Chapter 20

A Little Spot Lie

 

Change

Gui Gui blamed the door violently. She leaned against the door, with her blushed face turned red.

“What am I doing?” she asked herself. “Why did I…why did I kiss him? He’s my brother!”

She touched her chest; felt her heart was beating madly.

“Why did I feel like this? My heart is beating fast, more than when I’m with Wang Zi,” she said.

She walked towards her bed. She laid herself, stared at canopy of her room.

“Am I brother-complex? First I’ve fallen with Wang Zi…” she wondered. “And now…I kissed Aaron…”

She started to blush again when she remembered about it. She touched her lips and thought about the kiss.

“Is this my first kiss? Before I got amnesia, did I ever kiss someone before?” she asked herself.

The kiss replayed in her mind. She remembered how the way Aaron curled his hand on her back, as his lips moved on her lips slowly…

“I AM CRAZY!” she shouted.

Aaron, who was standing in front of her room and was about to knock, cancelled his aim when heard she shouted. He walked back to his room and sat down on his bed.

“What have I done?” he messed his hair, frustrated. “Why I let myself to kiss her? She’s my sister now…”

But he couldn’t deny how happy he was when he kissed her. But he felt worry what Gui Gui will think about that.

“If we’re not siblings now, will she feel happy too?” Aaron wondered. And then he shook his head. “No…she won’t feel happy. She’s in love with Wang Zi now…”

Aaron felt like a knife pierced his heart. Hurts and painful.

“I’m so stupid. I suffered for a long time after we broke up, just because I’m the one who love her, but she doesn’t love me anymore. I’m the one who miss her, and she never think about me again. Is that not painful enough for me? She loves my own brother now, and he loves her too. I’m the one who will keep suffering…”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wang Zi watched Gui Gui and Aaron, who were sitting as far as they can and kept silent all over the time, with a confused face. Aaron hid his face on his book, tried to concern to every word in it but he couldn’t. Gui Gui just bent her head down, and twisted her fingers nervously. Sometimes her face blushed when she remembered about what happened that morning.

“Hey…what happened? Why do both of you act strangely again?” Wang Zi asked.

Gui Gui lifted her head up, just the same time when Aaron removed his book from his face. Their eyes met and their face turned to red.

Wang Zi waited their answer impatiently. “What happened?”

“I…I have something to do…umm…for school. I want to back to my room,” Aaron avoided answering.

He stood up and walked to his room. When he passed Gui Gui, her face became redder than before. Saw her face so red, Wang Zi approached her.

“Are you sick?” he sat down beside her. “Your face is so red.”

Gui Gui shook her head quickly.

Wang Zi bent down his head, made his face and her face closer. He touched her forehead with his. Aaron saw that with jealousy burned inside his body. He quickly entered his room.

Wang Zi pulled back and then shook his head, “Not fever…”

“I…I just…I think I must take a rest. I’m tired a little,” Gui Gui said nervously. Before Wang Zi could answer, she ran to her room.

Gui Gui sat on her bed. She took her pillow and squeezed it hardly. Confused with her feelings, she couldn’t explain. Why did her heart just jump a little when Wang Zi’s face so close with her? But when she was with Aaron, her heart was beating madly.

Gui Gui buried her face on her pillow, felt something change in her heart…

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I have nothing to say...
Just comment!
^^