Chapter 4

A Little Spot Lie

 

Forget Easily

Before Gui Gui can answer, Aaron dragged her out of class. Everyone stared at them confusedly, especially Wang Zi.
“What’s wrong with Aaron? Why did he do it?” Wang Zi thought.

“Let me go!” Gui Gui struggled, but Aaron ignored her.

“Let me go! My wrist hurts!” Gui Gui shouted as Aaron let her go.

“What’s wrong with you, Sir? Did I do something wrong to you?”

“You still asked? Don’t you feel guilty after that all?” Aaron asked, calmly, but he stared her sharply.

“After what?”

“After what? You still asked me? Like you don’t know!” Aaron shouted. His emotionless face disappeared.

“I don’t understand what you talk about!” Gui Gui shouted back.

“You wanna say you forget?”

“Forget…what?” Gui Gui asked, confused. “What are you talking about, Sir? I mean, what did I do something wrong to you? I don’t remember what I did is a big trouble. I just…I just didn’t know the answer of that question. I think it’s normal?”

Silence.

Silence.

And silence.

“Sir?” Gui Gui waved her hand in front of Aaron’s face.

“You forget?” he whispered. Gui Gui wanna ask what Aaron mean, but she doesn’t do it because she can see anger and hater on Aaron’s face. She froze, she doesn’t understand. Why does Aaron act like this? She totally can’t remember she did something wrong to him.

“You really forget?” Aaron grasped her shoulder. Gui Gui can look through his eyes now. She can look painful in his eyes. And she knows the painful bigger than hater on his face. But she can’t understand. Why?

“You forget all? You forget me? You forget everything between us?” Aaron asked, still whispered. Gui Gui doesn’t answer.

“You forget me, but actually I always remember you. I hate you, but I still remember you. All about you. And you…I’m not leave imprint in your memory at all,” he said, and then he left Gui Gui, who still freeze.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I hate you, but I still remember you. All about you,” These words can’t out from Gui Gui’s mind. She doesn’t know why. She just can’t.

“Gui?” she heard someone called her name.

“Wang Zi?” she stared at Wang Zi and realized he’s not alone. He’s with Ya Tou and Xiao Xun.

“Gui, are you okay?” Xiao Xun asked, looked worried.

“Yes, I’m okay,” she lied.

“No! You look weird,” Wang Zi didn’t believe.

“I’m okay. I’m just…”

“Just what?” Wang Zi stared at her sharply.

“I’m just…” before she can finished, Ya Tou interrupted her.

“Gui, Xiao Xun, we are going to shopping, right? Let’s go! Xiao Jie and Xiao Man are waiting us.”

“Yes! Let’s go!” Gui Gui said as she grabbed Ya Tou’s and Xiao Xun’s arms. She gave Ya Tou ‘thanks’ looked.

“Wait, Gui!” Wang Zi stopped them.

“Yes?”

“I wanna talk with you, just us…”

“Umm…okay…” she follow Wang Zi walked to the other place.

“I’m really okay, Ge…I’m just…” before Gui Gui finished her words, Wang Zi interrupted her.

“I don’t want to talk about it. Not yet. I just…I just wanna…umm…can you stay at Ya Tou’s house for a while?”

“Why?”

“Because…because…my friend who just came from New York want to live at our house for a few days,” Wang Zi answered.

“And?”

“I just…I think you will be piss if you are in the same house with another guy. So, can you?”

“Okay…I think I will take my stuff, then,” Gui Gui agreed.

“I will do it for you. I’ll send it,” Wang Zi said.

“How do I explain to Ya Tou? About you deliver my stuff?” she asked, confused. She can feel that there’s something wrong with her brother.

“Just say you ask me a favor. Umm…I must leave. See you, sis!” he said as he ran off.

“Wait! Ge!!” Gui Gui shouted, but Wang Zi disappeared already.