Chapter 39

A Little Spot Lie

 

Ended By Love

Gui Gui was still in that position, hugged herself on her bed. Her tears weren’t out anymore. It was like her tears were over already. Her thought flew to the day she was happy with Aaron. She just could recall all of them, because she knew she wouldn’t able to experience it again.
She was too engrossed in her thought, in her memory, so she didn’t notice some maids entered her room.

“Young Mistress…” a maid called her.

She lifted up her face and shocked to see six maids stood in front of her. Were Calvin Ge and Chun Ge too impatient so they asked those maids to force me eating, she thought.

Two of them pulled Gui Gui up from her bed.

“What are you doing?” she shouted in surprised.

“This is Old Master command, Miss…” the maid who was holding her right arm tightly spoke.

“What?”

Was Dad going to kill me, she asked herself.

They pushed Gui Gui to the bathroom.

“Ei! Stop pushing me!” she yelled but they ignored her.

They just obeyed what their Old Master said, and it was to make Gui Gui became beautiful this night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gui Gui looked unbelievingly at her own reflection. She spun around in front of the mirror and shook her head.

“Is it really me?” she asked herself.

She never wore this kind of cloth before. The white gown wrapped her small body perfectly as her curl-haired fell smoothly on her shoulders. Her feet were adorned with the white high-heels that she wasn’t used to wear it.

“Young Mistress…” a maid called her, snapped her out from her astonishment.

Gui Gui turned around and asked her, “What again?”

“You must come with us, Miss,” she told.

Gui Gui looked at her confusedly. She followed her out from her room to the downstairs as she walked carefully. She didn’t want to fall.

She saw her father was standing, waiting for her. The maid left her with him as she just could silence in her confussion.

She was shocked when saw her father smiled to her. What’s wrong, she thought.

“Are you ready?” he asked her.

“Ready? For what?” she couldn’t not to ask.

“To see your fiancé,” he said simply.

“What?” she just yelled at that time. “My fiancé? I don’t want!” she shook her head. “Why are you so selfish? I don’t want to be enganged!”

“Why?” her father asked her. “Don’t say to me you have boyfriend already.”

She stunned for awhile. Boyfriend? When she heard that word, Aaron’s image popped in her mind. But she just kicked it out from her thought.

“He wasn’t my boyfriend anymore,” she said in her mind.

“See? You don’t have boyfriend, right? So just follow me to meet your fiancé,” her father ordered.

She shook her head hardly. “I don’t want!”

She rushed back to her room, ignored her father who was smiling secretly.

“So you admit you have boyfriend already,” he said lightly even Gui Gui wasn’t there anymore. “Then why you must leave him?”

Gui Gui slammed the door hardly and cursed, “Meet my fiancé? Never!”

Suddenly a randomly knock was heard. She opened the door lazily as Auntie Yin was shown.

“Auntie Yin…” she said.

Auntie Yin handed her a phone and said, “Your friend’s calling.”

She looked at her confusedly. “My friend?”

Auntie Yin nodded. “Hurry! She seems have something urgent to tell you!”

Still stared at Auntie Yin, Gui Gui placed the phone beside her ear.

“Hello?”

“Gui Gui!” Ya Tou’s voice was heard.

“Ya Tou? How can you…”

Ya Tou interrupted her. “Gui! You must come to Aaron’s house now!”

“What?”

“You must come there, Gui! Wang Zi just called me and told that Aaron was searched by some of guys and they were beating him up right now!” Ya Tou told in a worry tone.

“Huh? Are you sure?” Gui Gui asked panicky.

“I’m sure! You must go to see him now!” Ya Tou hung up before Gui Gui could say anything.

She removed the phone form her ear slowly.

Aaron was beaten up. Is it true? Who beat him? Was he okay?

“Gui, are you okay?” Auntie Yin’s voice was surprising her. “You look pale…”

Gui Gui just shook her head.

“Dear…” Auntie Yin called her.

“Yes?”

“Do you know where do Calvin and Chun go? They bring all of the bodyguards with them,” Auntie Yin asked.

“Huh? Why must they bring them along?” Gui Gui frowned, but her thought was still in Aaron.

“I don’t know,” Auntie Yin shook her head lightly. “They seem want to beat someone up and…”

Heard those word, Gui Gui rushed out and quited the house. She made her way to Aaron’s house. Aaron was beated up. Her brothers wanted to beat someone up. She felt worrier than before. She knew her brothers too well. Aaron won’t save. Let alone with they brought all of the bodyguards along.

She ignored her feet that hurted by her high-heels. She just kept running until she reached his house. She found the door wasn’t locked and her worry became stronger and stronger.

