Chapter 31

A Little Spot Lie

 

The Most Horrible Valentine’s Day Ever

Every girl brought chocolate in their hands. They didn’t want to pass the Valentine’s Day without gave boy whom they like a chocolate. Every girl included Xiao Xun.

“I will confess to him this day!” she said to herself as she entered the class. After Gui Gui dated with Aaron, she started to get her self-confident.

She walked to her seat and took a glance on Wang Zi’s seat. She sighed. There were so many gifts there. She knew that he was popular. She started to be nervous. What if he rejects her?

She held back her plan. “No…I can’t do this…”

She hided her chocolate on her bag all over that day and tried to ignored Wang Zi as possible as she could. That day just passed with nothing special for her, like the other years.

She gathered her things as the others ran out already from the class. For date, of course. She’s the last person in that class. For what she went home fast like the others? She even didn’t have boyfriend.

She sat back on her seat, unable to move. The time moved so fast for her. Too fast so made she didn’t realize she sat there two hours already.

Suddenly a figure entered the class, made her gasped.

“Wang Zi…”

He smiled to her. “Hey, Xiao Xun! What are you doing here?”

“I…that’s…I…” she couldn’t answer. She was so nervous when Wang Zi made his way to came over her.

“Why?” he asked again.

“What are you doing here?” instead answer, she asked back.

“Hide,” he said. “Those crazy girls keep pestering me wherever I go. I even can’t go home.”

“You feel so disturb by them?”

Wang Zi nodded. “Yes…how can they like me? They even never talked to me.”

“Someone who likes you…is she so annoyed for you?”

“Yes…why do you ask?” Wang Zi turned to her and shocked when saw her was crying. “Xiao Xun?”

“They are annoyed? That means I annoy you, too? Why do you not value their feelings for you? What about Gui Gui? She always there’s where you are! Do you feel disturb with her? Why are you so unfair?”

“What do you mean?” Wang Zi asked, puzzled.

“I think you’re smart! Can’t you know my feelings? I love you for a long time!” she shouted, made him more shocked.

They even don’t know Ya Tou, who overheard all of their conversation, crying silently behind the door as she broke her love-shaped chocolate, signed her heart that ripped into pieces now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gui Gui ran as smile planted on her face. She just received a message from Aaron. He’s at the park near Ya Tou’s house. He wanted to meet her there. After read it, she rushed out from the house and made her way to the park.

The first Valentine’s Day that they will share. She wondered it will become like what. She really regret because she destroyed their first date. She hoped it won’t happen again this day.

She really engrossed in her thought and she was really in a rush, she didn’t notice when she ran across the street. A car moved towards her too fast. The driver rang the horn as he tried to stop the car, but he couldn’t. When she turned and saw that car, her feet were like freeze. She couldn’t move. She was unable to move.

“Aaron…Aaron…Aaron…” she kept calling his name.

Suddenly the flashbacks appeared again in her head. The pain threw her head as the flashbacks became clearer and clearer in her head, as the car was getting nearer and nearer towards her…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter isn't so good...
I update in hurry....
I even don't update ^Eternal Sleep^...
I'm sorry...
By the way...
Please vote!
It's better to pair Wang Zi with Ya Tou or Xiao Xun?
I think Ya Tou is better, but I still want to hear your suggestion
At first I decided to pair him with Ya Tou, but when I made this chapter, I just think, poor Xaiao Xun...she has loved him for a long time...
Don't forget to vote okay? And don't forget to comment!
^^