked, Soomin desperately wished she could go back to school. Who knows what that Eunhee could be up to. She could be trying to Chaejin right at that moment. Soomin shook her head fervently.

*No, don't think like that. Think positively. At least I won't have to see that anymore. But, Chaejin is stuck with her. I swear if she touches him or even breathes on him I will make that 's face unrecognizable.*

Too caught up in her thoughts, Soomin didn't notice the boy walking right in front of her, so she bumped into him.

"Hey, watch where you-" He began but stopped when he recognized Soomin. "The playgirl? What are you doing here?" He asked.

Soomin looked up at him and her eyes grew wide. "A-Ahn Jaehyo?!" She shouted.

"Yeah, why are you wearing our school uniform?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. Soomin scanned his uniform and saw the same emblem that hers bore.

*, I'm going to school with Block B? You must be ing kidding me.*

"I-I transferred schools." She muttered. "Really? That's interesting. Doesn't that boy toy of yours go there though? Did you get tired of him?" Jaehyo said.

Soomin glared at him. "He is not my boy toy. He is my boyfriend." Soomin retorted. Jaehyo's eyebrows raised. "Hmm, that's even more interesting. I wonder how long it'll last, maybe one week." He murmured.

"I heard that, you . I'm not gonna break up with him that easily." Soomin said, kicking him in the leg. "Ow! Damn it!" He shouted.

She stormed off ahead of him, seeing the school gates in sight. Students were flooding in, all of them chatting animatedly. Soomin hoped that Jaehyo had decided to leave her alone, and he did. But Lady Luck came and dropped a bomb on her. B-Bomb to be more specific.

"Hey, if it isn't the playgirl." He said, smirking. Soomin threw him a dirty look. "Don't call me that. You remember what happened the last time, right?"

"Whatever. What are you doing here? Came to see U-Kwon?" He asked.

"No, why would I come to see him. And, if you didn't notice I'm wearing your school uniform so if I'm correct, I go to this school now." Soomin said, a hint of sarcasm in her tone.

"Woah, seriously? That's awesome. Now, I can mess with you almost everyday." B-Bomb said smugly. "Oh, and what happened to your face? Did you get into a fight or something?"

"Why do you care?" Soomin retorted.

"So you did get into a fight. And, I'm guessing you lost." B-Bomb responded, a cheeky grin on his face. Soomin grabbed his collar and pulled him down so they were face to face.

"I. Did. Not. Lose." She spat. "That is worse off than I am."

B-Bomb nodded and gently pulled Soomin's hand off of him. "A-alright then." He muttered before stalkling off ahead of her. *Geez, she's really scary sometimes.*

Soomin took a deep breath in to calm herself before heading towards the main office. When she got there, the secretary didn't bother to look at her.

"Shim Soomin, right?" She asked while she texted on her phone.

*Does no one care about anything in this school? I could be a ing serial killer or something.* Soomin thought.

"Yes." She said. The secretary held out a pile of papers and Soomin grabbed them. She walked out without glancing at the secretary again.

*So, I have math first. Damn, I hate math.* Soomin scanned her schedule as she walked until she realized she had no clue where her class was.

"Hey! Umm, excuse me." Soomin called out to other students. None of them bothered to stop and help her. *I hate this school already.*

"Soomin?"

*I know that deep voice. Great, don't tell me all seven of them really do go here.* Slowly, Soomin turned around and was face to face with Block B's maknae, P.O.

"Woah, it really is you. What are you doing here?" P.O asked.

"None of your business. Help me find this classroom." Soomin demanded. She ed her schedule in front of his face. "Hey, that's my classroom." He said.

*Great, that's just my luck, isn't it?* Soomin groaned inwardly. "Let's go then, playgirl!" P.O said, smirking as he looped his arm through hers and dragged her towards class.

"Let go of me!" Soomin shouted angrily, yanking her arm out of his. P.O just laughed and walked in front of her. Soomin rolled her eyes, having no choice but to follow him.