She rushed into the house and no one was there.

“Aaron? Aaron?” she shouted but no one answered her. That house was empty.

She looked around, explored that house but she couldn’t find anyone. Her eyes were teary as she said, “Where are you? I hope you save…”

Suddenly an image of the place flashed in her mind.

She rushed to the garden, the garden where she ever spent her night with Aaron, the secret garden that Aaron made for her.

“Aaron!” she shouted and again found no one was in that dark garden. She felt disappointed. She felt worry. She was about to cry when suddenly a music was heard from nowhere.

The light suddenly sparkled beautifully and showed a figure in the middle of the garden. That figure approached her as she just froze.

“A princess comes to me, how lucky…” he smiled.

“Aaron…” she stuttered.

“Princess, can I have this dance?” he offered his hand.

He chuckled seeing she froze. He took her hand and brought her to the middle. The started to dance but Gui Gui wasn’t really in it. She couldn’t understand what was going on.

“Do you know you’re so beautiful this night?” he suddenly broke the silence between them.

“Dad dressed me up because he wants me to meet my fiancé,” she said honestly. Her brain wasn’t really working.

“You have fiancé?”

She nodded.

“What if I told you that it was me?” he whispered.

She lifted up her head and saw his face confusedly.

“What are you talking about? What was going on? Ya Tou said you’re beaten up and…”

He interrupted her. “Just a little revenge.”

“What?”

“Just a little revenge because you’ve lied to me,” he told.

She looked at him doubtfully as she thought, before said, “I bet Wang Zi is the one who planned all of these.”

“You know already!” Aaron smiled.

“Stupid Wang Zi!” she cursed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“HATCHI!” Wang Zi sneezed loudly as everyone stared at him.

“Gotcha!” Ya Tou cheered. “She meets him already!”

“How can you know?” Calvin asked her.

“Because Wang Zi just sneezed! I bet Gui Gui si cursing him now!” Ya Tou’s smiled widened.

“I see…” Calvin said.

“Ei! You mean I’m as the standard rule?” Wang Zi protested.
Ya Tou just nodded as the others laughed.

Wu’s house never be happier than before. All of them, Qian Yi, Li Yang, Calvin, Wu Chun, Wang Zi and his official girlfriend now, Ya Tou, plus Auntie Yin were sitting in the living room, chatted happily.

“How are they now? Are they together again now?” Ya Tou wondered.

“I’m sure,” Auntie Yin said. “They love each other, right?”

Qian Yi nodded surely. “If you saw her face when I told her she was going to enganged…she even doesn’t know that her fiancé is Aaron…”

“I think we will be family soon?” Li Yang asked.

“As soon as possible…” Qian Yi answered and they continued chatting, were like a warm family.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gui Gui hitted Aaron’s chest hardly.

“What’s that for?” Aaron grinned as he touched his chest hardly.

“Do you know how worry I am?” she yelled and pushed him away.

She turned around and she felt pain on her feet. Her high-heels were hurt her feet. She was about to fall but Aaron caught her. She tried to get free but Aaron held her tightly.

“Then do you know how my feeling when you left me? Do you know what I felt when I found out the truth?” he whispered.

“I know you hate me…” she just finished her words when Aaron spun her around and landed a kiss on her lips.

He broke the kiss and said, “I never hate you. Who cares about it?”

“I am!” she yelled and broke into tears. “I’m always afraid if you’ll hate me. I just can run, hide myself. I don’t want to see you face when you hate me, even I really want to meet you…”

“Don’t cry,” he said softly as he wiped her tears gently. “You will spoil your beautiful face…”

“I’m sorry, Aaron…I’m sorry…” she cried harder as he held her tightly.

“It’s okay…as long as you beside me…I don’t care about everything…even if you planned to kill me…” he caressed her hair lightly. “Do you know that we’re fate? We’re ever separated by lie, but then inronically we meet again also because of lie. Although you hide from me how many times, I’m sure I’ll find you…”

She wiped her tears away and smiled, “But what if I ran from you?”

“I’ll chase you and if I could catch you, I’ll never let you go…” he smiled back.

“Stupid Aaron,” she said.

He chuckled, “You’re the only one who call me stupid. I’m your teacher, you know…you must be punished…”

“Ei…don’t…” she shook her head.

Aaron chuckled once again before he held her face. As her ‘punishment’, he bent down to touch his lips on hers.

There were no words I Love You, even I Miss You. But that wasn’t matter as long as they’re together side by side. Don’t care how many lies between them, as long as they love each other, it was nothing. And lie wasn’t that too bad. At least it helped them.

They’re separated by lie, met again by lie, and ended by love…

(*A Little Spot Lie*: The End)