Chapter 24

A Little Spot Lie

 

The Incident

A car stopped at the park area of a restaurant. Aaron and Jiro rushed out from that car and entered the restaurant. Jiro’s eyes swept all of sides of it, searched a figure that he knew.

“She’s there,” he pointed a girl who was sitting in the corner alone. He walked towards her with Aaron followed him.

“Hi,” Jiro greeted as he sat opposite her. Aaron took a seat beside him.

“You never change. Always late,” that girl pouted as her hands played the straw in her juice.

“I’m sorry...I must search my friend first…” Jiro apologized as that girl looked at Aaron, and then gave Jiro ‘who is he’ look.

“He’s my friend, Aaron,” he said, and then turned to Aaron. “Aaron, she’s my ex-girlfriend, Han.”

“Oh…nice to meet you, Aaron…” Han smiled to him, but he didn’t have mood to smile back. Han just pouted as she turned back to Jiro.

“Why do you look for me?”

“Umm….Han, do you remember when we were still dating you ever told me about your friend was named Gui Gui?” Jiro asked.

“Gui Gui?” Han wrinkled her forehead. “Oh…that’s Gui! Yes…why?”

“You told me that she was searched by High School students. Do you still remember the complete story of that incident?” Jiro asked again.

“Of course!” Han said enthusiastically. “How can I forget? I was near them at that time. Everyone watched them,” she started to tell. Aaron and Jiro heard carefully.

“That was so embarrassed her, because those girls slapped her in front of us and then shouted at her, said to everyone there that Gui Gui is a . She said Gui Gui stole her boyfriend,” she paused. “You!” she pointed Aaron suddenly, made him confused.

“You’re that boy! Aaron Yan!” she looked so enthusiast. “Yes! One of those three girls said your name. Aaron Yan is her boyfriend and Gui Gui stole him from her! She said like that…”

Aaron shocked after heard the story. “You mean…one of those girl said I’m her boyfriend?”

Han nodded.

“Do you know name of that girl?” Jiro asked.

“Umm…” Han thought for awhile. “Her friends ever called her name…but…I forget already.”

“Can’t you remember?” Aaron asked her in pleaded tone.

Han shook her head. Jiro and Aaron felt disappointed. They silenced for awhile.

“Ah!” Han suddenly broke the silence. “I remember…I think her friends called her…Hebe? Or something is like that…”

Jiro looked at Aaron, so did him. They looked each other as Han watched them in confuse.

“Why? Why do two of you want to know?”

“Nothing…” Jiro said as Aaron stood up, wanted to leave.

“Thanks, Han…for the information,” Aaron smiled.

“Han…you’re the best!” Jiro bent down and kissed her cheeks as he and Aaron walked out the restaurant, left Han who was blushing madly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron entered the house and found Wang Zi sat on the couch hopelessly with his head hung loosely.

“She knows now…she hates me now…she doesn’t want to hear my explanation…” Wang Zi said weakly.

Aaron approached him and sat down beside him.

“Not just you, she also hates me…”

Wang Zi suddenly erected his body and stared at Aaron.

“Why do you never tell me that you’re her ex-boyfriend?”

Aaron just silenced.

“Why?” Wang Zi asked again.

Aaron sighed. He thought it’s better to tell Wang Zi the truth. However he’s his brother…why he can’t tell him?