"By the way, what happened to your face? Did a cat attack your face or something?" P.O teased. Soomin sighed and didn't respond. "Well, here we are." P.O said as he entered a classroom.

The bell rang and P.O dived into his seat. Soomin took a quick look around the room and almost screamed in frustration when she saw three other familiar faces. They were all staring at her, smiling devilishly.

* my life.*

"You must be Shim Soomin, right? Introduce yourself and take a seat next to Taeil, the boy in the corner over there." The teacher said, not really paying her any attention.

"Hello, I'm Shim Soomin." Soomin said quickly before she practicallly sprinted into the open seat beside Taeil. *At least Taeil isn't as bad as the others.*

"Got sick of your old school?" Zico asked. He was sitting at the table right beside Taeil and Soomin's, his feet kicked up as he leaned back in his chair.

"No, I got kicked out." Soomin replied bitterly. "Seriously? That's cool, I'm guessing you got into a fight." Zico said, gesturing at the band-aids on her face.

"That's really y. You won, right?" Kyung spoke up. Soomin threw him a dirty look. "Yes, I won."

Kyung whistled and wiggled his eyebrows. "Nice, I like a girl that can fight." He said. Soomin threw Taeil's pencil at him. "Hey, that's my pencil!" Taeil protested.

"Too bad, blame him." Soomin said, crossing her arms as she leaned back. So, the rest of the class went on with the guys goofing off. No one paid attention to the teacher and the teacher didn't really care.

Time flashed by until it was time for lunch. All the students stampeded out of their classes and headed towards the cafeteria in a loud, rowdy crowd.

"Yes! Time to eat!!!" P.O hollered excitedly. Before Soomin could escape, Zico and Kyung grabbed her arms and dragged her to the cafeteria with them.

They grabbed trays and piled food onto them, then went and sat down at a table. B-Bomb and Jaehyo were already there, stuffing their faces with food. P.O dropped his tray down and immediately dug in.

Soomin cringed at the sight. *I forgot how...animal-like they are.* Her heart throbbed as she thought of Chaejin and his friends, playing around at the lunch table, teasing each other. Block B played around too, but they were much more..crazy.

*It's only my first day at this new school and I already miss my old one. I wonder how Chaejin is doing.*

Soomin glanced around the table and noticed that one person was missing. "Hey, where is U-Kwon?" Soomin asked. The others stopped what they were doing and looked at her.

"I don't know, he disappeared after class." B-Bomb replied, shrugging nonchalantly. "Look, there he is now!" Jaehyo said, pointing towards the entrance to the cafeteria.

U-Kwon came in and instanly saw Soomin. His eyes widened in surprise for a second before they lit up happily. He made his way to the table and sat down beside her.

"So, the rumors were true. We do have a new student." He said, smiling widely. Then, he frowned and furrowed his eyebrows. "Wait, what happened?" He asked, reaching out to touch her face.

Soomin flinched and backed away. "It's nothing." She muttered. *If he knows I got into a fight, he'll overreact.*

"She got into a fight at school and got expelled." B-Bomb spoke up. Soomin glared at him, her eyes sending a silent message, 'Shut up'. He smirked and continued eating.

"What?!" U-Kwon shouted angrily. "Who was it?! Who the hell hit you?!" He growled. "Calm down, it was just some girl at my school." Soomin answered.

"That's it. I'm gonna find this right now and kill her. I don't care if she's a girl." U-Kwon said.

"Woah, wait! You're overreacting." Soomin said, attempting to calm him down. U-Kwon didn't listen. He stormed out of the cafeteria, heading towards the school gates.

Soomin huffed and ran after him. *Damn it, he's just going to make things worse if he finds Eunhee.*

The rest of Block B chased them, excited to see what would happen once U-Kwon got his hands on Eunhee.

----------------

Hello~

How was this chapter? Did you guys like it? ^_^

Thanks for reading!