Chapter 27

A Little Spot Lie

 

Start Again

“Gui!!! I go now!” Ya Tou shouted from downstairs. Gui Gui was over slept again. Ya Tou decided to go to school first.

“Yes! I’ll lock the door,” Gui Gui shouted back from her room.

After she knew she was not Aaron’s sister, she stayed at Ya Tou’s house. Everything was settled up now. It’s just like start from the beginning.

Gui Gui ran to the kitchen and took a glass of milk that Ya Tou prepared for her. After drank it rashly, she rushed out from the house. She was about to out from the yard, but back again when she remembered she forgot to lock the door. She locked the door, and then she ran as fast as she can. But it didn’t use; her bus was just gone, right in front of her eyes.

“Crap! I’m going to be late!”

She decided to run to her school. It will need a more times if she waits for the next bus. When she reached the school, it seemed so silent already. She panicked.

“I’m really late…”

She made her way to her class. She fastened her steps, until she reached it finally. She opened the door, tried to catch her breath.

“I’m sorry, I’m late! I can’t catch my bus so I must run to go here!” she bowed as she apologized.

“Oh, Gui! Mr. Aaron won’t punish you! All of us know it,” Gui Gui heard Ya Tou’s voice.

She lifted up her face and saw Aaron stood in front of her. She blushed.

“Look! She blushes!” Wang Zi as the other laughed.

Gui Gui glared at him, but he didn’t heed it. She gave him ‘I’m going to kill you’ look to him. Wang Zi’s laugh became louder.

“Everyone, be quiet!” Aaron warned them with his cold voice, made everyone was silent.

“Umm…are you going to punish me, Sir?” Gui Gui asked innocently.

“This ghost…” Aaron mumbled. He couldn’t answer. He didn’t want to punish Gui Gui but if he didn’t everyone will tease them again.

“He won’t, Gui! He is your boyfriend, right?” Xiao Jie shouted, made everyone laughed again.

“Silent!” Aaron commanded. He turned to Gui Gui and said, “Take your seat.”

Gui Gui walked nervously, made she slipped. When she was about to fall, she felt a pair of arms catch her waist.

“Be careful,” Aaron whispered.

“Oh….so sweet…” the girls giggled. This time, both Aaron and Gui Gui blushed.

“Ei…stop teasing Gui Gui!” Xiao Xun said. “Look, her face is like tomato already. If all of you keep teasing her, I don’t know her face will become like what…”

Once again, that room filled with laugh.

“A great defend, Xiao Xun,” Gui Gui made a fake smile as she made her way to her seat.

“That’s so embarrassed…” she bent down her head and didn’t dare to look up all over the English lesson that day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Why do you always bend down your head this day?” Aaron asked Gui Gui, who was musing on her seat in Aaron’s car. Aaron was going to send her home.

Gui Gui didn’t respond.

“Gui?”

She still didn’t respond.

Aaron thought. He wanted to ask her out, but he couldn’t say it. You couldn’t say him that he’s a sweet boyfriend.

Inhale…exhale…inhale…exhale…

“Gui…if I ask you to out this Sunday…”

“What?” Gui Gui stuttered. She lifted up her face and looked to Aaron.

“Nothing,” Aaron shook his head.

“You just asked me something…what is it?”

“Nothing,” Aaron repeated, concerned to the road.

“Ei…I want to know!”

“I don’t want to repeat!”

Gui Gui kept pestering him all over the way, but Aaron just shook his head. Gui Gui pretended to be mad.

“Gui?”

She looked in the other direction.

“Gui,” Aaron called her again, but she ignored him.

Aaron smiled. “So…you’re going to ignore me…I think you also don’t want to out with me this Sunday…”

Gui Gui turned to him as her face turned to bright. “You ask me out?”

“Amusement park?” Aaron asked her.

“Yea! First date!” Gui Gui cheered. Aaron just smiled when saw his girlfriend’s childishness. He missed this moment a lot. And he wondered how their date on Sunday will become to be…

----------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING!
Press the next button but don't be shock with what you will find next!
Haha...
Just kidding...

By the way...
I decide to continue this story...
I also want to solve all of their problems...
But don't get boring with my story, okay?
^^