Typical Day

Hey, Playgirl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUrKMfxJ8Kw&feature=related 

Soomin yawned as she stared out the window. The teacher was standing at the front of the classroom, droning on and on about whatever it was he was talking about. Soomin wasn't paying attention, she didn't care.

When the teacher called on her to answer a question, she answered it and got it right. The teacher was fuming angriily. This always happened. She would ignore the lesson but could still get any question right.

Soomin was very smart, she just didn't care about school. The teacher started making his way towards her, preparing to give her a piece of his mind, when one of the guys tripped him.

The teacher fell to the ground and the entire class erupted into laughter. Soomin smirked and winked at the guy who tripped him. *What was his name again? I think it was Eunhae, or Eunhyuk? Whatever, I don't care.*

The guy gave her his gummy smile and she mouthed, 'See me after school.' The guy smiled even wider and nodded. The other guys in class groaned.

"He's so lucky. He gets to see Soomin after school." They muttered.

Everyone knew that when Soomin invited a guy to see her after school, it always meant something good for the guy. Whether it was a simple date or a makeout session, they didn't care, they just wanted to spend time with the hot queenka.

The girls rolled their eyes and sneered at Soomin.

"."

"." They muttered to each other.

Soomin could hear them perfectly fine. She just rolled her eyes and ignored the nasty comments. Just as the teacher was getting back up, the bell rang.

Grabbing her bag, Soomin quickly darted out of the classroom before the teacher could get to her and give her detention. She ran past the crowd of people leaving their classrooms and went up to the roof.

Soomin threw her bag on the ground and walked over to the edge of the roof. She smiled brightly as she took in the view. There was a light breeze that gently blew her hair around. The sun was shining down, warming her entire being.

Suddenly, a pair of arms s around her waist. Soomin turned around to find the gummy guy standing there. He nuzzled her neck and she chuckled.

"Are you that eager?" Soomin asked in a seductive voice. The guy nodded and started kissing her neck.

"Wait, what's your name?" She asked. "Eunhyuk." He replied.

*So it was Eunhyuk.* Soomin smirked and lightly pushed Eunhyuk away. He stepped back, surprised. Before he could react, she crashed her lips against his. And that started the makeout session.

During their makeout session, Soomin felt her phone go off. She slipped her phone out of her pocket and checked the text she got.

'Hey, baby. Are we still going out tonight? - Love, Donghae'

Soomin let out a soft moan while Eunhyuk continued to peck her neck with light butterfly kisses. She tried to ignore it as she sent a reply to her 'boyfriend'.

'Of course. ;)'

"Ahem." Soomin jumped when she heard someone clear their throat. She immediately pushed Eunhyuk away and turned to find her teacher standing there, glaring at her.

"Soomin-ssi. Detention. Eunhyuk-ssi, you can leave." He said curtly. Soomin sighed, grabbed her bag, and trudged away. Eunhyuk quickly followed after her.

"Wait, do you wanna go out with me?" He asked her. Soomin laughed in his face. "Sorry, but no." She replied. Eunhyuk's face fell and he dejectedly walked away.

Soomin turned and walked into the detention room. She grabbed a random chair and sat down in it. Then, she rested her head on the desk and fell asleep.

-----------

Chaejin sighed as he stared at the board. The teacher was boring him to death. He started doodling on his paper, ignoring everything the teacher was saying.

"Chaejin-ssi! Are you paying attention?" The teacher snapped. Chaejin jumped in his seat. His eyes widened when he saw his teacher standing over him.

"Y-yes, Mr. Kim. " Chaejin stammered. "Then can you tell me the answer to the question on the board?" Mr. Kim asked, raising an eyebrow.

Chaejin looked towards the board and read the question. *Crap. I have no idea what the answer is.*

"Umm, no sir." Chaejin replied meekly.

"Detention after school today." Mr. Kim said. Then, he walked back to the front of the classroom just as the bell rang. Chaejin let out a sigh.

"Haha, you got in trouble." His friend, Jun.Q, teased. Chaejin glared at him. "Shut up." He muttered.

Chaejin got up and grabbed his bag, walking towards the door. Jun.Q snickered and followed after him. When they walked out, they found the rest of their group waiting for them.

"You got detention?" Seyong smirked knowingly. Chaejin rolled his eyes. "Yes I did."

"Too bad, we were going to the arcade today too." Gunwoo said. Chaejin's eyes widened. "What?! No! You can't go without me!!!" He shouted.

Insoo chuckled and patted Chaejin's shoulder. "Sorry, maybe next time. How about I buy you a pack of M&Ms as an apology?" Insoo said.

Chaejin's eyes lit up and he smiled widely. "Yes! Thank you hyung! You are my favorite hyung." He said, grinning. Seyong gave him a look of disbelief.

"I thought I was your favorite hyung?!" He yelled. Chaejin stuck his tongue out at him. "Not anymore~" He smirked. Seyong huffed angrily and pushed Chaejin into the detention room.

"Have fun in detention!" Seyong shouted. Then, he and the others waved goodbye to their maknae and walked away.

Chaejin's head hung low as he took a seat. He curiously glanced at the only other person in the room. She was sleeping and her hair had fallen, covering her face.

*Who is that?* Chaejin quietly snuck over and gently brushed her hair back to catch a glimspe of her face. He jumped back in surprise when he saw that it was the queenka, Soomin.

He sat down in his seat again, warily glancing at her. *She's a playgirl. I definitely wouldn't want to date her. Even if she is beautiful.*

Sighing again, Chaejin rested his head on the desk and fell asleep too.

-----------

Hello~

How was the first chapter? Did you guys like it?

Please comment and thanks for reading! :)