Chapter 28

A Little Spot Lie

 

(Not) First Date

The sun shined brightly just was like Gui Gui’s face. Her smile was planted on her face since this morning. Ya Tou just could shook her head as she sat down on the bed, watched Gui Gui was busy to choose what she will wear for her first date.

“You think I must wear this or this?” Gui Gui asked as she showed her two pieces of dresses.

“Um…that one,” Ya Tou pointed the yellow one.

“I will change,” Gui Gui rushed to the bathroom. A few moments she walked out. She changed finally.

“Let me put make up on you,” Ya Tou offered.

“No!” Gui Gui refused. “I…I feel embarrassed. Don’t you think I so exaggerate if I put make up? It’s just a usual date…”

Ya Tou stood up and approached her. “Oh, Gui! This is your first date. You must look beautiful!”

“But…”

“No buts!” Ya Tou dragged her to the bed and then took out her make-up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron stood in front of Ya Tou’s house nervously. Aaron, calm down, he said to himself. It’s not your first date, right?

Aaron rang the door bell. In a sec, the door was opened and he saw Ya Tou smiled to him widely.

“Hi, Sir! I don’t know our school hold the visited event and it’s my turn to be visited by you,” Ya Tou said innocently.

“Umm…” Aaron scratched his head. “It’s not visited event. It’s just…I want to…”

Ya Tou laughed. “So, why are you here, Sir?”

“Ya Tou! Stop teasing him!” suddenly a voice talked and Gui Gui appeared from Ya Tou’s back. Aaron stunned when he saw her.

“You’re going to get detention. Don’t forget he’s a teacher,” Gui Gui tried to scare her.

“Hey! Aaron won’t take it as a problem because I give him his cute ghost here,” Ya Tou protested. “ Right, Sir?” she turned to Aaron who was freezing.

“Hello?” Gui Gui waved her hand in front of his face, made him out from his freezing.

“You…you look…beautiful…” he stuttered.

Ya Tou laughed when saw his nervousness, and her laugh became louder when Gui Gui answered, “Thanks,” and then blushed.

“Both of you better to go now before I started to disgust with your sweetness,” Ya Tou said between her laugh.

“You’re just envy,” Gui Gui stuck her tongue before she dragged Aaron to his car.

Aaron’s car drove off, but Ya Tou still laughed even until his car disappeared.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron and Gui Gui walked side by side nervously as they watched many couples acted sweetly around them. Since it was Sunday, the amusement park was full with couples.

“This is so awkward,” Gui Gui thought.

“Must I hold her hands?” Aaron asked to himself.

The kept silent until their hands touched accidentally. Gui Gui was surprised so pulled her hand promptly, but Aaron held her hand tightly.

“It’s better,” he said.

Gui Gui bent her head down and then smiled secretly.

“Aaron?” she called. Aaron turned to her. “Why do you bring me here? I think you’re not that type who brings your girlfriend to amusement park,” she asked innocently.

Aaron didn’t answer. He was confused. He thought, should him tell her?

“I know you don’t remember. But you ever brought me here,” he decided to tell her.

“Really?”

He nodded. “And this is the place where I saw you for the last time. We broke up here. You leave me here. It’s just…I just want to erase that bad memory and change it become a happy memory…”

“We broke up here? Is it because…” Aaron interrupted her.

“No need to talk about it anymore,” he force to smile, but somehow he still could feel that pain when the image Gui Gui ran to leave him that day appeared again in his mind.
Gui Gui could sense his sadness. She pulled Aaron’s arm to stop him walk. Aaron turned to her and Gui Gui hugged him tightly.

“Why are you sad? Is it because of me?” she asked sadly.

Aaron hugged her back. “No…not because you. You’re here, right? You never leave me again, right?”

Gui Gui shook her head. “Never!”

“So I won’t be sad…” he caressed her hair gently.

They stood there, hugging. Don’t care about people around them. At that moment Aaron was sure when he go to that place again, the happiness that he will feel, even he still felt scare, scare about something…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Calvin, are you sure he still remember us?” a guy asked to Calvin who was standing beside him as he pressed the door bell.

“I’m sure. Wu Chun…how he can forget us?” that guy, Calvin, answered surely as Wu Chun still pressed the door bell impatiently.

Suddenly the door was opened by someone who shocked when saw them as they smiled to him.

“Wang Zi…do you still remember us?” Calvin asked.

Wang Zi nodded. “You’re Calvin and Wu Chun…Gui Gui’s brothers…”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shock?
Hope not!

Just wanna say I'm sorry....I'm sorry...I'm sorry!
Sorry for not update so long...
Like I said before...gotta back to school and will be busy with it...
I'm sorry...
But hope you like the update!
^^