Chapter 13

A Little Spot Lie

 

Family

“What are you talking about?” Gui Gui repeated.

“Did she hear everything?” Wang Zi whispered to Aaron.

“I don’t know,” Aaron whispered.

“What?” Aaron asked in cold tone.

“What are you talking about? Two of you looked so happy,” Gui Gui said, made they relieved.

“Nothing. Just happy that we know the truth already,” Wang Zi said quickly.

“Oh…” Gui Gui walked towards them. She sat down opposite them.

“Ummm…Aaron,” she started. “I just want to apologize for…everything.”

Aaron stunned. For everything? Does it include that she broke him up without reason?

“I’m sorry I forget you. I got amnesia and…sorry our fight before it happened,” she continued.

“Fight? What fight?” Aaron whispered to Wang Zi.

“Ummm…one of my lies,” Wang Zi said, whispered.

“Forget it,” Aaron said coldly.

“It means…you forgive me?” Gui Gui asked happily.

Aaron didn’t answer. Not all, he thought. “I forgive her about she forget me, but not about she left me,” he said in his mind.

“I’m going to call you Gege, like Wang Zi!” Gui Gui cheered.

“Oh…beware Aaron! Your spoiled sister comes back!” Wang Zi joked.

“You….!” Gui Gui started to argued.

“Aaron, defend me!” Wang Zi pleaded.

“Don’t count me in your battle,” Aaron took his book, started to read.

“Ha! You don’t someone to defend you!” Gui Gui said happily.

“You scare me!” Wang Zi shouted as he ran and chased by Gui Gui.

“That’s not too bad if Gui gui lives here,” Aaron thought when he watched his brother and his ex-girlfriend are fooling around.

Their cold family became happier with Gui Gui’s presence. And Aaron might enjoy the happiness if everything wasn’t happened one and half year ago.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron stared blankly through the night air. He ignored the beautiful scene of his secret garden. His thinking flied to moments two years ago, when everything started at that time.