Chapter 1

A Little Spot Lie

 

Aaron Came Back

“Ge…I want to sleep in Ya Tou’s house this night. Her parents went to Korea and she can’t stand sleep alone. You know, Ge…Ya Tou is my bestfriend. Please, Ge!!! Please…please…please…How if…”

“Wei…talked slowly, okay?” Wang Zi interrupted Gui Gui, who was talking with him in phone. He stopped reading.

“Okay…I want sleep in Ya Tou’s house,” Gui Gui talked as slowly as she can.

“Then…?” Wang Zi asked as he continued reading.

“Ge…I asked your permission…” Gui Gui said impatiently.

“You will regret it…” Wang Zi smirked.

“Why…?”

“Because I won’t allow you,” Wang Zi answered simply.

“Ge…You are really cruel. How if a ghost appeared in Ya Tou’s house? And she is alone. Then that ghost takes her in her world. And I can’t see her again…Ge…” Gui Gui whimpered.

“Really? But I think you are a ghost?” Wang Zi asked.

“GE!!!” Gui Gui shouted.

“Okay…okay…I allow you. Just one night, okay?” said Wang Zi finally.

“Yea!!! Thank you, Ge!!! Love you so much…” Gui Gui cheered then hang up.

Wang Zi shook his head. Really a cute little ghost, he thought.

Suddenly the door bell rang. Wang Zi reached the door.
His eyes widened when he saw the person that rang the door bell.

“Aaron??? Why are you here?” Wang Zi asked, panicked.

“This is our house. Why I don’t allow coming?” Aaron returned ask as he entered.

“Umm…I mean…You shouldn’t come because you must study in New York, right?” Wang Zi tried to be calm.

“Well ya…but I just finished my study. And I got a work in your school. As an English teacher. So, I came back,” Aaron answered. He walked to his room.

“What? You just studied one and half year. And you finished it already?” Wang Zi followed him.

Aaron ignored Wang Zi. He entered his room and blamed the door.

“Great! Suddenly Aaron came back. How do I explain to him? Luckily, Gui Gui isn’t at home now…” Wang Zi talked in his mind.

He sighed.

“I hope Aaron can understand the situation,” Wang Zi said as he walked to his room.