Chapter 8

A Little Spot Lie

 

Realize

Ya Tou almost dropped the tea that she holds when Gui Gui told everything, except about Aaron messed her hair. It’s just too sweet to share with the other.

Ya Tou really couldn’t believe that. Aaron drove Gui Gui home. He hates her, does he?

“C’mon Ya Tou! He did it because I helped him,” Gui Gui tried to explain when Ya Tou started to think that Aaron likes Gui Gui.

“Oh My Gui Gui! He’s a teacher. It’s unusual if a teacher drive his student home,” Ta Tou argued.

“Ya Tou! He did it because I helped him!” Gui Gui repeated.

“Why you helped him, then? You said he keep ignore you,” Ya Tou teased.

“You said I must try to be nice, right? So…that’s your entire fault!” Gui Gui pouted.

“Weiiii….you must thank me, okay? Your relationship with Aaron is getting better now!”

“Try to be nice to him is really really hard things,” Gui Gui said sleepy. Ya Tou was about to talk again when she saw Gui Gui was asleep. She took her tea and tip-toed out from Gui Gui room and went to her room.

She just reached her room, when she heard doorbell. She ran to the door and opened it.

“Wang Zi?” she surprised to saw him.

“Oh…hi Ya Tou! Where’s Gui Gui?” he asked as Ya Tou let him in.

“She’s sleeping. She looked too tired…”

“Oh…” Wang Zi felt disappointed.

“Why? You miss her?” Ya Tou teased. Wang Zi blushed.

“Owh…you blushed…”

“Stop it Ya Tou!”

“Okay…okay…” Ya Tou laughed. “Want to see her?”

“May I?” Wang Zi asked as Ya Tou nodded.

“Of course…but don’t wake her up! Let her sleeps! I think she’s really really tired now…”

Wang Zi nodded. He stood up and made his way to Gui Gui’s room. He saw Gui Gui slept on the bed peacefully. He walked silently to her bed and sat beside her.

Wang Zi stared at her face for a while. He really misses her. He usual to see her face every night before he sleeps. He usual to discuss everything with her.

Saw Gui Gui in a peace like this really made him happy. When he saw Gui Gui for the first time, Gui Gui is really messed. She never smile, she looked suffer. Wang Zi doesn’t know why, but he felt urge to protect her. And here he is, to protect Gui Gui from anything. He knows that he is crazy, crazy to love her…

Wang Zi leaned closer to Gui Gui.

“Have a nice dream, my little ghost…” he whispered at her ear, before he planted a kiss on her forehead, and then left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gui Gui opened her eyes when she heard the door blamed. She blushed in the dark.

She doesn’t know why she becomes like this. He is Wang Zi, her brother. But why her heart beating madly when Wang Zi kissed her? It’s just a brother-kiss, right?

“I…he…He is my brother!” Gui Gui felt angry to herself. “How can I feel like this? Wang Zi is my brother. It’s a big sin to love your own brother, Gui!”

“Wait!” she talked to herself, realized something. “I just said…I just said I love my own brother? I just said I have fallen with Wang Zi…”