Chapter 2

A Little Spot Lie

Our New English Teacher

“Gui…wakes up!” someone shook Gui Gui’s body.

Gui Gui opened her eyes. Just a little.

“Ya Tou…five minutes more…” she said as she continued sleep.

“GUI!!!!” Ya Tou screamed.

“Alright…alright…I wake up,” Gui Gui stood up and walked to the bathroom lazily.

“I wait you to breakfast…” Ya Tou said before the bathroom’s door blamed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gui Gui and Ya Tou walked to school together. They was about entered the class when Xiao Jie, Xiao Xun and Xiao Man called them.

“Gui Gui! Ya Tou!”
Three of them approached Gui Gui and Ya Tou and then they entered the class together.

“Everbody…I have a good news!!!” Xiao Jie said as all of them sat on their chairs.

“What?” Xiao Man asked curiously.

“Do you remember that our English teacher stopped teaches?” Xiao Jie asked. Everyone nodded.

“Then we have a new teacher!” Xiao Jie cheered.

“Wei…you said it a good news? I can’t see where goodness is,” Gui Gui said.

“I hope this new teacher isn’t killer,” Ya Tou shook her head.

“Ya Tou! Your wish fulfilled! This new teacher is a prince charming. Really handsome and smart. And you know what? He looked still young…” Xiao Jie said enthusiastic.

“Really? I think I started to study English enthusiastic,” Xiao Man said as she imagined the teacher’s face.

“Me too,” Gui Gui giggled.

“What do you think, Xiao Xun? This teacher is smart and handsome. Will you fall in love with him?” Gui Gui teased Xiao Xun.

“I don’t interested,” Xiao Xun said as she kept reading.

“You just interest with books...” suddenly they heard a man’s voice.

“Ge!” Gui Gui cheered. Wang Zi smiled.

“How was your sleep over?” Wang Zi asked as he sat on his chairs beside Gui Gui.

“Interesting,” Gui Gui smiled widely.

Gui Gui was about talk when the bell rang. Everyone entered the class and sat.

And then a handsome guy entered the class.

“Good morning, class. I’m your new English teacher. My name is Aaron Yan. I graduated from one of university in New York. That’s all” that guy, Aaron said calmly.

The girls just giggled. Well, this teacher is like prince charming.

“Do you have girlfriend, Sir?” Xiao Jie asked.

Aaron ignored her.

“What types of girls do you like, Sir?” Xiao Man raised her hand.

Aaron ignored her.

“How old are you, Sir?” Ya Tou asked.

Aaron ignored her.

“You looked young, Sir. It’s the way Ya Tou asked you. Why don’t you just answer her?” Wang Zi said. He stared at Aaron and asked “What kind of teacher you are, Ge?” Aaron looked him before answered.

“I’m 19 years old.”

“How long you study in university, Sir? Did you finish your university?” this time Xiao Xun asked.

“Yes, I did. In one and half year,” Aaron answered.

“Woa…you really smart, Sir! Is your IQ above average, Sir?” suddenly Aaron heard a familiar voice. He stared at the girl who sat beside his brother. The girl who just talked.
Aaron shocked when he saw who the girl is.

“Gui Gui…”