Chapter 21

A Little Spot Lie

 

Apprentice Teachers and New Student

This time, Gui Gui and Aaron acted strangely for a long time. Wang Zi just watched them avoided each other during this two months. But there was one thing that bothered Wang Zi. Gui Gui didn’t just avoid Aaron, she also avoided Wang Zi.

“Why does she avoid me? Did I do something wrong?” Wang Zi wondered as he stepped to the class alone. Gui Gui didn’t wait him like usual, she went to school early in the morning.

Wang Zi walked as he engrossed in his thought. Suddenly he bumped into someone and made him out from his thought.

“I’m sorry,” he apologized, but then he realized who the person was. “Xiao Xun?”

Xiao Xun smiled to him. “Why? You seemed doesn’t notice around. Is there something bothering you?”

“Umm…” Wang Zi thought for a moment before decided to tell her. “Yea…”

“What? Maybe I can help you?” Xiao Xun asked as they walked together to the class.

“Do you notice that Gui Gui isn’t like usual? She seemed avoid me…”

Xiao Xun felt jealous when she heard he talked about Gui Gui. But she tried to hide it and said, “Yes. I also notice it. She looked so quiet for these days…”

“Do you think I did something wrong to her?” Wang Zi asked, but Xiao Xun shook her head.

“I don’t know. But I think no…” she paused. “It is usual for a couple to fight sometimes…” Xiao Xun forced herself to say this, although the jealousy slipped a little, but Wang Zi didn’t notice it.

“Couple?” Wang Zi shook his head. “No…we’re just friends…”

“But I hope we’ll be a couple,” Wang Zi thought.

Xiao Xun looked so happy. “Really? But, you’re so close with her…”

Before Wang Zi could answer, they reached their class already. Wang Zi rushed to his seat beside Gui Gui, started to talked to her. And Xiao Xun just could watch them jealously as she took her seat.

“Gui, why didn’t you wait me as usual?” Wang Zi asked to Gui Gui, who was sitting silently.

“I…I just think…we’re always together. Our friends will misunderstand us,” Gui Gui answered, half honestly, half lied.

The real reason is Gui Gui felt confused with her feeling. She knew she has fallen to Wang Zi, but at the same time, she always think about Aaron. And she was more confused because they’re her brother.

The bell rang. The first lesson was English today. Gui Gui took out all of her book, put its on her desk, hid herself behind its. She still couldn’t face Aaron.

Minute by minute passed, but Aaron didn’t show up. The students were getting confused. Aaron usually doesn’t come late.

Gui Gui felt happy, because she didn’t need to face him. But she knew deep in her heart, she felt disappointed she couldn’t meet him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron entered the principal office confusedly. Did he do something wrong? Why did the principal want to meet him?

The answer waited him already. When he saw the guests in the principal office who were talking with him, he was shocked. Four girls and one guy. Those guests, he knew four of five. Three girls and one guy, but he didn’t know the girls who wore the uniform. He guessed she is new student.

“Good morning, Mr. Yan,” the principal greeted him.

“Good morning, Mr. Ying,” Aaron greeted him back as he took a glance to the guests. “Is there something happening?”

“No,” Mr. Ying said. “I just want to ask you one thing.”

He stood up and walked approached the guests.
“Those are Mr. Jiro Wang, Ms. Hebe Tian, Ms. Ella Chen, and Ms. Selina Ren. They will apprentice at our school for two month. I hope you can help me to introduce them to each class at our school,” he explained.

Aaron nodded politely. “Yes, Sir.”

“You can start with Class A,” Mr. Ying said again.

“Yes, Sir. I have schedule to teach at that class right now,” Aaron told, and Mr. Ying looked so happy to hear this.

“Great! You also can bring our new student,” he pointed the last girl. “She’s in Class A too.”

That five people walked to Class A with Aaron led them. Aaron could felt they stared at him. He could guess why Jiro, Hebe, Ella and Selina stared at him. But he couldn’t understand why that new student also stared at him. He also could sense anger out from that girl. Not just that, she also stared at the other three girls angrily.

Until they reached the class finally, Aaron entered the class with they followed him from behind.

“I’m sorry for being late,” Aaron said calmly. “You have four new apprentice teachers and one new friend here. Mr. Jiro Wang, Ms. Hebe Tian, Ms. Ella Chen, and Ms. Selina Ren,” he pointed them, and then turned to the new student. “You can introduce your self.”

She took one stepped and smiled. “Hi, everyone! My name is Mei Mei. Nice to meet you.”

Her eyes swept all side of that class, until she caught a familiar figure that hid behind a pile of books.

“Gui Gui?”

Gui Gui, who didn’t notice everything and just busy hid herself, surprised heard her name was called. She stood up without thinking, made everyone stared at her, included four apprentice teachers and Mei Mei, that new student, who were shocked to see her.