Chapter 26

A Little Spot Lie

 

Late

Gui Gui rushed into the broadcast room. But she became disappointed when she saw that room was empty. She ran out and started to search. Where was Aaron?

“Aaron…Aaron…where are you?” Gui Gui whispered as she was running. “Where are you? Please…don’t leave! Don’t leave me…”

She ran around the school, but still she couldn’t find him. Her tears rebelled on her eyelid, ready to fall. She tried to hold it back as she thought the place where Aaron was possibly…

“Park area!” Gui Gui made her way to the park area. She stepped enter that area, but same with the broadcast room, it was empty. She couldn’t fight her tears anymore; it started to roll down on her cheeks, one by one…

“I’m late...I’m late…Aaron…please don’t go…” she bent down her head and then cried alone, hopeless. She regretted all. She regretted why she was angry to him so long. “Aaron…I forgive you…I forgive you…please don’t leave…”

“Gui?,” a voice surprised her. She lifted up her face and saw him, stood one meter in front of her.

“Aaron?” she ran towards him and hugged him, cried louder. When she fell on his arms, she felt really alive.

“Ssshh…Why are you crying?” Aaron brushed her hair lightly.

“Don’t go! Don’t leave me! Please…don’t go!” she begged him.

Aaron didn’t answer. He just hugged her back.

“New York is a bad city! Don’t go there! Just stay here!”

Aaron broke the hug. “What are you talking about?”

“Wang Zi said you will back to New York…”

Aaron chuckled. “He lied to you. I don’t want to go there…”

“What? So…I ran to search you like I’m crazy…you…you won’t go to New York?”

Aaron shook his head. “I just want to go home.”

Gui Gui stared at him for awhile, and then pounded her fists on his chest. “You…Stupid! You won’t go anywhere and I cry here for you, beg you don’t go! Stupid!”

“Hey…why do you hit me? Wang Zi is the one who lied to you…” Aaron tried to stop her.

Gui Gui stopped hitting him and hugged him again. More tightly.

“Stupid Aaron! For what you becomes a teacher? You’re so stupid! I’m really angry to you. You fool me and say you’re my brother! You know how I felt when I start to like you?”

Aaron froze.

“You mean…” he whispered. He pulled back and stared at her. “You mean you…”

Gui Gui tip-toed and wrapped her arms around Aaron’s neck. She touched his lips with hers. Aaron shocked at first, but slowly he closed his eyes and kissed her back. Gui Gui wasn’t confused anymore. She could enjoy Aaron’s kiss that made her floated on the air. The kiss from the one whom she loves deeply…

At that time they started to continue their love that was separated by lies.

------------------------------------------------------------

THE END????

Haha..
Not yet...
Their problem hasn't end..
Still remember Gui Gui hasn't got her memories back?
Or you just want the end is like this?
If you want just like this...
I'll end it, then...