Chapter 33

A Little Spot Lie

 

Never Let You Go

Gui Gui turned around and ran quickly.

“Gui!”

Aaron chased after her. He won’t let her misunderstood again. But she didn’t stop, she ran as fast as she could. But Aaron was faster than her. He grabbed her hand to stop her.

“Gui…let me explain…”

“I don’t want to hear…” she said as she struggled.

“Gui…please…” he pleaded.

She didn’t answer; she even refused to turn around to look at him.

“Gui…look at me…” he spun her around and grasped her shoulders.

“Gui…please turst me…that’s just misunderstanding…I hug her just because she wants to leave…that’s just for the last time and…”

She interrupted him. “I’m over, Aaron…let’s break up…”

His hands left her shoulders immediately.

“What…what do you said?”

“You hear it. I’m over. Let’s break up,” she shook her head. “I can’t trust you…”

When heard that, the pain came all over his body. No…he didn’t want to hear this…

“Why?” his voice was so weak, he almost whispered. “Why you can’t trust me?”

She didn’t answer. She avoided his eyes.

“Look at me, Gui!” he shouted. “Why? Why you can’t trust me? Why do you doubt my love for you? Why you can’t trust me as like you trust Wang Zi?”

She inhaled. She knew that she hurted Aaron. She also felt hurt. She wanted to make it up, smiled to him and said it was okay. Asked him to go to Amusement Park and celebrated their Valentine. But she couldn’t.

“Because I don’t trust you! I don’t trust you! Even I love you so much, I still can’t trust you! That’s all! Why you can’t just let me?” she shouted back.

Aaron froze. The image that Gui Gui broke him up, she ran away and left him, appeared again in his mind. At that time he was like died, and now he felt more than it. It was like he fell to the place that nothing was there. Empty. Vacuum. Dark. Seemed his sun was gone again, and nothing could survive without it. It worst from died. If you’re died, you won’t feel anything again. But this time, he felt crushed, pain, he was like couldn’t survive anymore.

Gui Gui turned back. “We’re over…”

She couldn’t hold her tears anymore. She ran as fast as she could, didn’t want Aaron knew she felt like completely crushed.

“I’m sorry, Aaron…I’m sorry…” she said to no one. Her vision was blurred because of tears, but still she ran. She didn’t know what to to, she just wanted to disappear. So that Aaron mustn’t feel hurt. So that her pain could gone. The rain started to pour, washed her body.

“I hope this rain can wash my sin…or at least, it can wash me away…” she cried silently, her tears mixed with the rain.

She got nearer from Ya Tou’s house. She started to walk slowly…didn’t have energy anymore. She just let the rain made her wetter. She didn’t care. She didn’t care anything, she just cared about Aaron.

She raised her hand weakly to open the gate, but someone stopped her. She lifted up her head and saw him. At that time, she just want to hug him, fell on his arms, cried everything out. But she couldn’t. The reason was always that, she couldn’t.

“Let me go,” she said coldly, thanks to the rain because it hide her tears.

Aaron shook his head, he gripped her wrist tightly.

“Let me go,” she repeated.

“Never,” he said, his voice was as cold as her voice.

“Let me go!” she pushed him as strong as she could. She turned back and opened the gate quickly, but before she could enter, Aaron hugged her from the back, stopped her.

“Let me go,” she struggled, but Aaron’s hug was just too strong.

“Never,” Aaron repeated his word.

“Let me go!” she raised her voice.

Aaron shook his head. “Never. I don’t want to let you go! I will never let you go again!” he shouted.

“Let me go, Aaron…” she pleaded. “Let me go…let me go!” she hit his arms that curled around her body.

“Why?” even he whispered, but she could hear his voice clearly between the rain. “Why I must let you go? Just because that lame reason…I’ll never let you go again…”

“Aaron, please…” she cried.

“No,” his voice was firm. “Don’t you understand, Gui? I will never let you go. I ever let you go once; I won’t do the same mistake again. Do you know, at that time you left me, I felt so stupid to just stand there, watched your back left me. I suffered, I regretted, because I still love you, but I didn’t want to admit. But at least I can’t deny it anymore. Do you know how happy I am when we started all over again? Why you must leave me again now? Just because you don’t trust me…you know how my hearts hurts now?”

She cried louder. She couldn’t control her tears. She wanted to tell him she felt the same way. No…you can do this, Gui! She told herself.

“I don’t know and I don’t want to know,” she said, made her voice as cold as she could. “Don’t you know I suffer because of you? Don’t you know how my feeling everytime I think about you? I’m afraid because I don’t trust you…”

“Don’t…” he begged. “Don’t do this to me…”

He leaned her head on her shoulder. She could felt his warm tears. She hurted to know he cried, suffering for her.

She spun around and hugged him tightly. Aaron surprised, his brain couldn’t process well. He just stood there, let her hugged him.

“I’m sorry, Aaron…” she pulled back and ran entering the house, before Aaron could stop her.

“Gui Gui? What happened?” Ya Tou stood up and ran towards her when saw her entered the house with her body was wet all over.

Gui Gui hugged her immediately, cried loudly.

“What’s wrong, Gui?” she asked worriedly.

“I remembered…Ya Tou…my memories back…I remember all…”

“You remember? That’s good, Gui! Why you must feel sad?” Ya Tou felt confused.

“You don’t understand! What I remember…everything…make me can’t be with Aaron…” she cried louder.

“Okay…don’t talk about it…just change your clothes and rest,” Ya Tou was confused, but she was worry if Gui Gui will be sick.

She obeyed her, still cried, she walked towards her room with Ya Tou was beside her to support her.

After she changed, she sat on the bed, hugged herself. She still didn’t stop crying. She couldn’t. Ya Tou left her alone, she just let her; she knew Gui Gui was so sad now.

But suddenly she rushed back to her room, her face was confused mixed with worried.

“Gui…Aaron…” she said.

Gui Gui lifted up her face when she heard Aaron’s name.

“Aaron…” Ya Tou continued. “He stands in front of the house in the rain.”

“Ask him to leave, please…” Gui Gui pleaded.

“Why?”

“Just ask him to leave…” she cried again.

Ya Tou just obeyed what she said. A few moments and she came back again.

“He doesn’t want to leave,” she said. “He said he wants to wait you…”

Gui Gui didn’t answer, she was still crying. So many tears were wasted at that night.

Ya Tou looked at her worriedly for awhile, before left her.
Gui Gui stood up and walked to the window. She opened the curtain a little, to saw Aaron stood in the rain. She watched him for almost three hours. He didn’t move. He didn’t leave. He stood there, waited for her.

“I’m sorry, Aaron…I just don’t want to hurt you more…” Gui Gui sat on the floor and leaned her back on the wall, hugged her legs, hide her face and cried badly, just few seconds before Aaron collapsed to the ground.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I think this is the saddest chapter in this story...
Everything will get clearer from now...
Don't forget to comment!
^^