Chapter 16

A Little Spot Lie

 

Break Up and Jealousy

Gui Gui entered the class happily. Her relationship with Aaron was getting better now and she’s going to tell Ya Tou about it.

“Ya Tou!” she called when she saw her sat on her chair.

Ya Tou just looked at Gui Gui awhile. She bent her head down.

“What’s wrong?” Gui Gui approached her, but Ya Tou just shook her head.

“Tell me, what’s wrong?” Gui Gui asked worriedly, but Ya Tou just silent.

“Is it Ah Wei? You have fight with him again?”

Ya Tou stared at Gui Gui and then cried.

“We’re fighting! He promised he will accompany me to go to book store, but he broke it. And not just that! I decided to go by myself but I saw him with another girl yesterday!”

Gui Gui tapped her back, comforted her.

“It’s okay…maybe she’s his sister? Just talk to him.”

Ya Tou shook her head. “He don’t have sister, I know it!”

“Umm…maybe family?” Gui Gui guessed.

“I also don’t know! When I asked him, he was mad at me and we’re fighting…”

“Oh Ya Tou! Don’t cry, please…” Gui Gui begged.

She kept comforting her until the lesson started, forgot she wanted to tell Ya Tou something.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The class had ended one hour ago, but Gui Gui still sat on her chair with Wang Zi accompanying her, waited for Ya Tou.
After persuaded her a whole day, Ya Tou decided to talk to Ah Wei finally.

“What do you think, Ge?” Gui Gui asked.

“What?”

“You think, is it true that Ah Wei cheat on Ya Tou?”

Wang Zi shook his head. “I don’t know, I think…”

Something interrupted him.

Ya Tou rushed enter the class. She ran towards Gui Gui and hugged her, crying.

“What’s wrong?” Gui Gui asked.

“We break up! He doesn’t love me anymore! He loves someone else…” Ya Tou cried louder.

Gui Gui didn’t know what to do. She gave Wang Zi ‘help me’ look.

“Sat here, Ya Tou,” Gui Gui led her to sat on the chair opposite Wang Zi.

“I…I’m going to take drink for you, to make you calm,” Gui Gui said before she left.

Poor Ya Tou, she thought. Ya Tou really loves Ah Wei. Gui Gui really didn’t expected that Ah Wei could do this to Ya Tou.

Gui Gui came back with soft drink on her hand, but she stopped in front of the door, shocked when she saw Wang Zi was hugging Ya Tou, comforted her.

“Don’t cry! Don’t waste your tears for him,” he said softly, brushed her hair lightly.

Gui Gui ran, left them behind. Tears rolled down from her cheeks. It’s just too painful to saw Wang Zi hugged the other girl except her; even she’s her best friend.

“Why I must fall with him? Why must Wang Zi? He’s my brother!” Gui Gui scolded herself. She wanted to burst out her feeling, but she couldn’t do it. With whom she can tell everything?

Aaron…

His figure popped in her mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron was lying on his bed, closed his eyes and tried to sleep. He’s just so tired. Teach high school student is so difficult, because the girls kept giggling and disturbing him with many questions a whole time he taught.

Suddenly someone knocked the door.

“Come in,” he said lazily. He got up and sat on his bed.

The door opened and Gui Gui walked in.

“Why?” Aaron asked, surprised of Gui Gui’s visiting.

“Umm…There’s something bothered me but I can’t tell anyone. With whom I can tell anything? And your figure just popped in my mind…” she told honestly.

Aaron felt happy when heard that. He’s the one whom she can tell anything…

“Sit here,” he patted a spot next to him.

Gui Gui walked towards him and sat beside him.

“I…I don’t know I should talk with whom…but…I can’t stand it anymore…”

“What?” Aaron asked her. Gui Gui stared at him for awhile, inside she was fighting with herself. Should she tell Aaron?

“Umm…I…I have fallen with…” she paused, took a deep breathe. “Wang Zi,” she continued, almost whispered, but Aaron still could hear that.

Shocked, Aaron just let her burst out her feeling, but didn’t really notice what she said.

“I know I’m crazy. You can call me freak or anything. But I don’t know…I just…I just feel I love him and…sighed…I don’t know! When I saw him hugged Ya Tou, I felt…I felt jealous and…I just ran left them! I know it’s a big sin to love your own brother but…”

Aaron interrupted her. Anger in his voice.

“You waste my time just for tell me this? Get out now!” he stood up and opened the door widely.

Gui Gui stared at him unbelievingly. Why did Aaron change so fast?

She stood up in front of him, as he refused to see her.

“Why are you angry? Did I do something wrong to you? Is this your attitude to your sister who is confused with her feelings?” she shouted, didn’t know but felt angry when heard anger in Aaron’s voice.

“Sister?” Aaron shouted back. “I won’t consider you as sister a whole of my life!”

“Why are you so…” tears rolled down from her cheeks, made Aaron froze.

Gui Gui ran to her room, left Aaron who stood there, leaned against the wall. He slipped on the floor slowly.

“What have I done?” he whispered to himself.

At that time, he realized that he still loves her very much, even she ever broke his heart…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!
^^
Don't confused I can update now
I'm browsing for my school assignment and I think it's better to update my story...
I'm going to update again when poster+background and review for my story are done (I wish my sister will give me dispensation)

Thanks for reading and thanks for your support!
Please comment!
^^