Chapter 35

A Little Spot Lie

 

Gone and Dissapeared

“I’ve lied to you…I’m sorry…” Gui Gui whispered. “Aaron…I never forget you…”

After heard what Gui Gui said, Aaron froze for a moment before his brain processed everything. He opened the door quickly and found no one there.

He ran and started to look for her, but he just was too late. She was gone…she was gone already.

He fell on his knees as he closed his eyes.

“Where are you, Gui? What do you mean by you lied to me?” he whispered.

“Aaron?”

He opened his eyes and saw Wang Zi in front of him.

“You’re still sick, why are you here?” Wang Zi asked.

Aaron didn’t answer. He felt so weak, too weak to explain.
Suddenly Wang Zi’s phone rang. He picked up quickly.

“Yes, Ya Tou? What’s happened?” he asked.

“Gui Gui…she’s gone…I can’t find her…her wardrobe is empty…she leaves…” Ya Tou cried.

“What? Gui Gui is gone?” Wang Zi shocked.

But Aaron didn’t. He knew it already.

“She said she never forget me…it means she’s going to leave me…again…” he chuckled in frustration, as Wang Zi watched him confusedly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One week after Gui Gui was gone, Aaron turned to cold person again. He still looked for her but he couldn’t find her. No one knew where she was. It made him fell in his desprestion again, just like two years ago.

Everyone tried to comfort him, but he ignored it. He avoided everyone, like tow years ago. Even he still went to school and did his daily routine, but he passed the day just like nothing, without Gui Gui by his side.

Wang Zi was fighting inside. He didn’t know he must tell Aaron or not about everything he knew. But if he told him, then what? It was just will make him hate Gui Gui.

Aaron laid on his bed and stared blankly. He felt so stupid. Really stupid. If he opened the door quicker, she won’t leave just like that. He could stop her and begged her not to leave. But he was late. He was late because of his stupidiness.

“Aaron! Aaron! You must see me now or you’ll regret!” suddenly Aaron heard someone shouted. He knew who that was too well. Jiro.

He sighed and stood up. He walked out from his room and saw Jiro was standing beside Wang Zi who was staring at him confusedly.

“What again now? I’m busy,” he said coldly.

“Busy? Okay…it means you don’t want to hear tha information about Gui Gui…” he was about to leave, but Aaron grabbed his collar.

“What did you say? Gui Gui? You know where she was?” Aaron asked impatiently.

“Calm down, buds!” Jiro said as Aaron let go. Jiro sat on the couch as Wang Zi and Aaron did the same act. They waited for his information.

“My father just brought his friend to my house yesterday. His friend was drunk and spoke nonsense. I thought like that at first…” he told and was about to continued but Aaron interrupted him.

“What’s the intertwine with Gui Gui?”

“Let me finish it first,” Jiro protested. When he was sure Aaron won’t interrupt again, he continued, “But I heard he mentioned Gui Gui’s name, Wu Ying Jie. He said, Wu Ying Jie is his useful daughter. She disappeared for one year and now she came back. He said that she was so brave to come back, after what she had done two years ago. She spoiled his plan to destroy…to destroy your family…”

“What? Her father…wants to destroy my family?” Aaron asked unbelievingly.

“Umm…I want to tell you something but…don’t be angry, okay?” Jiro asked back.

“Just tell, Jiro…”

“He also said that he asked Gui Gui to get closer with the son of your family, that’s you. Then make your family are separated…”

Aaron shook his head. “No…you’re lying, right?”

“No!” Jiro said quickly. “I’m not lying. I also shock but…that’s the truth…”

“No…” Aaron denied. “Gui Gui won’t do that to me…”

“But she did…” Jiro said.

“Then what?” suddenly Wand Zi shouted. “If she really did it, then what? You heard that, her father is the one who asked her!”

“I know it already, from the first. I met her brothers at the hospital and they told me. Don’t you feel pity to her? I do…that’s the way I lied to her and did everything to just make her stay here…to make her not to come back to her real house…” Wang Zi told.

Silence filled that room for a moment.

“You hate her now?” suddenly Wang Zi broke the silence. “You hate her now? After know the truth…your love to her fade away?”

“I…”

Wang Zi interrupted him. “If your love to her just like that, I swear I’ll take her away from you!”

He turned around and made his way to his room, left Jiro, and Aaron who was freezing when heard that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron sat on the bench by himself. He remembered when he and Gui Gui chatted there, in their secret garden at the night. Now Aaron didn’t feel something special anymore of that place. Without Gui Gui, that garden and the night that he passed there won’t be special anymore.

“Where are you, Gui?” he whispered. “I don’t hate you, really…please come back…that’s all I want…”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't mind about this chapter...I know this is ....

By the way I make another story:
(Untitled)
http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/untitLed/
don't forget to read it!
^^