Chapter 18

A Little Spot Lie

 

I’m Sorry

The sun shined brightly. Gui Gui walked fast to the bus stop, didn’t care about Wang Zi who called her to wait him.

“Oi, Gui! Wait me!” he shouted.

Gui Gui turned to him, shouted back, “You’re so slow! We’ll late!”

“Whose mistake is this?” Wang Zi reached her. “You’re the one who over slept!” he patted her forehead.

“I’m sorry…” she apologized. “AH! Don’t discuss about it! Let’s go!” she dragged Wang Zi.

Suddenly a car stopped in front of them.

“Let me drive you,” Aaron said.

“Thanks God!” Wang Zi turned to Gui Gui. “Let’s go, Gui!”
Gui Gui just stood there, didn’t move.

“Oi! You want us get late?”

Gui Gui still didn’t move. Wang Zi dragged her entered the car.

There’s an awkward silence between Gui Gui and Aaron a whole of the way to school. Wang Zi could feel it.

“What’s wrong with two of you? Why are you so silent?” he asked confusedly.

“I always like this,” Aaron said calmly.

“Yea, you’re right. But you,” Wang Zi turned to Gui Gui. “Why are you so silent today?”

“Umm…” Gui Gui didn’t know how to answer. “Look! We arrive!” she pointed their school, avoided to answer.
When they reached it, she quickly went out and ran to her class.

“What’s wrong with her?” Wang Zi asked Aaron.

Aaron looked at the other direction, nervous. “I don’t know,” he said as he walked away, left the confused Wang Zi.

“What’s wrong with both of them?”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A whole of the day, Gui Gui avoided Aaron as possible as she can. When he taught in her class, she refused to look at him. She just bent her head down and stared at her book.

Aaron didn’t know what to do. He wanted to apologize, but he didn’t know how. What will he say? I’m sorry? He didn’t mean that? Or it’s better to just let it go and pretended nothing happened?

Wang Zi just could watched Gui Gui and Aaron acted strange. He wanted to know what happened, but none told him. He finally decided to let them be.

Aaron walked to his secret garden through the dark of night. He couldn’t sleep. His thought filled with guilty. He knew he shouldn’t shout like that to Gui Gui. She didn’t know the truth, right? But he couldn’t control himself when he knew Gui Gui has fallen to Wang Zi. Heard it from her own mouth…it’s just too painful.

Aaron stunned when he saw a figure sat on the bench.
The light shined on her face, and Aaron realized that it was Gui Gui.

He walked towards her. Gui Gui could feel someone approached her. She lifted up her face and saw Aaron was in front of her already. He sat down beside her.

Gui Gui stood up and was about to leave, but Aaron pulled her back. Gui Gui stared at him confusedly.

“What?” she asked harshly.

“I…” Aaron paused. He never apologized to someone before, even to his parents.

“I…I’m sorry,” he whispered. Gui Gui shocked to hear that.

“I’m sorry for what happened last night. I just…I didn’t know what I’m thinking. It’s just…I think…”

Gui Gui interrupted him. “It’s hard for you to apologize? It means you’re not sincere said sorry to me.”

“No!” Aaron denied. “I just…”

Gui Gui chuckled. “I’m just kidding.”

“You forgive me?”

“Of course! You’re my brother. How can I don’t forgive you?” Gui Gui smiled innocently. Aaron didn’t answer.

‘Because he’s her brother’. Yes, Aaron thought. I’m just her brother now. Doesn’t care if I realize I still love her, we’re just brother and sister now…

“Uggh…the weather is getting cold!” Gui Gui hugged herself. “Let’s come in!” she stood up and turned to the house.

Aaron lifted his face, watched her back walked away.

He didn’t know what he did, but he just ran towards her.

Gui Gui froze when felt a pair of arms wrapped around her body from behind. She can felt breathe on her right ear. Her hair of her neck bristled as her heart was beating fast.

“Why we must become brother and sister?” Aaron whispered, made Gui Gui shocked.

“Aaron?”

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi!
^^
I update again!
I think my sister forgive me already
I'll update again soon...

Hope you like the chapters!
Please comment!